Bif Bang Pow 3 3/4" twilight zone figures.

Reaction score
I searched but could not find a thread. anybody like them? I bought the color SDCC ones. someone in a forum claimed they show a preview of wave 2 at the con but I cant seem to find any pics of that, anybody have any pics of those?

Reaction score
These figures are awesome. Thanks for starting a thread. I also heard Wave 2 was shown somewhere, but can't find it. The Bemis and Bob Wilson figures fit in great with any other lineup.

Reaction score
initially that's what iwas interested in, just those 2 as background dio people. but I ended up getting all of them except the astronaut guy I never did like how they looked in that episode.

Reaction score
I'm not big on the retro figs but I like these better than most of the ReAction lines.

I actually like the Invader (??, astronaut guy) because it can fit in a Cantina dio as-is.

Reaction score
I have the complete Black and White set with an extra of Bemis and the color versions of the Gremlin and Bob Wilson. I was hoping to get the color version of Bemis but EE cancelled my pre-order when they sold out.

I too heard that wave 2 was shown but haven't been able to find any pics. I'm really hoping the Bif Bang Pow continues this line. I'm really hoping the the Big Bang Theory figures see retail soon.

Reaction score
I was sort of pissed off, I pre ordered the color con versions as well as wave 2 of the ziga bionic man and waited weeks and weeks then they both were cancelled. anyway I went straight to ebay and got all the color twilight zones for almost the same price. I would definitely like at least a couple more waves but now I worry because I like my stuff to all match, so if they make more and don't make color versions its going to drive me crazy. I look forward to the big bang and the kiss figures and I cant even stand kiss.

Reaction score
Figures.com got pictures of wave 2. not sure when they are supposed to be released though.

Reaction score
AWSOME! thank you Archivist. I was wondering if they were going to do beholder figures. and the good life kid is is cool, they are all cool, I still hope there will be color versions though.

Reaction score
I spoke with someone at Bif Bang Pow about Wave 2 of the figures. they are extremely tight lipped on when these figures are going to be available for pre-order. I also asked about the possibility of a Rod Sterling figure and I was informed that Mr. Sterling will not have a figure of him in any of the waves due to license rights.

Reaction score
ive been waiting for an update on these, really looking forward to them. to be honest though what im most curious about is if they will do a color run of them again?
that's too bad, a Sterling figure would have been cool.

Reaction score
still just trying to find out if they are going to do color versions of wave 2.

Reaction score
Anyone know of Brick and Mortar store carrying these? I'm trying to find a Bob Wilson without paint issues and I'm not having any luck ordering them online and getting a decent one.
I don't think these were ever offered to the brick and mortar stores for sale. I think they were kept as online exclusives. you best bet would be to see if any local Comic/Hobby shops ordered a few cases for sale.

Reaction score
Series 3 Con exclusive is being shipped. I preordered. It still says preorder on the site but I just got charged.

Now where is Series 2?

Reaction score
hoping my SDCC set arrives today. can't wait to get them.

hopefully September will finally see the release of Series 2 as well as the rest of the Big Bang Theory figures. the constant push backs on these figures is getting out of hand.

Reaction score
I opened mine this morning (I hate keeping toys in there plastic prisons) and these figures are awesome and really blend well with the ReAction figures from Funko. I really want to possibly invest in 2-3 more sets for the ballerina, Hobo and the bagpiper. not sure what I would do with the extra clowns though (maybe Killer Clowns from Outer Space?)

Reaction score
just the look of them. they have the same 5POA feel of the ReAction figuresI have mine in a display with Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Harry Potter, Transformers, DC, Marvel etc. the Admiral works well with G.I. Joe as a background character, the clown is going to be chilling in the Cantina with my Star Wars guys, the hobo is a good background character for any of the current 3.75" lines, the Ballerina can work like that as well and the bagpiper can be used in a G.I. Joe style theme as well (perhaps a funeral for a fallen comrade or something).

the first series of Twilight figures with Mr. Bemus and Bob Wilson work well as background characters for 3.75", as does the Gremlin and Kanamit for SW. the second series I'm using the nurse, patient and doctor figures for some custom work and I'm going to be making a G.I. hospital scene with those, billy is a background kid, the 3 eyed guy will be in the Cantina, not sure yet what I'm going to do with Santa though...might be a background Mall character for a diorama or might be used as a funny point in the cantina... Star Wars characters waiting in line to see Santa.

I also plan on incorporating my TBBT figures into dioramas as well as my SNL figures. It's all about Imagination my friend.

Reaction score
here's some questions that I recently asked Bif Bang Pow about the Twilight Zone figures:

Question:

Will Wave 2 of theTwilight Zone figures be offered in a full color scheme similar to theexclusive SDCC Wave 1 figures and the recent SDCC 5 pack figures?

Yes

Will the SDCC 5pack figures ever see a single carded release in Black and White?

Yes

Are there plans tomake more Twilight Zone figures with possible background scenes similar to theones from The Big Bang Theory or the recent SDCC SNL figures?

Not at this time.

so wave 2 will be in color as well as the SDCC figures will see a single carded release as well....

Reaction score
looks like these might start showing up soon. EE.com has them all as out of stock at the moment so I'm hoping that's a good sign to those of us that pre-ordered them. hopefully they will start to ship out soon.

Reaction score
here's some questions that I recently asked Bif Bang Pow about the Twilight Zone figures:

Question:

Will Wave 2 of theTwilight Zone figures be offered in a full color scheme similar to theexclusive SDCC Wave 1 figures and the recent SDCC 5 pack figures?

Yes

Will the SDCC 5pack figures ever see a single carded release in Black and White?

Yes

Are there plans tomake more Twilight Zone figures with possible background scenes similar to theones from The Big Bang Theory or the recent SDCC SNL figures?

Not at this time.

so wave 2 will be in color as well as the SDCC figures will see a single carded release as well....
any idea about the color versions of wave 2? I guess they will be a con exclusive again.
I have mixed feelings on wave 3, I think its too expensive and really only want 2 of them.

Reaction score
I have pics up on Twitter of the figures both carded and loose. these came out looking great. highly recommend. going to be making a few custom doctors and nurses.

Reaction score
Waiting for these to pop up on Amazon at a reasonable price. No idea why price gouging is going on there.
I can order you a set and sell that at cost to you plus shipping if you are interested. let me know. figures would be $9.99 plus whatever the shipping goes for.

Reaction score
Thanks. Much appreciated. But I actually have an Amazon gift card that I was holding on to, waiting specifically for these to come up. Thanks again though!

Reaction score
I have an extra sealed tube set of Series 3, if anyone wants to make an offer at a fair price.