Biff Bang Pow - The Big Bang Theory Action Figures

Reaction score
Just received my SDCC TBBT Sheldon Cooper action figure and I'm actually kinda disappointed in the quality of the paint applications for this. I'm hoping that due to the high demand for these figures from SDCC (at least that's what Entertainment Earth explained was the reason for the delay in the figure being shipped). The paint applications on mine make Sheldon look like he is Gorbachev.

I'm hoping that this is just a one time only thing and the quality will be improved as the rest of the line gets released. This is one of my favorite TV shows and I've been wanting figures of them since Season 1.

Reaction score
Heard of them but only seen prototypes so unsighted on the articulation. Would also like to see pics, preferably with a comparison against other 3.75" figures.

Reaction score
yeah the prototype pics ive seen didn't look bad, I hope they look ok when they actually come out.

Reaction score
I have pics up on my Twitter account @SwChamp of Sheldon with various 3.75" figures ranging from Funko/ReAction to Hasbro SW.

eagerly awaiting the rest of the figures to go up for pre-order. I'm really hoping that they continue the line in the future and perhaps make a 3.75 3D plastic playset of Sheldon and Leonards apartment.

Reaction score
Looking forward to these as well. Just purchased Sheldon on Ebay. Wonder when the rest are coming out. I purchased the BBP Twilight Zone figures. Love them. Though the paint schemes were easy - black, white, grey. :)

Reaction score
i started a new series of pics on my twitter account featuring the adventures of TBBT Sheldon meeting other figures from the realm of 3.75". so far I have pics ranging from Doctor Who, to Star Wars, Axe-Cop to Star Trek, Back to the Future to the Goonies....

going to start working on pictures with Transformers and G.I. Joe. I really can't wait till the rest of TBBT series of figures come out as I want them all including the multiple versions of Sheldon.

thinking of trying to build a 1;18th scale living room set for Sheldon to interact with all the action figures as well.

Reaction score
i just want these released already... i believe I remember hearing about TBBT figures in 3.75" format back in NYCC 2013. I was hoping that they would have already hit the stores by now.

i really hope that they make variant figures of Bernadette and Penny in their Cheescake Factory uniforms and they could even make variant figures of the rest of the cast similiar to Sheldon in various outfits etc.

Reaction score
they could even make variant figures of the rest of the cast similiar to Sheldon in various outfits etc.
Sky's the limit for Howard with all his crazy outfits.

A great exclusive pack would be when they are dressed up as super heroes for Halloween. Wasn't there an episode where they are all dressed as the Flash?

Reaction score
Oh!

Hate to sound negative about one of my favourite shows and I could probably live with the limited articulation and the fact that these look shorter (i.e. close to true 3.75" scale) but the paint apps on that Sheldon are way off unless Missy has taken another form of revenge.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Loved this episode and a box set of the cast dressed as the Justice League would be epic. Howard as Batman, Leonard as Green Lantern, Sheldon as the Flash, Raj as Aquaman, Penny as Wonderwoman and Zack as Superman. count me in for that.

Oh!

Hate to sound negative about one of my favourite shows and I could probably live with the limited articulation and the fact that these look shorter (i.e. close to true 3.75" scale) but the paint apps on that Sheldon are way off unless Missy has taken another form of revenge.
i agree with the paint apps on Sheldon. Mine has a huge spot on his head. Makes him look like Gorbachev. hopefully these paint apps improve done the road. I'm also kinda worried about the prototype for Leonard as he looks like he's wearing sunglasses instead of regular glasses.

So right, these can't come soon enough! Also, will finally have some new female fodder to use for a Pepper Potts figure!
It's also funny that it says Collect them all, and there are like 5 versions of Sheldon! :grin:
Can't decid whether I want the Flash or Green Lantern more.
I want all 5 versions of Sheldon just to have. and I really hope they do something like this for Leonard as well. I'm really looking forward to getting Penny and Bernadette though. definately like the concept of getting custom fodder for Pepper Potts as well. it's funny but we need more female action figures.

Reaction score
Oh!

Hate to be negative also, but I'll join you. Sheldon looks like crap! Are you kidding me?

I hear the lifeline of this line slowly beating.

Reaction score
received a Tweet from Bif Bang Pow the other day and they said that the figures will be up for Pre-Order on EE in January. Hopefully this means the rest of the cast will be available as well.

