Best slave Leia from CIV?

Reaction score
mousedroid said:
The_Mike said:
I'm interested.....what Slave Leia pic do you have that will be the ultimate?

Also, no more pics of Munn as Leia where is Bell!?!?! I've heard from multiple sources that she did it but no photo evidence....
Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars? I didn't hear anything about that at the show, but I'd love to see pics if it's true.
I saw her at the Fanboys panel and she was wearing street clothes. Unless she zipped out and jumped into a Slave Leia bikini which no one was able to photograph, something tells me this is just someone's wishful thinking that became a rumor.

I heard it too though...

Reaction score
Joshee and Snags are correct. I saw the first panel for Fanboys and Kristen was in street clothes. There may have been a quick shot of Kristen in the Slave Leia outfit in one of the clips, but I am not certain.

Reaction score
BlueSnaggletooth said:
Supposedly she is dressed up as Slave Leia in the movie "Fanboys", but she was not a CIV dressed in that costume.

-Snags
I've seen that pic. There was a link on TheForce.net to some info on the movie and there were some pics if you looked around and there it was. I just hope to god that scene makes it into the film.

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic.

Anyway, I don't remember seeing that clip during the Fanboys preview at C4 though.

Reaction score
Huh....Bell looks a little challenged in that pic.....Brunette hair definitely doesn't go well with her. I don't have any love for Munn either....guess I haven't seen a C:IV Leia up to my standards just yet....

Reaction score
The Saturday Q&A panel with the cast and crew of Fanboys, hosted by Jay Laga'aia, showed a couple more clips from the film and at one point they flashed a picture on screen of Kristen Bell in a Slave Leia outfit.

I had to leave shortly after that, the panel started 20 minutes late, and I don't know if more was shown or not.

E...

Reaction score
IrishJedi said:
Olivia Munn is hotter than Kristen Bell anyway.
olivia is super hot. and the hottest to wear the leia costume. kristen bell would not even be in my top 1000 hot list. there is nothing special about her. she looks kind of freakish.

austin

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
IrishJedi said:
Olivia Munn is hotter than Kristen Bell anyway.
olivia is super hot. and the hottest to wear the leia costume. kristen bell would not even be in my top 1000 hot list. there is nothing special about her. she looks kind of freakish.

austin
I like em both but if EFranks reads this post you'll break his little 'ol heart with your dissing of the Bell.

Joe

Reaction score
cpenafan said:
She looks kind of freakish.
Ain't nothing freaky about this:

That Fanboys pic of Kristen Bell isn't the greatest but there definitely ain't nothing wrong with The Bell......

Reaction score
I see I'm not the only one who gets his lightsaber 'ignited' by ladies in Slave Leia costumes...

There's just something about that costume that increases (almost) any woman's attractivness to dizzying heights.

I have to say, I prefer "normal" ladies in the costumes (see the Rebelscum costume links) than the "super hot" models (etc.), no idea why!

I'm from England, so finding any lovely lady who is into Star Wars enough (or at all,) to go to a convention (let alone dress up,) is never going to happen.
!!!

Reaction score
efranks said:
I feel a smackdown coming...

E...
If there's a smackdown then we could just post more photos of Kristen and this thread would be...........

Saved by the Bell!!

HA CHA!!!!!

Joe

Reaction score
Commtech said:
Can't you guys stop writing and POST more pictures... please?
Your wish is my command:

While not one of my top fives she is definitely not freakish....

Reaction score
The Blonde with the Tats does the suck in stomach way to much.

The one in the middle in the top pic isn't exactly hot but is a really cute.

Reaction score
What the Hell is that at the top corner of picture 6 on this page?

I don't mean to te be mean, but seriously, don't wear a costume that is NOT going to make you look ANYTHING like the character you are trying to portray. Maybe she should have gone with the belly dancer from Jabba's palace - Yarna?

I guess you just have to kind of look like a Slave Leia to get in that pic.

Anyway, if I could post a pic of that Christie (?) girl, I have one of her from CIII where she is absolutely gorgeous. She doesn't look even close now as good as she did back then.

My vote for now is Olivia Munn - panties or not (preferably not)

Reaction score
Jedimaster73 said:

I don't mean to te be mean, but seriously, don't wear a costume that is NOT going to make you look ANYTHING like the character you are trying to portray. Maybe she should have gone with the belly dancer from Jabba's palace - Yarna?

Anyway, if I could post a pic of that Christie (?) girl, I have one of her from CIII where she is absolutely gorgeous. She doesn't look even close now as good as she did back then.

I agree if you ain't got the bod' don't ruin my fanboy fantasy!! Put on a Gamorrean guard suit I'll respect you more!

Yuck, moo cow!

Reaction score
tk7569 said:
Jedimaster73 said:

I agree if you ain't got the bod' don't ruin my fanboy fantasy!! Put on a Gamorrean guard suit I'll respect you more!

Yuck, moo cow!
ROTFLOL!!! How true!

Anyway, is it just me or does the face of the girl on the left look a tad like Nicole Kidmans?

Reaction score
The blond Leia from drmdns's pictures are Nicole Malgarini.

She did some interviews at the con which can be seen here.

I also got a picture with her
didn't know who she was at the moment though.

Reaction score
Very cool video Mr. Mundi! (I caught forum member Theropod doing a little dance in there)

Hundreds of Slave Leias in one place. I see potential for a reality show!

Reaction score
I gotta go with this Slave Leia as one of the best. She was all over the Exhibit Hall and FF Hall taking loads of pics.

Reaction score
A little bit more of a tan and she could rival Olivia (who I think is a tad bit too orange...but still really hot)

Reaction score
Did anyone here see the two slave leia's dancing together Sat. night at the celebration party it was pretty late and this stormtrooper pulled these two very lovely young women and they danced very interesting if you were there.

Reaction score
I think she is hot, hot, hot..........

(I am hoping that she might be at CE so I can have a photo with her)

Reaction score
Mr_Mundi said:
The blond Leia from drmdns's pictures are Nicole Malgarini.

She did some interviews at the con which can be seen here.

I also got a picture with her
didn't know who she was at the moment though.
Her and the girl from Canada are making me melt there so hot!