Birmingham, Alabama Collectors Pt. 4

Reaction score
Wal-Mart Comic Packs!

The Wal-Mart Comic Packs have hit! I Found 3 Cases at Wal-Mart in Trussville Saturday Night.

Reaction score
Comic Packs Wave 5

I found Wave 5 Comic Packs at Wal Mart in Trussville Friday night. Time to start looking for new product.

Reaction score
2008 Evolutions

I found two cases of the new Evolutions. I got both cases. Found one at Roebuck Wal-Mart, and the other one at Lakeshore/Homewood Wal-Mart.

Reaction score
Re: 2008 Evolutions

You bought all from both cases? And didn't leave any packs for other Scummers?

Reaction score
Re: 2008 Evolutions

Ah, thanks for the heads-up. I saw where they'd hit on the west coast, but didn't realize they were out around here. This is going to be a bit pricey. I'm really liking all of the Evolutions sets in this wave.

Reaction score
Finsihing up 2007

Hey!
Need some help finishing up my 2007 TAC line.
Need:
Darth Revan
Concept Han Solo
Pax Bonkik
Concept Rebel Trooper

Here's stuff I have for Trade/Sell
TRADE/SELL

Reaction score
Re: Finsihing up 2007

Collectorplay, if Jason doesn't need both Revan's and the second one is available, I'd be very interested in purchasing it. If so, just shoot me a pm and let me know what you'd want for it. I never once saw one at retail. Thanks!

Bluestreak

Reaction score
Target Exclusives

Found the Aalya Starfighter and The Force Unleashed Battle Pack at Trussville Target. Waiting for those Order 66 Packs.

Reaction score
Re: New stuff

Anyone into Star Wars Transformers??!?!

Thinking about thinning out my line of these.

I have all Mint in Package:
Millenium Falcon (Han-Chewie)
Xwing (Luke)
Jedi Star Fighter (Anakin)
Jedi StarFighter (Darth)
Jedi StarFighter (ObiWan)
Slave 1 (Jango)
Slave 1 (Boba)
Jedi Starfighter (Sasee Tinn)
Arc 170-Clone Wars Deco (Clone Trooper)
Advanced Tie (Darth Vader)
Imperial Shuttle (Emperor)
Wheel Bike (Grevious)

Make an offer!!

Reaction score

All the Targets in my area have them in the backroom. They won't be put out for a little while longer (i believe) so...

if you want them now, it's gotta be backroom style

i'm passing on them

Reaction score

Jango, I got a whole case out of the back room at Target in Trussville. Check Target 280 I am sure they have them. The DPCI# is 087-06-0884.

Reaction score

Thanks Maximus!
Got the Order 66's at Alabaster Target Last night!

Reaction score
SotE book store display for sale

I know there's a Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forums, but this is a rather large item with no realistic way to ship it. So I'm hoping a local collector will be interested. I have a store promotional book display from the Shadows of the Empire novel. It will hold around 20 or so hardback novels, or many more paperback books. I've used it to display both on multiple occasions. Unfortunately, due to space concerns, I have to let it go. Asking $25, but open to offers. Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: SotE book store display for sale

Anyone come on these boards anymore? Anyone find Force Unleashed Battle Rancor yet?!?!

Reaction score
Re: SotE book store display for sale

I still haven't seen it either.

And yeah, it's kinda sad watching the tumbleweeds roll through here now.

Reaction score
Sideshow Darth Vader!

Finally, Sideshow will be doing a 12" Darth Vader figure in armor! I will be adding this one to my Sideshow Collection. I just hope they don't charge an arm and a leg for it.

Reaction score
TRU find

Well, I had an interesting find at TRU yesterday. I actually managed to snag the Crimson Empire Kir Kanos / Carnor Jax 2-pack. I know they were originally an EE exclusive, and I also knew that they eventually released them at retail. But I thought that was MONTHS ago and I'd simply missed the boat. So it was a pretty nice surprise to see it on the pegs yesterday.

Anyway, long story short: Crimson Empire 2-pack at TRU, had 3, I got one, 2 left on the pegs, yay me.

***EDIT - Well, apparently this isn't really as impressive as I first thought, as I saw another one at the Leeds Wal-Mart this evening. Ah well, perhaps there's someone out there like me who was still wanting one after all this time...

Reaction score
Re: Battle Rancor Found !

Jango Jason, I found the Battle Rancor at Target in Trussville. So it is here. Here is the DPCI# 087-06-1479, if it is any help to you. Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

Dang,..I need to get up there to Trussville. Over memorial day I stopped at at least 5 Targets in Georgia and disn't see a dang Rancor. They been spotted in Alabaster or 280 yet (those stores are closer to me)? Any left in Trussville?

Reaction score

Jason, I saw 2 on the shelf at the Alabaster Target this past Thursday night. Left them both.

I haven't seen much of anything on 280 in quite some time.

Reaction score

Thanks guys! I picked up the last one in Alabaster at 7:30 last night. I was able to use a $5 off a $25 toy purchase coupon I got from www.swactionnews.com.
Guess most of us Hasbro collectors can rest easy til the middle/end of Summer.

Reaction score

Anyone found any Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade figures yet?

Reaction score

I have not found them yet Jason, but I know they are hitting Wal-Marts. Should be any day now.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart comic packs

Found the new comic 2-packs at Wal-Mart in Trussville. They were extremely beat down, though. Hope other stores fare better.

Reaction score
The Legacy Collection Evolutions Set Spotted

Heads up......I was at the Pelham Wal-Mart yesterday and found The Legacy Collection-Evolutions The Fett Legacy boxed figure set; it was in an odd spot with some other toys, not in the Star Wars section. I went and scanned it and it read "See Associate". I figured based on other posts I've read, someone put it out too early. I put it back with the Hot Wheels stuff where I found it.....

Reaction score
Re: The Legacy Collection Evolutions Set Spotted

Hey long time no post, but if anyone needs a Rancor Ive seen several in Destin Florida....all on clearance. The Air Force sent me down for a good while and I wouldnt mind picking one up and bringing it back. BTW if any of you guys ever make it to Florida and need a place to crash Ive got a beach condo with a few extra beds. Whats everyone doing for Clone Wars Friday/Saturday?

Reaction score

That's cool man! My brother is stationed at Eglin AFB. He has been in the Air Force 20 years now. Looks like I will be doing the Toys R Us Midnight thing and Wal-Mart's after that.

Reaction score

I'm not sure if anyone here is a Transformers fan, but has anyone seen any of the new Transformers Animated figures? I could really go for a Soundwave.

Reaction score

I heard TRU in Hoover onlyhas 1 case of Holo figs,..Hopefully TRu will get more than just 1 case of Holo Grevious's. I also heard you can buy Grevious outright for like $10. Is this true???
Seeing as it was easyto get other holo figs at TRu I'mnot too worried.
Does anyone know TRU's price point for basic figs at TRU? I think Target's is up to $7.99, but Walmart is still 6.97. I might just pick up Grevious for $10 then go to Walmart and pick up the rest at the $6.97 price point.
TRU will also be offering the Holo Grevious via their online store so if hoover runs out I'll try to get it there!

When's everyone getting in line?