Birmingham, Alabama Collectors Pt. 4

Reaction score
Re: The Legacy Collection Evolutions Set Spotted

Saturday afternoon I picked up a "1st Issue" Capt Rex at Hwy 150 Wal Mart in Hoover; ran into a couple of collectors there that had several of the Legacy and Clone Wars figs in their cart and they were waiting for the employee to bring out more. All of the AT-TE's had box cuts on the top of the boxes ( I guess from employees not being very careful while taking them out of the cases) so for $100 I decided to pass on the non-minty boxes there.
I then went to Pelham/Oak Mt Wal-Mart and got a AT-TE from there; the boxes looked to be in a little better shape. All of the figs looked to be pretty much picked through, although I did score a Scuba-Trooper Clone.

Reaction score
JULY 26th MADDNESS

I was able to pickup Legacy Waves 1 & 2, Clone Wars Wave 1, Holo Grievous & Commander/Captain or whatever rank he is FOX at Target. Also got the spider droid & Torrent fighters as well as 2 new comic packs and Padme Evolutions.I'm waiting til my birthday and xmas for the At-TE & Falcon.Tomorrow I will probably get the Online Red Guard.

Also,..Rave Theaters gave us all in line at TRU at midnight free passes to see CLONE WARS!

Anyone know when Clone Wars Wave 2 is supposed to hit? I thought it was supposed to hit with everything else.

All in all I had a blast buying stuff over the past 24 hours. GOOD TIMES!

Reaction score
Re: JULY 26th MADDNESS

Well,..they may not be brand new, but picked up the wookie/clone and Lando/stormtrooper sets at walmart in Alabaster. They had the E3 Anakin/Dooku one, but I passed on it.

Reaction score
Re: JULY 26th MADDNESS

Anyone found Clone Wars figures after wave 1 (Figure 09 Ahsoka Tano or higher) Also anyone found the 501st Clone yet at Walmart?

Reaction score
New comic 2-packs

*brushes aside the cobwebs*

Maybe old news, but I haven't seen a lot of talk about it yet. I found the new comic 2-packs at the Leeds Wal-Mart Saturday evening. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with them.

The two Imperial Knights are really nice. Good sculpts with good articulation. The "metallic" red of their armor is a nice touch.

I was also really impressed with Darth Talon. I would've preferred it if she had some elbow articulation, but the spectacular paint apps on her more than make up for it.

Reaction score
Re: New comic 2-packs

Nobody posting? Well Clone Wars figures wave 3 and the Comic Packs wave 3 are hitting Wal-Marts.

Reaction score

Any Bham Indy fans here? I'm looking for a cheap Spalko & Cargo Truck.

Reaction score

Indy fan here
The Toys R Us in Hoover has Indy figures priced at 4.98. They still have Spalko.

Reaction score
Hey Strangers

Been awhile since I've posted. I got a good friend of mine who is interested in having some characters at his son's birthday party. Anyone have authentic costumes and want to make some good money for an hour of your life?

Reaction score
Looks like plenty of Wal-Marts are getting the Black Series 3 3/4" figures in Birmingham area. Keep your eyes peeled just in case they do eventually decide to release series 2. Anybody willing to help me out finding them?

I hereby breathe life back into the Birmingham section of Rebelscum. I call forth everyone to return! LOL!

Reaction score
Been dead in here for a while I know. If you are looking for 6 inch TFA Black series wave 2 start checking Walmart. Last Friday I got out of work at 2pm and for some reason I walked into the Athens Walmart. Sure enough they had wave 2 and I mean the whole thing. Even Phasma.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Crayfish, be on the lookout for the Kylo Starkiller Base 6 inch figure. It exclusive to Kmart. I found 2 today at the Athens Kmart this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will keep my eye out for it here....only one K-Mart I ever hit so that limits things now. The thing that I need everyone to help me out finding is the Wal-Mart exclusive 3 3 /4" SA Kylo Ren and First Order Stormtrooper from wave 2...I need at least 3 of the troopers and 2 of the Kylo Ren.

Reaction score
Well I have yet to see the 6 inch Shocktrooper. See the thread in the 6inch black Series section. A bunch of Walmarts got slammed with wave 1. That was the reason I said what I said.

Reaction score
Well I have yet to see the 6 inch Shocktrooper. See the thread in the 6inch black Series section. A bunch of Walmarts got slammed with wave 1. That was the reason I said what I said.
They have hit Birmingham....Ben the scalper found them at 150 Walmart in Birmingham and then I found them tonight at Chelsea....I may have an extra Kylo if you do not find them...but I think you will.