Best Slave Leia at CE??

Reaction score
Hi it's Kayleigh, I would just like to say thank you for the realy nice comments you have all said, and that all the other Leia's that you have posted up look realy good. Thanks again Kayleigh xxxx

Reaction score
best on i saw was my misses...

many thank too mike, craig, jiggs etc @ cards inc design crew for the best sw convention shirts ever best shirt ever

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IrishJedi said:
I know. But somebody has to play at being the grumpy old man, and it is a role I do so well

Jeremy

Reaction score
Jeremy said:
IrishJedi said:
I know. But somebody has to play at being the grumpy old man, and it is a role I do so well

Jeremy
I say it's like a gift mate
Wish i had those skills

Good to see you on here toontrooper/kaleigh always got you back KOTE.

Reaction score
Thanks Coxie, Kayleigh seems to like reading the comments people have written. Obi_Phantom_Jedi we're looking into attending the London Film and Comic Con, if we are attending I'll drop you an e-mail ok m8.

Reaction score
Hi Kayleigh, you were quite a distraction outside the wizkids stand.. distracting to me and the kids I was teaching. One Mother told her child to stop stareing her poor lad went bright red..
It was great seeing you there I got a snap of you on neogeta.deviantart.com and a couple other Leia's. Thanks for being a great Sport!!

Reaction score
Lee_Bullock said:
Po_DeadJawa said:
lkraan said:
MOM!!!

P'DJ

To be fair the slave Leia outfit is the most unforgiving of outfits, she aint that fat or obese, its just that she is wearing THAT outfit that makes her worse.
Actually on reflection the backrolls are pretty hideous!!!

Reaction score

When will this happen at a Europe Celebration?
Ha ha ha ha ha.
-theropod

Reaction score
theropod said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.
-theropod
Who knows I might do the slave Leia costume for CE2!!!! Imagine a 6ft 3inch 16.5 stones skinhead with a goatee beard and beer belly in THAT!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha

HWR

Reaction score
Lee_Bullock said:
theropod said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.
-theropod
Who knows I might do the slave Leia costume for CE2!!!! Imagine a 6ft 3inch 16.5 stones skinhead with a goatee beard and beer belly in THAT!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sure you would be a wonderful Slave Leia, Lee.
But as far as I remember, you were not bald at CE.

Reaction score
ShadowTrooper said:
That's you, isn't it theropod?
I refuse to admit to anything unless I need an alibi in defense of a worse crime.
-theropod