Bespin Battle Pack

Reaction score
Really curious to see this set.

An all new Boba Fett figure would be awesome, if done well. Hopefully without the removable helmet this time.

It's hard to imagine them redoing a Bespin Luke already, and topping the last one. The TVC one is pretty great. I guess we could be getting a battle damaged version based on that figure though.

A new Vader doesn't sound too exciting, but I am pretty stoked about the VC93 Vader, so maybe we will be surprised there as well!

Anyway, here's to hoping...
I agree here; really interested in a new ESB Fett, and one with the correct sized non-removable helmet instead of those tiny rubber things you can see facial features through.

Re: "clean" Bespin Luke--was he ever "clean" on Bespin? Those shots I see of him in the light uniform seem to be publicity materials.

Reaction score
Whom needs to chill? ;)
I am only contributing to the discussion.

Hey, Idpullthecurtain, what three new figures do *you* hope are in this mystery battle pack? My guesses are it will probably contain a Bespin Escape Leia, ex-Baron Administrator of Cloud City Dominic Raynor, and a Tibanna Gas Mining Platform. :)

Reaction score
Hey, Idpullthecurtain, what three new figures do *you* hope are in this mystery battle pack? My guesses are it will probably contain a Bespin Escape Leia, ex-Baron Administrator of Cloud City Dominic Raynor, and a Tibanna Gas Mining Platform. :)
Actually I'm hoping for Luke in cloud city housing exec disguise, Vader in parking permission administrator outfit and Han in cloud city catering consultant buyer fatigues.

Reaction score
easy pass for me... sounds like it's going to be re-releases of the Bespin Duel Luke and vader from the Saga line with a Saga Fett.

I would have dropped coin if it was perhaps a new sculpted Lando, Bespin Escape Leia and a new sculpted Chewbacca with Threepio and throw R2 in there for good measure and you can really recreate the escape from Bespin

Reaction score
I know it's fickle, but I happened to be watching ESB today and Boba's backpack has a white light near the top left and the chest armor has almost like a red LED thing that glows solid.

It's real gimmicky, but would be kinda cool to see him have the light up features that the movie heroes are getting, maybe even blaster sounds or something. Anything different would make me happy, as well as a fixed helmet as someone else mentioned.

I've noticed this light recently too. It looks really cool, Fett has all this beat up faded armor, then this little evil red light. What is that thing for? If they could make it happen without compromising aesthetics i'd be down for it.

On the grand list of toys that need to light up i'd put it behind- light saber, Carbon block, 3po and 21B. Looking at my fett on my desk right now, it would add a little more coolness to him.

Reaction score
easy pass for me... sounds like it's going to be re-releases of the Bespin Duel Luke and vader from the Saga line with a Saga Fett.

I would have dropped coin if it was perhaps a new sculpted Lando, Bespin Escape Leia and a new sculpted Chewbacca with Threepio and throw R2 in there for good measure and you can really recreate the escape from Bespin
How does it sound like that? I mean, how do you draw the conclusion that it will be those figures based on what has been reported?

Reaction score
Really, really curious about this pack. I want to see the slide real badly, mainly for Boba. Hoping he's a significant improvement over TVC (non-removable helmet, BH hips) but I'm also expecting to be majorly let down.

Reaction score
Really, really curious about this pack. I want to see the slide real badly, mainly for Boba. Hoping he's a significant improvement over TVC (non-removable helmet, BH hips) but I'm also expecting to be majorly let down.
Hasbro are pretty excited about them. They say Vader and Fett are the best versions ever made.

Reaction score
Yese they did...well DDP did at least. The only upside to that fiasco is that we got the DS2 "apology" figure not too long afterwards.

Reaction score
This is the most confusing toyfair ever.....

Where did battle pack come up? Was it shown? Did anyone see it? Is it listed some where? Was it in a slide show? Was there even a slide show?

Reaction score
Where did battle pack come up? Was it shown? Did anyone see it? Is it listed some where? Was it in a slide show? Was there even a slide show?
There's a Walmart.com listing somewhere in the thread and yes there was a slideshow; no pics during the presentation allowed.

