Best/Most Accurate Replica Sabers out there?

Reaction score
I have read a lot of articles that agree that the best sabers are fan-made, but rarely agree on the most accurate out there. I think it's largely a matter of pricepoint?

Long story short, I'm looking to add a replica or two to the collection...I am looking for good quality metal construction, and I really don't care if it has any electronics in it or comes with a blade. Essentially, I'm just looking for some accurate, quality hilts to display and they don't need to function. What brands/vendors/venues do you guys recommend?

Reaction score
For Graflex, Roman does an awesome copy or you could go with TGS (The Graflex Shop). Both are very accurate. In terms of Obi Wan ANH, nothing beats Romans. Which are designed based on found parts.

Reaction score
Aren't real Graflex conversions uber-expensive?

On TGS site, I only see parts. Is this a build your own site? I'm not opposed to that

So is Roman the best for Luke's ROTJ saber, as well, since it was quite similar to Obi-Wans?

This could be a dangerously addictive rabbit hole to go down

Reaction score
Aren't real Graflex conversions uber-expensive?

On TGS site, I only see parts. Is this a build your own site? I'm not opposed to that

So is Roman the best for Luke's ROTJ saber, as well, since it was quite similar to Obi-Wans?

This could be a dangerously addictive rabbit hole to go down
A real Graflex can go from $700 up depending on condition. If you want ANH you need some good t-tracks (not too expensive) and a bubble strip from Exactra 19/20 calculator (you can also find good replicas, which are affordable).

https://wannawanga.com/shop/ - a good option for parts

Reaction score
For a hero Luke ROTJ hilt i would go the 7chambers mom hilt. I have it on order and am yet to receive it but it looks great. You can read up about it over on the RPF ans there are a few videos on YT. They will be doing a static version later this year, which I'll probably get as well.

I would agree with what everyone else has mentioned here, Roman for Obiwan for sure. They do a good replica of the Graflex and the MPP if you do not want to go down the found part rabbit hole.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What's the difference between a static and chambers? I assume static is a single piece?

I might do a found part build long term on some weapons...I am actually well entrenched in the military collecting community and have a brother-in-law in the camera collecting community, so parts might not be too bad. But still long term

Reaction score
Static is for display only. Fx capabale means you can set up a chassis, put in sound cards and a blade etc. into the hilt

Reaction score
Static is for display only. Fx capabale means you can set up a chassis, put in sound cards and a blade etc. into the hilt

Completely correct statement. It all depends on which you want to collect