Black Series Captain Cardinal

Reaction score
Yakface confirmed a upcoming BS Captain Cardinal helmet exclusive to Target, pricetaged with 100.-

20201122_045627.jpg

would have prefered, either a basic white trooper or a blood-marked Finn bucket first. But I think either of these will show up pretty soon now as well.
Hope a chromed Phasma is already in making too

Reaction score
Yakface confirmed a upcoming BS Captain Cardinal helmet exclusive to Target, pricetaged with 100.-

View attachment 368692

would have prefered, either a basic white trooper or a blood-marked Finn bucket first. But I think either of these will show up pretty soon now as well.
Hope a chromed Phasma is already in making too
Basic white I'm sure 100% will show up, but blood marked no, first because its a bit gory for their market and the mold is TLJ version not TFA version

Reaction score
If i can get one onthe cheap i will grab one, otherwise easy pass. I didnt even buy the figure.

Reaction score
Wow looks like this is the way to pick up a TLJ / TROS Stormtrooper lid. Since Anovos haven't even deliver mine for close to 2 and half years now

Reaction score
I'm sure multiple repaints are on the way as well. Can never be upset with more quality toy/roleplay offerings from Hasbro.

Reaction score
Wondering where it is sold outside of the US... We don't have Target here in europe
Most properbly GameStop, maybe Smyth´s Toys or even Amazon.
I get most Target Excl. either from german Amazon, ages after US release ( Hondo was a pleasant surprise to be available almost the same time as US release ) or local Comicshop, with a small price increase, dough 🤪

Reaction score
Most properbly GameStop, maybe Smyth´s Toys or even Amazon.
I get most Target Excl. either from german Amazon, ages after US release ( Hondo was a pleasant surprise to be available almost the same time as US release ) or local Comicshop, with a small price increase, dough 🤪
Hoping for a non-amazon source since amazon is on my avoid-list (they got too much marketshare already and there are signs of abuse of that position already)

Dax

Reaction score
Anyone looking for it in Australia, it's just been posted on the Myer website for $199.99 and that would include free shipping anywhere in Australia. That's a pretty good price for Australia seeing as the Fett helmet was $250.

Looks like it's in stock now and ready to order!