Reaction score
They would not allow pics in the slide show? The slide show it's probably the most exciting part of toyfair. Why in gods name would they prevent pictures from being taken? What good could that possibly do?

Was there a q&a?

Reaction score
How so? The Endor pilot packs, TFU and Clone commando packs are recent and still available.

There is a long history through Evolutions and back to POTF2 cinema scenes of great new figures in multipacks.

Unfortunately, also for resculpts/ minor modifications and shoddy paint ops. Which is all that this will be.
Off topic, but are we ever gonna see that sweet, brand new battle pack AT-ST driver on a Vintage Card???? I sure hope so.

Reaction score
What the hell? The panel presentation has been done every year since I've been collecting.

What a pain in the a*s

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've noticed this light recently too. It looks really cool, Fett has all this beat up faded armor, then this little evil red light. What is that thing for? If they could make it happen without compromising aesthetics i'd be down for it.

On the grand list of toys that need to light up i'd put it behind- light saber, Carbon block, 3po and 21B. Looking at my fett on my desk right now, it would add a little more coolness to him.
Love all those ideas, R2-D2 needs to be done right as well, with both Red and Blue LEDs. Why in God's name they put an orange one in all the previous electronic versions is beyond me. But again, it's Hasbro, the kings of accuracy and detail! : )

Reaction score
They would not allow pics in the slide show? The slide show it's probably the most exciting part of toyfair. Why in gods name would they prevent pictures from being taken? What good could that possibly do?

Was there a q&a?
I meant pics to be taken of ​the slideshow. :p My bad.

Reaction score
Bespin Battlepack -- here's what I think will be the figures used: Kenner POTF2 Bespin Luke, 2004 Saga "Quick-Draw" Boba Fett, 500th Figure Darth Vader

Battlepacks do not contain new figures

Check the current BPs on the shelf now...three OLD outdated figures!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bespin Battlepack -- here's what I think will be the figures used: Kenner POTF2 Bespin Luke, 2004 Saga "Quick-Draw" Boba Fett, 500th Figure Darth Vader

Battlepacks do not contain new figures

Check the current BPs on the shelf now...three OLD outdated figures!
You haven't read many posts in this thread, have you? ;)

Was surprised and disappointed to wake up to no images of this set still :( I guess Hasbro hasnt sent out the presentation. JTA seems a little confused on if they are going to or not :(
We know it was shown in the presentation and we know it has all new scuplts of Luke, Vader and Boba. Hasbro described Vader and Boba and the best ever versions of those figures?!?
I cant wait to see them. I am really, really hoping Luke is a beatup version, I mean what else can it be. I will be disappointed if its a resculpt of a neutral Luke, dont do that to us.

Heres hoping we see it today......

Last edited:
Reaction score
We know it was shown in the presentation and we know it has all new scuplts of Luke, Vader and Boba. Hasbro described Vader and Boba and the best ever versions of those figures?!?
You know when the Fett Legacy Evolutions came out there was this same "hoohaa" with the powerpoint slide with the "nicely" painted figures, then the embargo on picture taking a few toyfairs in between and then at the Jeremy Bulloch dinner where Darryl had the 3 figures up the front and then passed around to the audience. When it finally came out and got slowly milked with updates to the tampo, then rehashed into the varying paint jobs of the TLC BD34? figure and then the varying versions of Vintage figures - it was still one of the IMO worst versions of Boba I've come across:wtf:. It only beats the 300th figure due to perhaps articulation and belt. So basically, although I too await this powerpoint presentation, I won't hold my breath. Even then, if the presentation looks good, I won't judge it until it comes out officially. I was a huge let down last time:mad:, I'm not going to fall for that one again. I'm quite happy hear with my custom ESB Boba version XYZ which I'll attempt to publish soon..:sneaky: at least I can be happy about that!;)

