Best Slave Leia at CE??

Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Most that I saw here today should really

not

wear

bikinis

of

any

description....
 
Joined
Jan 8, 2003
Messages
2,332
Reaction score
0
Location
England
She is better than the real thing

there was a cute polish girl in a padme ripped white costume yesterday but was with her bf so I didnt take a pic lol
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Lee_Gray said:
She is better than the real thing

there was a cute polish girl in a padme ripped white costume yesterday but was with her bf so I didnt take a pic lol
yeah i remember seeing her she was HOT!

my vote goes to the one (lisa from ohio i thinks shes called?) she was HOT and also very very friendly
 
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I did....and not to be horrible but the ones I saw shouldn't have been dressed that way!
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
lkraan said:
I seen her walking around she put me right off my Mars Bar! LOL I was like blinkin ell hunn its not a blind man convention
 
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
You see that is just not right. A fat leia is just wrong and a sick travesty on all things.
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
She was there again today, I spotted in her in the autograph hall, there was some stunning Slave Girls over the weekend and some lucky boyfriends that get them to dress like that lol
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hey you girlfriend-less geeks,she was the hottest thing there...
not everyone gets off on stick-thin paris airheads,with plastic [censored],or chicken fillets.
you fools... one day,when you've all got girlfriends...
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
jamierichards said:
hey you girlfriend-less geeks,she was the hottest thing there...
not everyone gets off on stick-thin paris airheads,with plastic [censored],or chicken fillets.
you fools... one day,when you've all got girlfriends...
hmmmm... registered for all of 8 days or so and this is their first post?

maybe there was some type of intellectual humor in there that I missed
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
mr_palitoy said:


This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!
 
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
0
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:


This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!
She can't be better than the CIV ones because she was at CIV as well!!
I saw her and she is very HOT in person!!! Oh yeah, Mamacita!!!
 
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
13,781
Reaction score
0
Location
Concord Dawn
I went all four days to CIV and don't remember seeing her. Maybe maybe maybe out of the corner of my eye. Damn my eyes!!!!
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
__Coxie__ said:
Nick_Macarty said:
This one...

CE Slave Leia

-Nick
I'm with you on that 1 rik. She was was with knights of the empire on the wizkids stand. Big up kayleigh!!!!!!
Yeah this is my partner Kayleigh, who you might have seen wondering around CE. She later was trooping with Knights Of The Empire. Anyway, heres another picture of her posing with Jabba the Hutt and another with the pink snowtrooper. 'Please be kind'




Visit my homepage to see more pics of her on troops.
Toontrooper
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I saw and spoke to Kayleigh on the Sunday. Amazing costume and a really nice girl too.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
BenW6 said:
I saw and spoke to Kayleigh on the Sunday. Amazing costume and a really nice girl too.
Thanks for that m8, I'm sure you'll see the both of us at some Star Wars event soon.
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,644
Reaction score
0
Commtech said:
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:


This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!
She can't be better than the CIV ones because she was at CIV as well!!
I saw her and she is very HOT in person!!! Oh yeah, Mamacita!!!
yeah! saw her at the CIV MR party!
 
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
0
DarthInwah said:
Commtech said:
SteveSith said:
mr_palitoy said:


This is one of 3 I saw.
This one is the best of CE and better than the CIV ones too. On Friday there was another one with blonde hair that was worthy but the one above wins!
She can't be better than the CIV ones because she was at CIV as well!!
I saw her and she is very HOT in person!!! Oh yeah, Mamacita!!!
yeah! saw her at the CIV MR party!
I more than just saw her at the party:



 
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
The cute blonde one (or the only blonde one) was 'Emma from Hampshire' but my buddy messed up the digital camera and the photos are gone.

She spoke with a strong Northern British accent but I know Hampshire is south, so what do I know! Anyone get shots of the blonde one?
 
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Here's my pic of Slave Leia, who's real name is Kayleigh, so I've learned. I forgot to ask her, because I was so unbelievably stunned by her appearance. I got some pictures of me standing next to her as well, but I'll have to ask my buddy to e-mail them.


And yes, we saw that fat Leia as well. We quickly went in search of Kayleigh again...
 

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jan 9, 2000
Messages
9,343
Reaction score
8
IrishJedi, that picture was unnecessary.

Plese don't let this thread become a "Who do you want to see in a Slave Leia costume?" discussion, or it will get locked.

Jeremy
 
Top