Birmingham, Alabama Collectors Pt. 4

Reaction score
I thought I would beat Maximus to it and start the new thread since the old one was almost at 500 post so start posting here (and mods feel free to lock the old thread).

Found Geonosis wave at 280 target today...was only able to get Scorch and Cody's grunt...because of someone (who's name rhymes with "hen") who picked up EVERY SINGLE ONE of the rest and half of the Hoth Wave also. The experience wasn't good..but I have promised not to comment anymore about Ebayers and what they do..since stores won't even step up to the plate and help out anyway.

Happy hunting.

Reaction score
Does your Target normally restock on Tuesday/Thursdays? Mine usually restocks on Mon/Wed/Fridays.

Reaction score
Sorry about the last post. I really don't know Target's schedules and I guess no one really does besides someone who works at Target. I do know that today was probably my last early morning Target toy run for a very long time though...and thus...my last time to shop at Target for quite a while...since they never have any new Star Wars unless you are there at opening.

Reaction score
Most of your Super Targets stock everynight of the week except Saturday night.As far as what goes out is never certain.........I heard this from a Target employee.....and they're trust worthy.......and handsome..........and loved by all..........and cooler than you.........infact he spits in the face of thses that aren't cool.

Reaction score
Does anybody still need a Gonk droid? I've hidden one for Jason, but he said he has one lined up already. Any other takers?

Reaction score
Also, I know a few collect Marvel Legends, so lets try to keep the Wal-Mart Exclusive wave out of the hands of scalpers!!! Someone bought all 8 of the ML 12 variants at 150 WM!!

Reaction score
This is a question for Jeff and those who frequent Disney:
How much is the Yoda/Mickey 2 pack at MGM studios?

Reaction score
CubFan said:
Also, I know a few collect Marvel Legends, so lets try to keep the Wal-Mart Exclusive wave out of the hands of scalpers!!! Someone bought all 8 of the ML 12 variants at 150 WM!!
Hmm, haven't heard about the Wal-Mart exclusive wave yet. Do you have any info on this? I collect the Legends too.

Reaction score
Re: Geonosis wave

I think he's talking about the variation in the Darth Vader package. One of the packages has him in a walking motion, and the other one he is just standing straight.

Reaction score

Hey Jango, saw your article last night. Congrats man. And I am most envious of your room.

Reaction score

Thanks! The Article is in Black and White newspaper though the 22nd. I'll try and scan it and post it on here sometime.
On to colecting:
Looking for Scorch & 2 versions of C3PO.
I found the new Transformers in Auburn and Attacktix Booster set for series 3 at Target in Trussville!

Reaction score

Roebuck Wal*Mart has restocked the Hoth wave. They had 2 of each figure except R2 and the gonk droid of which they only had 1.

Still no Super Skrull

Reaction score
Re: Geonosis wave found!!!

Monday at noon I found the Geonosis wave at Irondale Wal-Mart. I bought the only Scorch and the only orange Clone Trooper. I left the rest; among them was a C3PO w/ a regular, 3PO head. Might be a good time to check some other Wal-Marts.

Reaction score

I got a Scorch and an Orange Clone Trooper from Toys R US yesterday. They probably still have the rest.

Reaction score

If anyone lives near boaz they have scorch in their computer wrong. I got one 2 days ago for $3.00 the orange clone is in as 5.88 and i'm not sure about the others as i've already got my set so it might be worth checking and they had some hoth wave figs as well

Reaction score

Spotted wave 2 of the SW/Transformers at Trussville Target.Only ones left were Maul and Fett.They must've come in Thursday night/Friday morning.

and incase any of you have forgotten the B'ham Scummers mission statement........all scalpers suck and should be put to death....or at least taught the capital of Thailand.

Reaction score

The Titatium figs were on the pallets last night and tonight down here. Cracked them open and got the kick [censored] Fett.
Draven

Reaction score
Marvel Legends

Hey guys, I've got an extra X-23 (purple) Marvel Legends figure if anyone is interested. I bought it for an indecisive friend. I'll sell it at cost - $8.50. Thought I would offer it here before I return it to Wally World. Later.

Reaction score
Mo Geo Wave

I found 1 box of the Geonosis wave that had literally just hit the pegs at Wal-Mart in Hoover today. I got the only Scorch and Tennessee Vols Clone Trooper and left the rest. Sorry! I guess I was in the right place at the right time, just like I wasn't when the Tarkin and blue Clone Trooper waves came out. I never saw those at retail. Oh well. Still no friggin Super Skrull. I'm tempted to contract my toy search out to someone. That or EBAY.

Reaction score
Re: Mo Geo Wave

MK me and cargo boo-booed and told "Mike Powers" a little too much. Sorry Dude. I'm sure "Powers" will let yhou know.

Reaction score

Um...what's this me and Cargo stuff Sparky,you're the one that outed the guy.Not me,so MK do what you must to G.He deserves what he gets.

Reaction score

I just talked to "Mike Powers" as he calls himself. He got the impression from you guys that I'm into some kind of nerdy online roll-playing game or something and that I go by "mkultra" in it. He already knew about my hobby. Ghero, from now on you pay double. Ha! When it comes to B'ham wrasslin I say BRING BACK RASTUS POLK!

Reaction score

I'm more of a Cabana Man Dan fan myself. As for SW Toys nothing new in my area. Anyone else watching VH1 I love toys.

Reaction score

The I love Toys show is pretty cool. Im still waiting on them to get to the Joe toys though or action figures in general.

Also there are 3 Unleashed Asajj Ventress on clearance for 5 bucks a piece at Roebuck Walmart if anyone cares.

Skystriker28

Reaction score

Nothing new at the Leeds Wal*Mart today.

Shameless plug - check out the classified section if you're interested in buying a Code 3 Slave 1 w/case from me for $230 cash.

Reaction score
Titanium figs

Spotted the Vader and Fett titanium figures at Wal-mart in Huntsville/Madison this morning.

Reaction score
Re: Titanium figs

I saw 2 Titanium Vaders and 2 Titanium Fetts at Leeds WalMart early Monday morning. I left them for the next guy. Stay focused! That store got a bunch more wave 2 figures in, but I've not seen any Geonosis wave there. The pegs are probably too full for a restock soon. That store's been way behind the curve. And, oh yeah! what about that price increase! They just went from 5.88 to 6.63. That makes me even more selective... Gotta pay for the stands you don't need and the holo figs you don't want.

Reaction score

Have you guys seen the new Titanium Ships down in B'ham? Like Anakin's Green Starfighter (Ep. III), Obi-Wan's Blue Starfighter (Ep. III), and Sith Infiltrator (Ep. I)?

Reaction score

I have seen the at Walmart and Target down here.
Draven

Reaction score

Picked up the Limited Edition Titanium Gunship today.

and if anybody is interested in the Titanium Fett or Vader PM me ASAP.