Black Series Dioramas

Reaction score
Just starting to acquire Black Series figures. My question for all is do you all think we will get dioramas produced by Hasbro for this scale? I like the figures and have tons of 3.75 but they seem to be making more and more of these 6 inch figures. I am one that wants dioramas and scenes to go with them.

Reaction score
I mean, they made some a few years back - the Masterpiece line. They came with plastic statues but they included pegs and foot holes for actual action figures.

Reaction score
I mean, they made some a few years back - the Masterpiece line. They came with plastic statues but they included pegs and foot holes for actual action figures.
Thinking something like that, but on a larger scale. I mean perhaps you purchase it in sections and connect them to make a scene. Having 10 troopers does me no good, if I don't have a scene or building to pose them in IMO.

Reaction score
I feel like the chances are low. I mean its hard enough to get vehicles/creatures out of them. That being said... I would love to see them do it
I thought in their recent Q & A thing they did on Facebook they said it was something they had been considering. I guess considering and doing are two way different things. However, I will not purchase a ton of extras if there isn't buildings or something to use them in coming down the pike. I will buy a stormtrooper to have for the shelf. But if there are buildings or scenes being made, I will purchase 5-10 troopers.

Reaction score
They do so very little in the way of dioramas or environment pieces for the 3 3/4" line that I really can't see them ever doing anything like that for TBS. Honestly, the Emperor's and Snoke's thrones are really the only thing like that that we have gotten...and they are really just furniture. Oh and SDCC Obi-Wan's table. The only things close to an actual diorama have all been packaging...the Han/Greedo set, SDCC Jabba, SDCC Han, SDCC Thrawn.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
thank you for sharing, i want to 3-d print an emperor's throne room window for my display, but i dont know anyone personally with a printer that would be willing to help a brother out 😭

i saw this one for sale on etsy.....i do like it, but feel it is terribly basic when compared with other ideas out there

Reaction score
I own the SHFiguarts throne diorama. With the Black Series throne it's enough for me, though I did stick a star background behind the windows.

Reaction score
How about any custom dioramas out there?
About a year ago I was full steam ahead making custom dioramas for my figures. I have them set up in my room still; it's a nice way to display certain figures.

I did a Cantina and a Hoth Ice Cave.

If I had more room, I'd definitely make more.

Reaction score
About a year ago I was full steam ahead making custom dioramas for my figures. I have them set up in my room still; it's a nice way to display certain figures.

I did a Cantina and a Hoth Ice Cave.

If I had more room, I'd definitely make more.
Post some photos perhaps?

Reaction score
I ordered the Layered Creations Millennium Falcon and then handed it off to a friend who is giving it a four-star treatment - sanding everything, adding newly-3d-printed greeblies and replacing the seats, then painting everything. The cockpit window will be removable and attach via magnets, as will the seats.

I will definitely post photos once I get it :) But here are a few in-process photos.
95817238_901546810267903_8993825117423271936_n.jpg95850191_225633675551603_8897326767174320128_n.jpg95947074_257429592048559_4607893459225804800_n.jpg

Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath for any decent 6" scale diorama from Hasbro. I'd settle for some nice backdrops and a few accessories to put in the foreground, but that's something most people can do on their own.

Didn't Hasbro send out promo boxes of figures that came with some photo backgrounds recently? I think some online reviews showed them on their channels.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a decent Throne room backdrop?
I've just ordered two Imperial guards to got with Palpy/Throne and was looking for something to put behind them but the S.H. Figuarts display if pretty pricey.

Reaction score
^Is that Leia "modded"?
Hah... yeah.. she's from before they had made one. An early custom as far as Black Series goes. Slave Girl Leia with custom bunwork and tunic top sculpted with a fabric impression to match the fabric used for the skirt. Belt came from Greedo I think. Forgive me for the picture dump but since you asked... :)

View media item 322098
View media item 322090
View media item 322089
View media item 322088
View media item 322087
View media item 322086
View media item 322085
View media item 322084

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a decent Throne room backdrop?
I've just ordered two Imperial guards to got with Palpy/Throne and was looking for something to put behind them but the S.H. Figuarts display if pretty pricey.
This guy has a tutorial on YouTube on making one out of ordinary stuff. He's great.
I followed his tutorial on the Hoth ice cave, came out awesome.

Reaction score

i love to see a Jedi High Council as an exclusive...once they get the stones to release more jedi

something similar to what they did way back in the day:

id LOoooOOOOOoove to have a set, but they are pretty sought after

throw down a another one becuase ive been on nostalgia wave:

the DOMES series. how cool were these? i (ofcourse) had the Vader one pictured, but it was a cool addition to my setup to have scaled environment to pose and play with. would love to see more of this from black series.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice thread to pop up! I'm currently working on a Cantina booth myself and should have it finished in a day or two. It's coming along really well, and it's nice I'll have somewhere to show it off and get some feedback. I've lit the table and the rear window so I should be able to get some nice atmospheric pics done when it's ready.... here's the table in a very early stage, when I was testing the lighting...IMG_1645.JPG

Reaction score

i love to see a Jedi High Council as an exclusive...once they get the stones to release more jedi

id LOoooOOOOOoove to have a set, but they are pretty sought after

throw down a another one becuase ive been on nostalgia wave:

the DOMES series. how cool were these? i (ofcourse) had the Vader one pictured, but it was a cool addition to my setup to have scaled environment to pose and play with. would love to see more of this from black series.
Would definitely like Vader's Sith Meditation Chamber!

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Jedi council chamber would be awesome. If they released the seats with each Jedi Council Member, it would be good. Then just hard card bases and backgrounds could work.

Reaction score
I'm kind of regretting not getting GTPs 6" DS walls. I have their 3.75" as I figured that was what I was going to dio build with (and I still might) but I'm loving the 6" figures more and I see my collection leaning into that.

I'm hoping they announce the return of 6" DS stuff soon.

Reaction score
I'm kind of regretting not getting GTPs 6" DS walls. I have their 3.75" as I figured that was what I was going to dio build with (and I still might) but I'm loving the 6" figures more and I see my collection leaning into that.

I'm hoping they announce the return of 6" DS stuff soon.
I hope so too! I have a set of their DS walls, but always planned to get more, including blast doors. Unfortunately, I kept dragging my feet and now they're not offered anymore. :cry:

Reaction score
I always suspected that they had a bar somewhere in the Jedi Council chambers. 😉

I have those sets (pictured) that make the council. I went through an ordeal trying to complete the center floor though.
The 4 later released sets come with the floor pieces. There are 2 different shapes, & 2 of each shape complete
the floor. One of the 4 sets I bought came with the wrong shape, so I had 3 of 1 shape & 1 of the other. For years the center of the floor had a section missing. Finally a couple years ago I found that floor piece on eBay. The missing piece
of the puzzle.