Best slave Leia from CIV?

Reaction score
Billy_Ray said:
GalacticHero said:
Olivia Munn from G4's Attack of the Show was wearing the Slave Leia outfit. Sorry to say, but she destroys the girl you showed above.
I'll say!
Ahh those flesh colored undies deduct points in my book. The other seems to have managed some other way.

Reaction score
Yep. All i saw is what they showed on TV and the pics here, and my vote DEFINITELY goes to Olivia Munn.

YOWZA!!

Who saw the skit on TV (or in person) where she fought all the other Leias?
Funny stuff.

Reaction score
I like the one in the first pic best... looks more like a 'real' girl to me, not the make-up and fake tan look.

Reaction score
The girl in the original pic has been at EVERY Celebration (I saw her at C2). I think she's being to SDCC and other big ones too.

Han Solo is always with her, but sometimes wears a different costume - I think they're a couple.

Ian

Reaction score
GalacticHero said:
vader122 said:
Eh... I give it to the girl in the OP.

Why? Underwear. While Munn is nice, she still has underwear on underneath the bikini.

Going to a convention like that with nothing on underneath THAT costume is brave.
Girl in the TC's picture is also wearing underwear/bikini. It's pink and you can clearly see it.

maybe its the maxi pad time of the month

Reaction score
Ian_C said:
The girl in the original pic has been at EVERY Celebration (I saw her at C2). I think she's being to SDCC and other big ones too.

Han Solo is always with her, but sometimes wears a different costume - I think they're a couple.

Ian
Han's really let himself go.

He better hit the exercise room on the Falcon, or Leia's gonna leave him.

Reaction score
If some of the custom expert guys could change heads between them... like body of the first picture in this post with head of the second? hahaha!!
That will be a great repack...!

both are great, do not take me seriously!!!
(in case they read this... you know...
)

Reaction score
olivia wins hands down but that other chic in the later post is not bad at all. that 1st one is busted, sorry!

Reaction score
I say,"Everyone go for it!" The more Leias, the better. Even those who...uh, you know look like Leia: the Later Years. I respect anyone who has the guts to do it. Plus, it makes the really hot ones look even hotter. I try to be very respectful as I'm staring blankly at the gorgeous young ladies with drool running down my chin.....um, I mean admiring the hard work that went into the costume, but I hope noe of them expect us not to stare like the Fanboys we are (or Fangirls in my wife's case). I am pretty sure that's why most of them dressed like that in the first place.

Good times!

Reaction score
Billy_Ray said:
How about this one:
That's the gal who was giving belly-dancing lessons. Difficult to tell from that pic, but she actually wears tights with her costume, which doesn't deduct points IMO, but might for some of you.

Reaction score
Is it true Kristen Bell did the Slave Leia thing too? If she did, she is even more awesome than any fanboy could ever imagine! If so, where did she show up? At the panel on Saturday? Any pics?????

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

[/QUOTE]

I think its funny that this particular Leia was all the rage at C:III but at C:IV is barely shown or mentioned....she even had her own website in the works because of all the Leia attention.....I'll give her one thing at least the bottoms are accurate.

tk421_1_2 said:
Is it true Kristen Bell did the Slave Leia thing too? If she did, she is even more awesome than any fanboy could ever imagine! If so, where did she show up? At the panel on Saturday? Any pics?????
Is this true?!?!? Bell makes Munn look like Dog Chow and for me that'd be a much better SL!!

Reaction score
Christie is still looking pretty good as Slave Leia but you are right she was all the rage at CBIII as well as many of the other costumers in general.

I think the chick from G4 has stole all of their Slave Leia thunder.

Reaction score
Great pics. Did anyone see the vid on SW.com with the group Slave shot? What's up with the baby Leia? I found that to be very creepy.

Reaction score
I'm interested.....what Slave Leia pic do you have that will be the ultimate?

Also, no more pics of Munn as Leia where is Bell!?!?! I've heard from multiple sources that she did it but no photo evidence....

Reaction score
The_Mike said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
I think its funny that this particular Leia was all the rage at C:III but at C:IV is barely shown or mentioned....she even had her own website in the works because of all the Leia attention.....I'll give her one thing at least the bottoms are accurate.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember seeing her at CIII. Perhaps a bit difficult to fully appreciate from the photo, but in person she made quite an impression.

Reaction score
Argh! Imageshack is blocked on my computer at work!!! Photobucket or Rebelscum Imaging please? I'm interested to weigh in on whether or not this IS the best Leia there!

Reaction score
The_Mike said:
Argh! Imageshack is blocked on my computer at work!!! Photobucket or Rebelscum Imaging please? I'm interested to weigh in on whether or not this IS the best Leia there!
I hope this works for you...

Reaction score
Thanks but these still say "Imageshack" in properties.....I guess I'll have to wait to go home and see......

Reaction score
The_Mike said:
I'm interested.....what Slave Leia pic do you have that will be the ultimate?

Also, no more pics of Munn as Leia where is Bell!?!?! I've heard from multiple sources that she did it but no photo evidence....
Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars? I didn't hear anything about that at the show, but I'd love to see pics if it's true.

Reaction score
I'm not sure...if its true at all. Searching it out someone mentioned that it was NOT Kristen Bell but Kristen Holt, the hot brunette that is the host of G4's Cheat but no pics on that side have surfaced either. I'm going to chalk it up to C:IV folklore that we got either of those two hotties (Bell or Holt) in a Slave Leia outfit....

Reaction score
IrishJedi said:
I like this one, and not just because I'm the goofy guy in the photo:

I saw that Leia getting pictures taken next to the GG Jabba statue. She was hot! That picture does her no justice. Still Olivia Munn is #1 for me, though.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
I think the blond Leia from Jedi_Mathyus post was at CBIII.

Still stunning!
I do not know where she was at, I was just trying to post them so someone could see them better.