Biker Scout (Retro)

GNT

Reaction score
Since a few people have asked, here's the thread to discuss the upcoming Retro "Biker Scout/Scout Trooper" figure from Return of The Jedi. No pictures of the figure just yet.

Will you be purchasing this retro figure?

Reaction score
Um yeah! I didn't know Retro was getting bike too.

Reaction score
But I thought Retro was getting its own thread/section? The Vintage Collection section keeps getting bogged down with these 5POA threads.

This is what the Vintage Collection section looks like right now.

22697E26-D957-44BD-B332-39632E4D9A65.jpeg

Not to be a whiner, but it’s gotten a bit annoying to navigate.

Reaction score
But I thought Retro was getting its own thread/section? The Vintage Collection section keeps getting bogged down with these 5POA threads.

This is what the Vintage Collection section looks like right now.

View attachment 430291

Not to be a whiner, but it’s gotten a bit annoying to navigate.
Glad to hear retro is thriving and kicking ass 😆.

Retro has become the focus of my collecting now. I am putting vtc on the back burner.

Reaction score
For me it's Kenner vintage (77-85) or new Retro. That is all. Nothing else exists for me. So please, give us a separate forum and we'll all be happy. :)

Reaction score
I am so looking forward to this one. I have put off doing any army building of Scouts because of how expensive they've gotten. Now if they'll just make the Emperor's Royal Guard, then I would finally be able to fulfil that childhood dream of recreating the scene on the box of the Imperial Shuttle.

I'd love it if Hasbro would make some Retro vehicles, the speeder bike would be very welcome. They could even "double dip" and sell it for ROTJ and then another release for The Mandalorian, include grogu in the pouch with it.

Reaction score
Very cool! Keep em' coming... how about a Dignitary at some point? Same me a few hundred bucks on Ebay.

Also, FINALLY Retro got it's own page!

Reaction score
I need more scouts too. Hoping i can get a solid case. Also hoping by the time these release the price for them is sensible!

Reaction score
I'm just hoping they don't pull the "this RotJ Retro Collection will be sold as a 6 pack boxed set" crap. And normal retail/fan channel not exclusive.
I think they will get a standard release. The ANH set one was a third time reissue, and I am pretty sure set 2 is packaged this way because of the droids. Otherwise they would have to sell each of the droids at a higher price point or the other figures could linger because many would only buy the droids.

Reaction score
I think they will get a standard release. The ANH set one was a third time reissue, and I am pretty sure set 2 is packaged this way because of the droids. Otherwise they would have to sell each of the droids at a higher price point or the other figures could linger because many would only buy the droids.
Im sure itll be a regular release.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Biker Scout.

On shelf Summer 2023. MSRP is $11.99. Available for pre-order Wednesday, October 19th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

Biker Scouts weaved through the Endor forest at breakneck speed, trying to outrun the Rebels and warn the shield generator station of the enemy’s presence. Inspired by the original 1970s Kenner STAR WARS action figures, this STAR WARS: RETRO COLLECTION 3.75-INCH BIKER SCOUT figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI in honor of the film’s 40th anniversary. Fans and collectors can display this figure, with multiple points of articulation, in their action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and blaster accessory.

Press Images

Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Carded-Resized.jpg
Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Carded.jpg

Retro-Biker-Scout-ROTJ-Loose-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't usually army build, but I'm a dyed in the wool Scout Trooper fan. It's gonna suuuuuck, because I'm gonna buyyyyy so mannnnyyyy. 🙃

Love how tight together the legs are too, so many vintage ones are wide stanced at this point.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-Order Links

Biker Scout @ Gamestop

Last edited: