Bib Fortuna - #ROTJ08

Reaction score
The facial blue doesn't look so prominent in this vid.

Not to have soft goods on this figure makes sense. But to have articulation in his legs doesn't :) He seems very much incapable of posing in other ways than standing, but I also don't think anyone would pose him in other ways than standing.

I wouldn't mind to have soft goods like the old Kenner Bib though.

The cups are still a mystery to me.

Reaction score
The facial blue doesn't look so prominent in this vid.

Not to have soft goods on this figure makes sense. But to have articulation in his legs doesn't :) He seems very much incapable of posing in other ways than standing, but I also don't think anyone would pose him in other ways than standing.

I wouldn't mind to have soft goods like the old Kenner Bib though.

The cups are still a mystery to me.
The cups are from a behind the scenes moment. It’s weird that he has double jointed knees. They’re not gonna be useful unless you replace his coat with soft goods. I wonder if the legs are reuse from Lando or someone else? Either way, he looks good and I’ll def be getting him

Reaction score
The cups are from a behind the scenes moment. It’s weird that he has double jointed knees. They’re not gonna be useful unless you replace his coat with soft goods. I wonder if the legs are reuse from Lando or someone else? Either way, he looks good and I’ll def be getting him

They got to be from something previously released, since they have the double pins.
But in this case it's fine with the reuse, it's not visible anyway.

Edit: Regarding the cups and a bts moment.... so they are not afraid to do rare, obscure things... interesting. I'm expecting more aliens then :)

Reaction score
They probably gave him knee joints so that when they release him again with soft goods, they’ll say, see, it’s something new. Ka-Ching!

GNT

Reaction score
They probably gave him knee joints so that when they release him again with soft goods, they’ll say, see, it’s something new. Ka-Ching!

Maybe an older version from the end of The Mandalorian.

Looks really good, articulation is top notch. Wish he had soft goods but looks decent enough.

Reaction score
I got Bib today at a Target in Los Angeles. After opening him this evening, I’m disappointed in the execution.

It’s difficult to pose Bib in any meaningful way. His head is hard to pose right - it always feels like it’s leaning one way or the other. And it almost appears to be floating above his shoulders. His plastic robe and plastic skirt hinder any articulation except for his elbows and wrists. He really needed soft goods like his upcoming TVC counterpart - I’m baffled why Hasbro didn’t go that route for this version. If anything, the plastic robe would’ve made more sense on the 3.75” figure than the 6” figure.

Bib’s sculpt is too stylized, basically animated in appearance. His lekku have deep wrinkles that don’t exist in the films (nor TVC figure) that make them look worm-like. His fingers are thin, and while I appreciate their exaggerated poses, they’re sort of odd.

And yes. He’s very blue.

Bottom line, TVC version doesn’t look this way, so I’m confused as to why this one has so many issues.

I’m pretty picky about sculpts and such, so Bib may be fine for many of you, but he’s actually pretty disappointing to me. Definitely not what I would expect after so many better figures have come from Hasbro lately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
New Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
The blue seemed very minor in the video posted above (his actually looked pretty good). Once more people begin finding him, I hope somebody posts here about the amount of blue theirs has, and especially if acetone works to lessen it (or should something else be used?).

Reaction score
The blue seemed very minor in the video posted above (his actually looked pretty good). Once more people begin finding him, I hope somebody posts here about the amount of blue theirs has, and especially if acetone works to lessen it (or should something else be used?).
I would use a qtip with rubbing alcohol before acetone. I’ve used alcohol many times to remove factory paint. Acetone will work but there’s more of a chance of damaging the plastic.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Up on Pulse.

Reaction score
For anyone still on the fence, I just want to confirm that--as stated above--all you need to fix this figure is rubbing alcohol. I started with 70%, but when I switched to 91%, the blue paint came off very easily. You will need 3 or 4 cotton swabs, but you can make it look as good as the ones seen above!

I still am amazed though, that there's always something we have to do to "fix" Black Series figures, to make them right.