Best selling site

Reaction score
Asking for advice on the best sites to sell as we are having to disperse my late brothers large Star wars collection. Items range from MR,Sideshow,Anovos, EFX and numerous lithographs and models from Randy Cooper, Nice n' Easy/Mike Salzo etc. Most have all packaging and correct paper work plus several are signature or limited editions. We sort advice on values from some fb pages(sorry didn't know about yourselves) and checked ebay sold listings as advised. We wanted fans to have first chance of buying as some do not come up for sale very often . Would you just list them all on a ebay or similar for people to just bid on them or is there a simple selling forum/site that they can on as I'm new to this and not sure if the have to be listed under separate pages as models, props,pictures etc.

Reaction score
Asking for advice on the best sites to sell as we are having to disperse my late brothers large Star wars collection. Items range from MR,Sideshow,Anovos, EFX and numerous lithographs and models from Randy Cooper, Nice n' Easy/Mike Salzo etc. Most have all packaging and correct paper work plus several are signature or limited editions. We sort advice on values from some fb pages(sorry didn't know about yourselves) and checked ebay sold listings as advised. We wanted fans to have first chance of buying as some do not come up for sale very often . Would you just list them all on a ebay or similar for people to just bid on them or is there a simple selling forum/site that they can on as I'm new to this and not sure if the have to be listed under separate pages as models, props,pictures etc.
I would be interested in some of the items..
Please pm the list of items and prices..
Thanks

Reaction score
Yes I noticed that about Freaks, but it's a great forum, been on 12 years and it's been great. Yes for about a month or 2 they had to do some work.

Reaction score
I would be interested in some of the items..
Please pm the list of items and prices..
Thanks
We are uk based so not sure if may have import problems on some items to USA.IF I post on here which forum do I use as has all different suppliers/makers. We put a list on FaceBook star wars master replicas page under Deborah Holmes post with approx prices.

Reaction score
Here are some Rebelscum forum sections where you can add your for sale posts (Props, Sideshow, Gentle giant, Acme & prints), you need to add a list and price for each item though:

I guess you can write a single message with all items for sale, and post it in the sections where you have items present on your list. People have done this before, and it was ok

Reaction score
Here are some Rebelscum forum sections where you can add your for sale posts (Props, Sideshow, Gentle giant, Acme & prints), you need to add a list and price for each item though:

I guess you can write a single message with all items for sale, and post it in the sections where you have items present on your list. People have done this before, and it was ok
Thank you

Reaction score
We are uk based so not sure if may have import problems on some items to USA.IF I post on here which forum do I use as has all different suppliers/makers. We put a list on FaceBook star wars master replicas page under Deborah Holmes post with approx prices.
you have a link to the Facebook post ?

Reaction score
Yes I noticed that about Freaks, but it's a great forum, been on 12 years and it's been great. Yes for about a month or 2 they had to do some work.
So why don't you stay there? I've noticed every chance you get you plug in that other site. Rebelscum has GREAT classifieds areas to sell and buy everything you can think of and it does not cost a dime. I've been here 17 years and can highly recommend our site here.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss.

It often crosses my mind, thinking of a scenario like this; Leaving behind all these collectibles for my family (clueless about the collectible's world) to sort through. I can't image trying to match all the statues, props, autographs, etc. find all the parts, boxes, current value, a marketplace to sell, etc. If I went tomorrow, it would be an absolute Byzantine nightmare, take months if not years to figure out. I really gotta do an inventory spreadsheet or something one of these days.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss.

It often crosses my mind, thinking of a scenario like this; Leaving behind all these collectibles for my family (clueless about the collectible's world) to sort through. I can't image trying to match all the statues, props, autographs, etc. find all the parts, boxes, current value, a marketplace to sell, etc. If I went tomorrow, it would be an absolute Byzantine nightmare, take months if not years to figure out. I really gotta do an inventory spreadsheet or something one of these days.
Thank you for your condolences. My brother had a large collection and it has taken a long time to find the boxes and match everything up. If you have time make a list/spreadsheet etc and then you can also up date estimated prices on it. It's been a very difficult and emotional time for us,regards, Deb

Reaction score
Am sorry for your loss.

Hope you can figure out everything, I will have an eye on your list as well.

I do have an XLS file for my collection and I keep track of the value of the Sideshow, eFX and MR items the last almost 3 years now.

Chris

Reaction score
Am sorry for your loss.

Hope you can figure out everything, I will have an eye on your list as well.

I do have an XLS file for my collection and I keep track of the value of the Sideshow, eFX and MR items the last almost 3 years now.

Chris
We've had alot of help from several sites and done lots of research into prices etc. Got most things but lots of quieries still.
Regards, Deb