Bif Bang Pow 3 3/4" twilight zone figures.

Reaction score
I think they've been up for like, two weeks now (I just happened to stumble on them checking what's going on with the KISS figures...). I would've posted about it, but, DEAR GOD, those edition sizes. I did get my set though (well, got charged anyway, still waiting for them to ship). I wouldn't be surprised if the patient got a white color figure as a con exclusive somewhere down the line.

And so, is this it for the 3 3/4" figures, or are there more planned?

Reaction score
thanks for that link. I am glad to see that the line continues. I cant say that I am super excited about these 3 new characters but it has got me thinking about who they should make next.

Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised they keep making these, but I'm glad.

Reaction score
put my pre-order in for these... can't wait to get them. I ordered 5 of the army guy to use as background soldiers in a G.I. Joe dio

Utinniii

Reaction score
I kinda just want the doll and Mystic napkin box (but I've already printed out the decals to make my own).

Reaction score
Oh , I did not know that Nimoy was in that episode. I never watched "A quality of mercy " . Now I want that figure.
I am starting to think I should get Jerry and Willie. After all, Jackie Cooper was one of the original Little Rascals.

Last edited:
Reaction score
just received my shipment of Twilight Zone figures from EE. they screwed up my order. I ordered 5 of the Leonard Nimoy Solider figure and only received 1 and now they are Sold Out. :( Also my Don Carter figure was missing the Mystic Seer accessory. :(

Reaction score
The only time I ever had a problem with an order from EE was when I bought the first Twilight Zone series. I have never had a problem ordering anything else from them previously.

(thank you DarkArtist ) Since this thread was bumped today , I put the effort into ordering some characters from the second series. The Eye of the Beholder trio are on sale at $5.10 each. I only collect black and white versions so I don't know if they are still available in color.
I also ordered a few (at full price) from series 4 in black and white .

Utinniii

Reaction score
They were. $7 something. Those are great prices. I may just have to check how much shipping to Canada is.