Big Announcements from EFX regarding New Rise of Skyalker Product Offerings!

Reaction score
I won't be excited until items are made and in stock. I will never preorder from EFX.

Reaction score
The last thing I successfully bought from EFX was the limited Vader helmet. I think that might have been 8 years ago.

Reaction score
https://efxcollectibles.com/blogs/latest-news/watch-for-our-announcement-of-our-next-exciting-product

Stay tuned!

You guys might have beef with the delays, but nonetheless, this is a great news.
Is it?

When I was a kid I remember reading a book (around 1979) that said there would definitely be flying cars by the year 2000...

EFX have claimed they would be releasing a lot of things over the past decade, and like those flying cars, the chance of 99% of them becoming a reality, is as much as seeing pigs up in the sky next to those "supposed" cars.

Reaction score
Nice announcement. But no plans to pre-order. Will wait for the products to be available from 3rd party retailers or e-tailers. I would also not risk a non-refundable deposit direct from them or Chronicles.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a Kylo Ren reveal but knowing our luck itll be a horrendous D-ring-less graflex.

Reaction score
I am still waiting for their AT-ST and a lot of other collectibles they announces and showed on cons years ago, result = noting ever happened lol
Chris

Reaction score
Way, way too many announced-and-never-heard-of-again fantasy products from this company to care about this.

Reaction score
It’s criminal really they are still in business and taking money from people

Reaction score
We're talking about new products again, and yesterday a year ago, there was the latest update to the Biker Scout helmet. We're on our way to the sixth year after paying. It's unbelievable that you will not hear anything from EFX for another year, except that there are always new things. What damn is going on ????

Reaction score
This is awesome news! Bring on ST prop replicas. I have picked up other hobbies and cant afford to go back to prop collecting. Being a non-fan of Disney $tar War$ means I'll save a ton.

Reaction score
I was going to say I wouldn't give those clowns the time of day, much less any money.

I quickly realized there isn't a single EFX employee that even knows how to tell time, lol, so why bother.