Best brick and mortar store

Reaction score
What would you say the best star wars/70-80 toys store you have been to. Thinking of planning a vacation by myself, first time in 30 years.

Reaction score
I was in Tulsa recently and went to an incredible vintage toy store called Vintage Toy Mall (it’s actually in a place called Broken Arrow). It was amazing. There’s also one in Branson called Back In Time Toys, which I saw last summer. There’s a bunch of cool places in Hot Springs, Arkansas, which is a little resort with its own Star Wars toy museum and lots of toy shops. But the best in the Midwest is Dallas Vintage Toys in Dallas, TX. It’s got literally everything.

Reaction score
Erie, Pennsylvania has Action Toy Man which is pretty cool. I also enjoyed Big Fun in Columbus, Ohio. If you are into music (well modern) Big Fun was the store featured in Twenty One Pilots Choker video.

Reaction score
Dallas Vintage….ew……me: “how much is this? There are no prices”. annoyed worker response: “look it up on our website” couldn’t have been ruder to me and my then 6 year old son. We were on cross country road trip and drove a few hours out of our way just to go there. I brought a pretty big bankroll and there were some major items I was interested in but alas, they could not be bothered.

Reaction score
That’s a shame. They were fine to me. Sometimes you just catch the wrong “comic book guy” behind the counter, I guess.

Reaction score
Dallas Vintage….ew……me: “how much is this? There are no prices”. annoyed worker response: “look it up on our website” couldn’t have been ruder to me and my then 6 year old son. We were on cross country road trip and drove a few hours out of our way just to go there. I brought a pretty big bankroll and there were some major items I was interested in but alas, they could not be bothered.
Plus the fact the owner is pretty much a pariah in the hobby can’t be helpful either.

Reaction score
Orlando has a couple as well as Tampa and St Pete.
You can also use it as an excuse to go to Galaxys Edge in Hollywood Studios

Reaction score
Meep Meepletons in Madison WI.

I'll actually be back up there in a couple of weeks for business. Right down the street from the capital building. Terrific store.

Not sure it's vacation worthy but highly recommended if anywhere in the area. Super nice owners and great toy selections.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk