Best and Worst Mighty Mugg?

GNT

Reaction score
Just out of interest in your opinion what's the best and worst Mighty Mugg that Hasbro has released?

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the Lando Calrissian Mugg. In fact it's the only one I own

Reaction score
Jovial_Jay said:
I love the Lando Calrissian Mugg. In fact it's the only one I own
Totally agree, I really like the Lando Mugg and it is pretty special to me since it was my first Mugg.

So far my vote for best Mugg would go to Bossk or the Snowtrooper but I think that will probably change once I get my hands on a Scout Trooper. Not sure about the worst one, I like them all in different ways.

Reaction score
chewie for me, with Lando a close cheesy smile second.

austin

Reaction score
Ackbar wins for me. If we could vote across all lines I would have thrown my vote at Short Round because he is perfect.

Worst has to be Asajj or Mace; No personality.

Reaction score
Darth Revan and Ackbar are my favourites.

Not keen on the anakin one.

Reaction score
I forgot about Anakin, he sucks too. I own them all because I am a completist but there are some that really aren't all that great.

The new waves look great though they are all winners.

Reaction score
Since boba is my favorite character I'll go with him. Assaj is pretty lame in ANY form.

Reaction score
My main issue with Boba is that they didn't give him a blaster. How do you NOT give Boba Fett a f***ing weapon?

I would say that my favorite is Darth Maul. The shirtless one is more striking, but the first release is more "accurate", so ... take your pick. I'm also a fan of Gree, Cody, and the Snowtrooper.
I'd have to say that Leia is my least favorite. I left that one on the shelves as long as I could until I realized that I was picking up every other figure in the line so I "had" to get a Leia as well. Luke bores me in a similar fashion.

G

I would have to say my Fav. MM is the Snow trooper. I just love that guy along with the Shock trooper. The worst for me would be Ventress.

GNT

Reaction score
Best - Grievous seems pretty well rounded and so does the upcoming Teebo MM.

Funniest - Tied between Chewbacca and Lando, both make me laugh

Worst - The Emperor, reminds me of that South Park christmas Hat poo.

Reaction score
I like the original trilogy Muggs more or less equally, but I don't really care for the Clone Wars Muggs, aside from Dooku. Anakin just looks wrong. I think it's because they were working from the animated versions, which are stylized to begin with.

Reaction score
FAVES:
NEW Vader - could STILL be made better
Ackbar
Biker Scout
Shirtles Maul
NEW OLD SKOOL Obi-Wan

WORST
C-3po didnt impress me - coulda been so much better
Fett needs an update
Jango bland also

Reaction score
Best: Gree (best paint), Ackbar (best render of oblong headshape), Chewbacca (best translation from fur to flat paint), Biggs

Worst: Palpatine and Revan (both have terrible hoods).

Reaction score
I have to say Lando is my fave and worst dont really have one that i dont like maybe the Anakin.

Reaction score
Well after receiving the last 2 waves I have to change my vote. The Gam Guard is tied with Lanndo for best mugg.

Reaction score
My fav is Plo Koon and General Grevious for paint jobs. Both really cool. I actually like most of them with Shirtless Maul, Revan, Yoda and Obi Wan also very cool looking. I forgot Dooku has awesome paint work also. One of those figure you need to buy and open to appreciate.

Worst has to be Palpatine. Sith lord with no lightsaber. Boba comes close also with no Blaster. Anyone wanting to sell me a red lightsaber go for it as its the only way I will buy Palps.

On a side note that Snake Eyes and Stormshadow in the Joes and all the Transformer Muggs are also very cool. Love em!

Reaction score
I think the force lighting goes a long way toward making up for the emperor not having a light saber. Besides, I think it's supposed to be the original trilogy version, and he didn't have a saber then.

Reaction score
Having just received waves 8 and 9 , Im changing my favourite mugg to the Gamorrean guard.. He is superb.

Reaction score
icruise said:
I think the force lighting goes a long way toward making up for the emperor not having a light saber. Besides, I think it's supposed to be the original trilogy version, and he didn't have a saber then.
Exactly. I love the Emperor Mugg...right up there with Vader II and Chewbacca for me. My least fav is Mace...I held that one in the store and just couldn't buy it.

Reaction score
I got into MM because of Vader. I bought him thinking he would be the only one. Of course that didn't happen. So he is definately one of my favs. Obi-wan is my favorite character so he is too. I love Boba (though he needed a weapon). I think that the scout trooper looks the best of these new ones and can't wait for it to arrive to display it. Lando has the most personality although I don't have him yet.

I dislike Anakin CW the most. I don't really like the 2 toned emperor that much either and don't own it yet. Although I'll probably pick it up soon. I have to agree that Mace is one of the most boring of the bunch. But I think they all are pretty well done, it just goes back to what characters you like most and all.

Reaction score
As a proud owner of all of them, I have to say I really do love the majority of them. For me only ones I really don't like too much are Tattoine Luke & Mace.

Gonna miss buying new additions of these lil' suckers once the line disappears...

Reaction score
Best-

SW: Yoda, Shocktrooper
Marvel: SDCC Iron Man
Transformers: Starscream

Worst-

SW: Han, Chewie
Marvel: Sabretooth
Transformers: Bumblebee
Joes: All

Reaction score
Changed this post as I put it in the wrong thread...

My favorites:
Clones (Rex, Shocktrooper, Cody, Biker, etc.)
Fetts
Teebo

Worse:
Revan
Shirtless Maul
Hoth Han and Luke

Reaction score
Favorites: Maul, Lando, Chewie, Bossk, Tarkin

Least Favorites: Too hard to choose any bad ones! If I had to choose I guess it would probably be Anakin.

Reaction score
my absolute favorite mugg is actually Destro.

the absolute worst mugg by far is jean grey/phoenix.

if we're sticking to star wars tho, id have to say:

best: bossk, revan, wampa, 2 eyed vader variant (the details in the paint are so much better than the average version)
worst: Anakin, young Obi Wan, Asajj.

Reaction score
The best ones are definitely Lando, Teebo, and Wicket. At least to me.

I hate Hoth Han, shirtless Maul, and Tarkin for shelfwarming like hell and killing this line. I also don't find Qui-Gon very appealing.

Reaction score
I have to say I love the way C-3PO turned out.
I hate Palpatine for warming the pegs so bad, plus creppy old evil guys have very low "cuteness" factor, which is essential to Muggs for me.

Reaction score
Actually the biggest pegwarmer across the land for me has been Mace Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi-- there are some Wal Marts- still with about 25 Maces..

Close on the heels are C-3PO and Tarkin.