Bespin Snaggletooth?

Reaction score
Hey Folks:

So this should probably go in the other collectibles category, but since it OT I thought everyone might get a kick of it.

Check out the auction below, specifically the photo in the upper left hand corner of the folder.

Folder Auction - ESB

So has anyone ever seen either of these characters or even heard of other aliens that were supposed to be on Bespin. It seems to me it's snaggletooth but on Bespin - weird!

And who is the other character, looks like a young yak face. I've never seen anything like this in any ESB movie references.

Has anyone else seen this or know who/what these characters were for?

Reaction score
They are in the movie. They're one of those 1 second background characters like Ice Cream Man. Just a reuse of masks. That one with Snaggletooth looks like the one Marvel based their Jabba on. The Decipher card game had these guy's names & a little bio for them.

Reaction score
They are called Wiorkettle and Treva Horme and have been known for some time as Decipher had made cards for both of them in the Cloud City CCG set. You can google their names for additional images.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the update on this guys!

It's funny I never caught them in anything else, I'll have ot throw on Empire this afternoon and see if I can pick them up.

Reaction score
LOL. I loved those old folders and notebooks. I'd bid if "economy" shipping wasn't $4.90.

Reaction score
I have spotted the tall guy briefly in the scene where everyone is running, right before you see the ice cream maker guy. I have not seen the snaggletooth in the movie though, but would be interested in knowing where he is.

Reaction score
The link to that blog is broken. Do you have a title or another way to get to it?

I also just discovered this folder on eBay and was shocked to see these guys. I have never seen them before. They would make amazing figures to add to Cloud City since the city is so overwhelmingly human.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks. Only thing that seems odd to me is it seems the CCG game, if that's what it was, either mis-assigned their names or their bios. They're saying the tall one is the female. I understand alien biology and fashion may not match humans'. But I have a hard time believing the creature designers on the film were trying to be that gender-bending. The short one is played by a female, her curves can be seen under the outfit, and she's wearing a skirt or dress type of garment. Of course by human standards, the height difference implies the taller one is male. The pose in that photo is also playing on a stereotypical pose of how a man and woman would pose.

Reaction score
Didn't the card game mess up Klaatu, Barada and Nikto also?

Also see also: Any pic or even detailed description of the item this discussion is about? The eBay one is long dead.