Best and Worst Galactic Heroes Item?

GNT

Reaction score
Just out of interest in your opinion what's the best and worst Galactic Heroes item be it figure, vehicle etc that Hasbro has released?

Reaction score
I only have a few of these but I really don't like R2. The shape just seems off.

Reaction score
the worst is ROTJ duel Luke, weird shaped head

I like alot of them, but the Chewies are my favorite.

austin

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
cpenafan said:
the worst is ROTJ duel Luke, weird shaped head

I like alot of them, but the Chewies are my favorite.

austin
Smiling Chewie or not smiling Chewie

I dig the new ROTJ Boba Fett from the skiff cinema scene. Not sure about the one I dislike the most. Original Luke tatooine is pretty *blah*

Reaction score
I kind of like the Dewback- and the Nexu Best (by the way we need an Acklay)

Worst would be any of the 20 not really different Anakins or Lukes.

Reaction score
Best - TPM Naboo Fighter. I bought the Playskool version when it came out and even now I will take it for a spin around my apartment making *vooosh* sounds.

Runner-up Best: Dooku (from ROTS). I'm a Dooku collector and this is one of my favorite pieces. it captures his regal bearing and scowl as well as trademark curved saber hilt.

Worst - Rancor. It bears no resemblance to the Rancor in the movie and doesn't come close to being the right scale. If you don't have the budget to make a giant monster, then don't make a giant monster!

Runner up Worst: Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter. The cockpit is so big you can fit half of your GH collection in there with him!