I still see that the 8" Penny Mego style figure is still awaiting final approvals.

Reaction score
I've been wondering when these would be available, but January. That's a long wait, what exactly am I supposed to buy between now and then! :'(

Reaction score
i hear you loud and clear Masterfett. I'm hoping that Bif Bang Pow remembers all the free advertising i did for them with my SDCC Sheldon on Twitter and they send me an advanced wave of figures to advertise for them.

Reaction score
Weh, that Sheldon figure sucks. These toys come, what, 6 years too late? The show is in its death throes. Wish US shows were more like UK ones, 2-3 seasons max and that's it. More quality that way. Still wish they'd do that Lego Cusoo living room set, though.

Reaction score
^ Yeah, tell that to Dr. Who! :grin:

But I agree, waiting this long to do figures seems odd really. Especially if they don't have good sculp. Truthfully I do still enjoy BBT, but I can't see it lasting more than a few more years. I don't watch first run episodes anymore, catch reruns or on demand.

Reaction score
True, but dr who is the exception to the rule. All the others, the office (2 seasons), life on mard (1), the thick of it (3) ...

Reaction score
True, but dr who is the exception to the rule. All the others, the office (2 seasons), life on mard (1), the thick of it (3) ...
I get what you are saying about more quality and I know usually people say the British versions are better than the American remakes. but I personally usually like the American remakes BECAUSE we get more time to really get to know the characters. I would think it sucks if all the shows I like only had 1 or 2 seasons, of course a lot of the shows I like get cancelled after only 1 or 2 seasons anyway.

Reaction score
5-6 is good, I think. Sopranos-sized, BB, Mad Men etc. I just hope this silly 'last season split into two short seasons' doesn't catch on.

Reaction score
Personally, I believe the UK versions are generally better. For the simple fact they hire talented people. It seems Hollywood just hires over the top **** females to look pretty, and to lure in an audience.

Reaction score
I was wondering that too. Boy I sure hope these weren't canned before they even got a chance.

Reaction score
... I know usually people say the British versions are better than the American remakes.
I think its generally the remake is not successful. Brighton Belles was a remake of The Golden Girls and didn't get past 1 episode. However, the UK version of Who's the Boss was really successful.

I think the American networks tend to remake more than UK with a higher fail rate. (Red Dwarf, Broadchurch etc)

Reaction score
I think its generally the remake is not successful. Brighton Belles was a remake of The Golden Girls and didn't get past 1 episode. However, the UK version of Who's the Boss was really successful.

I think the American networks tend to remake more than UK with a higher fail rate. (Red Dwarf, Broadchurch etc)
there was an American remake of red dwarf? and there is a uk whos the boss? man I like to see all this stuff just out of curiosity.

Reaction score
there was an American remake of red dwarf? and there is a uk whos the boss? man I like to see all this stuff just out of curiosity.
The American Red Dwarf(s) were pretty lousy. I think I laughed maybe twice during the longer of the two pilots. (Well, there was one pilot and then one edit-together promo thing) They're easy enough to find on YouTube I think. One notable moment is a bit early on when Kryten is lost when boarding the ship and his spare head tells him which way he should have gone: Kryten tells him to be quiet then pauses before saying a line about hating backseat drivers. In that pause, you can almost hear Robert Llewellyn's brain saying, "I am not going to say this line. Am I going to say this line? Ohh God, I can't believe they're making me say this line."

Reaction score
Youtube 'The upper hand' It stars Joe McGann, brother of Paul.

Reaction score
I keep thinking there is new info here and the discussion continues on British television. Sigh. No biggie - just keeping getting my hopes up.

Reaction score
I was told by Bif Bang Pow that the figures should be going up for pre-order any day now. I'm hoping that they will be up by the end of the month but with only 3 days left in January I'm not keeping my hopes up. I'd really be curious if they are going to release the complete set or just a few at a time.

I'm really curious as to how the Sheldon chase figures are going to work. I believe there is something like 4 different shirt variations in addition to the SDCC version.

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Michael Crawford voted the sheldon figure worst 4 inch toy of 2014.

Reaction score
I'm really curious as to how the Sheldon chase figures are going to work. I believe there is something like 4 different shirt variations in addition to the SDCC version.
Considering, my only access to this line will be Online. I hope it's not too Horrendous to get the ones I want, while not getting stuck with 4 each of the other figures too.