Biff Bang Pow - The Big Bang Theory Action Figures

Reaction score
the paint apps are hit or miss and the sculpts are not 100% accurate to the actors but they do make for great general background crowd type figures. I like them. I guess I'm in the minority of people that like these figures.

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess I am going to have to see them in person before deciding if I am going to get them or not

the paint apps are hit or miss and the sculpts are not 100% accurate to the actors but they do make for great general background crowd type figures. I like them. I guess I'm in the minority of people that like these figures.

Reaction score
The paint apps are sketchy, but where did those mini arcade games come from??
looks like Papercraft. you can find them online using google. also if you have 5 below stores by you check their candy isle. they have a stand-up pac man game console that is close to scale with 3.75" and comes with sour candies inside.

Reaction score
He puts the price in the description area of the photos. I think its usually $30-35 dollars. His email should be in his profile page on flickr.

Reaction score
they are.. there are 3 different Sheldon figures this year in addition to the Star Trek figures.

and my contact at bif Bang Pow says more are in production but no more SDCC reveals
Any chance that Bif Bang Pow will improve the character likeness or articulation?

Reaction score
Doubtful, that would cost too much in licensing. lol

BTW, did you get my PM Sithlord? Not sure if it went though or not.

Reaction score
received my shipment of TBBT Star Trek figures and all I can say is UGH. the paint apps came out horrible on the ones I received and the neck joints on the figures are beyond insane. they almost look like giraffes. Leonard comes with zero accessories (which makes no sense) while the rest of the figures all come with a phaser, communicator and medical bag. the only decent figure out of the lot of the ST figures was Sheldon as Spock.

Reaction score
The head sculpt on the ST Penny looks a lot better then the original is it? Can a head swap be done? Thanks!

Reaction score
Looking forward to my package getting here soon, but the Big Bang figures always look like they were sculpted and painted by a blind one armed monkey.

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my crew:

I still can't believe that they didn't give Captain Leonard any accessories. according to the rep at Bif Bang Pow it's because he's cosplaying as Captain Kirk and Kirk never really used any accessories or weapons in the original TV series. Also Leonard kinda looks like a giraffe with the insane neck post.... still they do work great with the ReAction Trek figures.

actually I'm thinking of buying another Raj and making a custom Chekov. they facial sculpt and hair and very similar. might be able to use the figure to fill in the gap of the ReAction series.

Reaction score
I thought these looked bad before but what is up with Amy's nose and chin? In profile she looks like the Goblin in Legend!!!!

Reaction score
lol I was really hoping to use Penny for a Pepper Potts custom, but man they really goofed up her cheek bones. And whole face TBH.

Reaction score
Check out the shark tank figures. The.sculpts are better and they come with chair accessories. Plus you get 2 male characters in suits which can easily become mobsters or secret service people

Reaction score
Store: Thank you for your Big Bang Action figure purchase, Have a Sheldon. Available with any purchase.

Me: No Thanks I already have a Sheldon.

Store: I said..TAKE THE DAM SHELDON!!!!!

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Store: Thank you for your Big Bang Action figure purchase, Have a Sheldon. Available with any purchase.

Me: No Thanks I already have a Sheldon.

Store: I said..TAKE THE DAM SHELDON!!!!!

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :p :p :p I agree that Sheldon is way way way overdown already. I think they need to branch out and make other variants of the characters besides Sheldon.

anyways I ordered the Bif Bang Pow Shark Tank figures as well.... figured good custom fodder (background characters, secret service, presidential figures etc) and I used one of the heads from the Shark Tank figures for Penny and it looks better:

- I think it's a closer look to Kaley Coco than the sculpt that they used.
- ST Penny, custom Shark Tank Penny

and is it me or does anyone else see Hillary Clinton (of course with some modifications and painting) in this image

Reaction score