Bespin Torture Room

Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've posted any work I've done but it's time to share. As has become a standard operating procedure, this dio was started with Daigo Bah's in mind for inspiration. I've gotten the basics laid out and need to get on with finishing. I used wood and thin sheets of styrene instead of foamcore. It takes a while to crank out stuff using those sorts of materials and I really wish I worked quicker, so please pardon me if it takes a little time before I'm finished.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Rebelscum, you make posting photos (as well as the general slowness that autosave causes) a nightmare.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I've posted any work I've done but it's time to share. As has become a standard operating procedure, this dio was started with Daigo Bah's in mind for inspiration. I've gotten the basics laid out and need to get on with finishing. I used wood and thin sheets of styrene instead of foamcore. It takes a while to crank out stuff using those sorts of materials and I really wish I worked quicker, so please pardon me if it takes a little time before I'm finished.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Rebelscum, you make posting photos (as well as the general slowness that autosave causes) a nightmare.....

Best Bespin Torture Room I've seen today! And by your agonized cries, it appears to be fully operational.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well it looks cool so far, from what I can tell. Unfortunately the thumbnail links back to the forum main page for some reason... Have you tried postimage? It's free and you can post full-size images.

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I can't seem to fix it either. There is an element of totally unnecessary difficulty here on this website. PMing, posting photos, the autosave making typing a headache....all waaaaaaaaay too prone to problems. Can't do simple things.

Just started the complicated ceiling. Guys, I apologize. I've tried and tried. To see the photos you may have to view them in my gallery.

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Looks fantastic! Sorry I missed this earlier. Hopefully my PM response solves it; try it that way, it always works for me :D

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Yeah, shizz- go to your pic with the link, then right click your pic (or even just right click the one I posted; you may have to "view image info"). Highlight the address location of the pic, right click, and copy. Then in your thread post, put
and it will show up full size!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Daigo Bah? You are the man. I need to dirty up the corrugated walls, wish I'd made the doorway a little wider after rewatching the scene. Gonna search for greeblies for the control room next.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got some more done...

I used popsicle sticks to do the slats. MMmmmm....tasty watermelon popsicles...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Much obliged for the comments! Made a little progress with a repaint. Went with a satin cranberry color. Finished the ceiling pattern and got started on the walls for the white control room in the back area. Now I gotta do the posts and seats on the walls. I'm about 70 percent there I think...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That red is so juicy.

Is the torture room the same room that Han and Chewie are in later? The one with the bed that came out of the wall? Are they the same shape/design and will this diorama be able to be both rooms? :{J

Reaction score
Indeed it is the same room!

Grubbied up the walls, got the back control room finished, and added the black seats. Also removed the upper straps on the torture device and gave Han wrist restraints. Thanks to Daigo-Bah for the Han figure, only needed a 5-POA for this.

Now I need to get the support posts finished and I'm calling it done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Excellent work on the paneling! Looks just like the real thing. Also, cool to see how well that Saga Legends Han Solo fits into the torture device.

Reaction score
Turned out perfect. Next You should do the Death Star torture room scene with Vader/Leia and that scary black probe droid with all the needles.

Reaction score
Thanks T-Spot,and DagobahDweller! Got the support beams finished. This one can also display the scene after Han is tortured when Lando explains that Luke is Vader's target...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That turned out great. Love the roof pattern and wall panels.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Indeed it is the same room!
Thanks to Daigo-Bah for the Han figure, only needed a 5-POA for this.
Haha, I didn't even make the connection that he would be for this dio :confused:. It came out so beautifully, well-done! Looks more solid than mine for sure!