Best vintage figure stands?

Reaction score
Hi everyone:
Was wondering if people here have recommendations for figure stands to fit vintage figures?
Getting tired of my figs being boxed away, may buy some display cases with my stimulus money.

Reaction score
Iain Sanderson at GW acrylic USA is the best hands down. You can find him on Facebook or use the links below. He can give you better prices if you buy direct from him instead of his Ebay store. He is top notch and lightening fast on his shipping as well.

Hi everyone:
Was wondering if people here have recommendations for figure stands to fit vintage figures?
Getting tired of my figs being boxed away, may buy some display cases with my stimulus money.

Reaction score
I, personally, really like the original The Earth vintage stands. If you have lighter/white shelving they may not be as attractive, however.

Reaction score
I also love the grey and black stands from The Earth. They look similar to vintage G.I .Joe stands and work great.

Reaction score
Is there any way to display them to keep them safe from light damage?
In a cabinet with UVA/UVB-protected glass, in a room with only LED lights. Block out all natural light or get UVA/UVB-blocking film for the windows that allow natural light to come in. Some of the premium acrylics have UVA/UVB protection as well.

Reaction score
I grabbed some from Iain Sanderson on ebay, and unfortunately, it almost split the foot on my farmboy Luke. For some dumb reason I tried to force it, but backed off in time. Anyone have fit problems? Afraid to try them on other figures now.

Reaction score
I grabbed some from Iain Sanderson on ebay, and unfortunately, it almost split the foot on my farmboy Luke. For some dumb reason I tried to force it, but backed off in time. Anyone have fit problems? Afraid to try them on other figures now.
Get some very fine sand paper and you can sand down the peg a bit until it fits better in the hole. I’ve done it to all of my G.I. Joe stands.