not

wear

bikinis

of

any

description....

Reaction score
She is better than the real thing

there was a cute polish girl in a padme ripped white costume yesterday but was with her bf so I didnt take a pic lol

Reaction score
Lee_Gray said:
She is better than the real thing

there was a cute polish girl in a padme ripped white costume yesterday but was with her bf so I didnt take a pic lol
yeah i remember seeing her she was HOT!

my vote goes to the one (lisa from ohio i thinks shes called?) she was HOT and also very very friendly

Reaction score
I did....and not to be horrible but the ones I saw shouldn't have been dressed that way!

Reaction score
lkraan said:
I seen her walking around she put me right off my Mars Bar! LOL I was like blinkin ell hunn its not a blind man convention

Reaction score
You see that is just not right. A fat leia is just wrong and a sick travesty on all things.

Reaction score
She was there again today, I spotted in her in the autograph hall, there was some stunning Slave Girls over the weekend and some lucky boyfriends that get them to dress like that lol

Reaction score
hey you girlfriend-less geeks,she was the hottest thing there...
not everyone gets off on stick-thin paris airheads,with plastic [censored],or chicken fillets.
you fools... one day,when you've all got girlfriends...

Reaction score
jamierichards said:
hey you girlfriend-less geeks,she was the hottest thing there...
not everyone gets off on stick-thin paris airheads,with plastic [censored],or chicken fillets.
you fools... one day,when you've all got girlfriends...
hmmmm... registered for all of 8 days or so and this is their first post?

maybe there was some type of intellectual humor in there that I missed

Reaction score
mr_palitoy said:

This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!

Reaction score
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:

This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!
She can't be better than the CIV ones because she was at CIV as well!!
I saw her and she is very HOT in person!!! Oh yeah, Mamacita!!!

Reaction score
I went all four days to CIV and don't remember seeing her. Maybe maybe maybe out of the corner of my eye. Damn my eyes!!!!

Reaction score
__Coxie__ said:
Nick_Macarty said:
This one...

CE Slave Leia

-Nick
I'm with you on that 1 rik. She was was with knights of the empire on the wizkids stand. Big up kayleigh!!!!!!
Yeah this is my partner Kayleigh, who you might have seen wondering around CE. She later was trooping with Knights Of The Empire. Anyway, heres another picture of her posing with Jabba the Hutt and another with the pink snowtrooper. 'Please be kind'

Visit my homepage to see more pics of her on troops.
Toontrooper

Reaction score
I saw and spoke to Kayleigh on the Sunday. Amazing costume and a really nice girl too.

Reaction score
BenW6 said:
I saw and spoke to Kayleigh on the Sunday. Amazing costume and a really nice girl too.
Thanks for that m8, I'm sure you'll see the both of us at some Star Wars event soon.

Reaction score
Commtech said:
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:

This is one of 3 I saw.
yeah! saw her at the CIV MR party!

Reaction score
DarthInwah said:
Commtech said:
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:

This is one of 3 I saw.
yeah! saw her at the CIV MR party!
I more than just saw her at the party:

Reaction score
The cute blonde one (or the only blonde one) was 'Emma from Hampshire' but my buddy messed up the digital camera and the photos are gone.

She spoke with a strong Northern British accent but I know Hampshire is south, so what do I know! Anyone get shots of the blonde one?

Reaction score
Here's my pic of Slave Leia, who's real name is Kayleigh, so I've learned. I forgot to ask her, because I was so unbelievably stunned by her appearance. I got some pictures of me standing next to her as well, but I'll have to ask my buddy to e-mail them.

And yes, we saw that fat Leia as well. We quickly went in search of Kayleigh again...

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IrishJedi, that picture was unnecessary.

Plese don't let this thread become a "Who do you want to see in a Slave Leia costume?" discussion, or it will get locked.

Jeremy