Reaction score
You know when the Fett Legacy Evolutions came out there was this same "hoohaa" with the powerpoint slide with the "nicely" painted figures, then the embargo on picture taking a few toyfairs in between and then at the Jeremy Bulloch dinner where Darryl had the 3 figures up the front and then passed around to the audience. When it finally came out and got slowly milked with updates to the tampo, then rehashed into the varying paint jobs of the TLC BD34? figure and then the varying versions of Vintage figures - it was still one of the IMO worst versions of Boba I've come across:wtf:. It only beats the 300th figure due to perhaps articulation and belt. So basically, although I too await this powerpoint presentation, I won't hold my breath. Even then, if the presentation looks good, I won't judge it until it comes out officially. I was a huge let down last time:mad:, I'm not going to fall for that one again. I'm quite happy hear with my custom ESB Boba version XYZ which I'll attempt to publish soon..:sneaky: at least I can be happy about that!;)
"tampo"? Also, in my experience, 'hoohah' refers to a bit of the female anatomy.

Reaction score
I find it somewhat impossible to comprehend any form of excitement or anticipation over another "new" Boba Fett or Vader at this point in time.
Each to his own, I guess.:confused:

Reaction score
"tampo"? Also, in my experience, 'hoohah' refers to a bit of the female anatomy.
hoo-ha - definition of hoo-ha by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
hoo-ha [ˈhuːˌhɑː] n a noisy commotion or fuss

.. if "hoohah" refers to a bit of the female anatomy, then where would she put the "tampo"?:disgusted:

but don't feel sad, one time at work I using "flogging the dead horse" with reference to a issue that long gone, and my younger colleague went off into a high school tangent of what someone was trying to do with a part of a horse...:wtf:

I find it somewhat impossible to comprehend any form of excitement or anticipation over another "new" Boba Fett or Vader at this point in time.

True, especially if this turns out to be a flop by the looks of this Walmart description..

Walmart.com: Star Wars Battle Packs Bespin Battle Pack: ARCHIVE SHELF/CAT

Throw yourself into the "intergalactic" action with the Bespin Battle Pack! This three-pack of intense Star Wars figures includes Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett and Darth Vader figures and sweet battle accessories! When you're done with your own adventures, use the included game cards and die to play the Galactic Battle Game. The Rebel Heroes Battle Pack has everything you need to have all kinds of "interplanetary" adventure!

Star Wars Battle Packs Bespin Battle Pack:

• Get all the figures and accessories you need to re-enact awesome Star Wars adventures with this cool pack of 3 figures and accessories
  • Stand the figures on their bases in your collection
  • Pack includes 3 figures, 3 battle bases, 3 Galactic Battle Game cards, die and accessories

But hey I feel the same about Darth Maul, a lot of collectors and fans love the figures and character, while I picked up the recent Vintage figure and the "Sith Speeder Pack" with its great accessories and all, then, put it back onto the shelf. Each to their own.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't say I'm excited about another Luke or Vader, but I obviously would dig a new Fett. Everyone else is getting the SA treatment, it'd be nice to see him with BJ hips and wrists. A nicer helmet would be great too.

Reaction score
:sigh:

Don't you just hate Hasbro? I have never seen a company so willing to mess up so many "good things". I would love another company to get this license.

Reaction score
Yakface is reporting that Hasbro is not distributing the slideshow
I know that sucks. I dont think there is much we havent seen though. I think only just these battlepacks. I wish one of the website who were in the presentation could even describe the figures to us?

Anyway, it looks like we will have to wait a little while to see them. No big deal.

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this pack. Listening to the Toy Fair panel now and Hasbro said they're the best sculpts of Boba and vader they've done...but they have the same sentiments about the MH light-up Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. I really hope they're SA and not just good looking half-statues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I disagree. Well...for vader anyway.... There are so many SA vaders to close from including 2 new single carded ones coming this year. I actually want a less articulated but more accurate looking option for darth vader. If SA is what you're looking for in a vader, there's plenty to choose from. Now Fett and Luke are a different story.

Reaction score
I disagree. Well...for vader anyway.... There are so many SA vaders to close from including 2 new single carded ones coming this year. I actually want a less articulated but more accurate looking option for darth vader. If SA is what you're looking for in a vader, there's plenty to choose from. Now Fett and Luke are a different story.
I'll admit, I really only care about Boba. The TVC one just didn't do it for me as the definitive ESB version, especially with that removable helmet.