Bespin Battle Pack

Reaction score
There was supposed to be a battle pack of Obi, Qui, and Maul. Any one else heard of it?

Reaction score
If it's beaten up Luke, I'd love one.

Guessing the Boba and Vader repacks though? :(

Any sign of images at all?
No, all are new scupts.

There was supposed to be a battle pack of Obi, Qui, and Maul. Any one else heard of it?
Have a look at the showroom images, there are pics of them there. The TPM was on shown, the Bespin one was not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm curious to see what this set actually is, but it's probably a disappointment.

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what this set actually is, but it's probably a disappointment.
I am sure it will be. But we are told they are all new sculpts. So that makes me hope for a Beatup Bespin Luke? I dont see what else they can do with Luke. I mean it can only be a Luke Bespin? Right? So what we be the point of re-sculpting a "neutral" Bespin Luke? Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
If there's anything actually new in this set, I'll be happy. A VC bespin luke with a better headsculpt would be awesome.

Reaction score
IMO we didn't need a new sculpt of Boba, there are already plenty of versions of him to make anyone happy.
Even if you have to create it yourself using three existing figures.

Also BP's aren't made up of all new sculpts, so they have to be MH style articulation.

Reaction score
Someone had posted that link to a Walmart "Bespin Battle Pack" earlier which is "not available at this time". If this is indeed the same one, WM's product description lists stands and game dice included eluding to the fact that its probably either going to be a Movie Hero set or a DTF set. This will probably be along the lines of the MH "Rebel Heroes" set which is...ermmm....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone had posted this link to a Walmart "Bespin Battle Pack" earlier which is "not available at this time". If this is indeed the same one, WM's product description lists stands and game dice included eluding to the fact that its probably either going to be a Movie Hero set or a DTF set. This will probably be along the lines of the MH "Rebel Heroes" set

Walmart.com: Star Wars Battle Packs Bespin Battle Pack: ARCHIVE SHELF/CAT
Ill say this again. We have been told these are all new figures. We dont know how much articulation etc etc, we dont know anything. But the fact that these are all new sculpts makes them very interesting. You are coming them to old re-releases. Its not going to be like that. We have been told they are going in a new direction with Battle Packs.

Reaction score
PS how is anyone 100% sure these will be new sculpts? Battle packs are always notorious for packing old figures together, offering MAYBE one all new sculpt and changing the paint app/head sculpts on others.

I'm sure this will be the same procedure and nothing new here worth buying.

Reaction score
IMO we didn't need a new sculpt of Boba, there are already plenty of versions of him to make anyone happy.
I strongly disagree.

And people who have seen these say that they're new. So... yeah. I'm going with those people.

Reaction score
That would be an interesting set as long as they are new figs!
If we're lucky, we'll get one new figure, but I'm not holding out hope. This BP could contain any combination of 3 figures. Lando should be one of them. I have this nagging feeling that a Stormtrooper will be another. And the third? Who knows? Boba Fett? Bespin Han? Bespin Luke? An existing Bespin Guard? A Twin-Pod Cloud Car Pilot? Darth Vader? An Ugnaught? Let your minds run illogically. Remember, this is Hasbro putting this thing together. :twisted:

Reaction score
If we're lucky, we'll get one new figure, but I'm not holding out hope. This BP could contain any combination of 3 figures. Lando should be one of them. I have this nagging feeling that a Stormtrooper will be another. And the third? Who knows? Boba Fett? Bespin Han? Bespin Luke? An existing Bespin Guard? A Twin-Pod Cloud Car Pilot? Darth Vader? An Ugnaught? Let your minds run illogically. Remember, this is Hasbro putting this thing together. :twisted:
lol, I feel like this thread is a wind up or something.

1 THE FIGURES ARE LUKE, VADER, FETT
2 ALL THREE ARE NEW SCULPTS

Reaction score
This pack should have new Bespin Lando (or at least his arms.), Bespin Escape Leia, and Mustached Bespin Guard...but it most likely will be Luke, Vader, and Fett. That's just Hasbro's MO and I have no reason to doubt that.

Reaction score
Hopefully We'll see pics of this and the Naboo set on monday when the slideshow comes out. That would be the only way the reporters would know if they were new, unless it was hasbro telling thema nd i missed that bit

Reaction score

Dude, CHILL. Just because you're "in the know" doesn't mean you can stifle some enjoyable speculation among the fans. Unlike some people posting here, I actually bothered to start reading from the beginning, when no one knew what the contents of the BP would be, and posted my guesses after the first couple of posts, when others were doing same. I'd planned on editing my original post before you got here and started "scolding." Cut it out, Master Blaster. You don't rule this Barter Town.:p

Reaction score
My hopes are: Beaten up Bespin Luke, Vader, and a Boba Fett with non-removable helmet and ball-jointed hips.
That would be great. Not as great as an upgraded Lando, bespin escape Leia and a new wing guard, but if they are done right I'll take them

Reaction score
Dude, CHILL. Just because you're "in the know" doesn't mean you can stifle some enjoyable speculation among the fans. Unlike some people posting here, I actually bothered to start reading from the beginning, when no one knew what the contents of the BP would be, and posted my guesses after the first couple of posts, when others were doing same. I'd planned on editing my original post before you got here and started "scolding." Cut it out, Master Blaster. You don't rule this Barter Town.:p
Whom needs to chill? ;)
I am only contributing to the discussion.

Reaction score
I'm with Idpullthecurtain here. He didn't freak out, there's nothing to speculate on any longer...people just aren't paying attention to this thread whatsoever. You can talk about what could have been and what should have been, but what is is Luke, Boba, and Vader. That is final! It's not a big deal, but it is funny to come in here and keep seeing over and over again numerous posts that apparently missed that.

Reaction score
I know it's fickle, but I happened to be watching ESB today and Boba's backpack has a white light near the top left and the chest armor has almost like a red LED thing that glows solid.

It's real gimmicky, but would be kinda cool to see him have the light up features that the movie heroes are getting, maybe even blaster sounds or something. Anything different would make me happy, as well as a fixed helmet as someone else mentioned.

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but my friend (who went to the presentation) said this was a new Boba Fett. When he asked a rep the rep said it was the best one they've ever made. Are we going to see these pics or not?
That'll be the day, 'cause I've been waiting for a while but having fun customizing my dreams

Even if you have to create it yourself using three existing figures.

Also BP's aren't made up of all new sculpts, so they have to be MH style articulation.
I'm definitely not happy but yes you couldn't have said it better, that's what I'm using the best of 3 existing sculpts but none of those are perfect alone!

you'd better be right my friend, otherwise "I will be one very sad clown"

Last edited:
Reaction score
That'll be the day, 'cause I've been waiting for a while but having fun customizing my dreams:\

I am sure that is the case. It was said that in the presentation they showed them and made a big deal about how happy they were with new versions. I know it sounds really odd to get all new figures debuted in a BP, when of course it has been the opposite way of doing things for many years. I hope we see the slides today? Is that the plan?

Reaction score
Even though the three figures are new/newly tooled, I can't see myself getting excited about this set. The only figure that sounds promising is Fett and I'm sure we'll see the same mold released on a single card later on. If the set includes some nice accessories, then I might re-think my position.

Reaction score

I know it sounds really odd to get all new figures debuted in a BP, when of course it has been the opposite way of doing things for many years.
How so? The Endor pilot packs, TFU and Clone commando packs are recent and still available.

There is a long history through Evolutions and back to POTF2 cinema scenes of great new figures in multipacks.

Unfortunately, also for resculpts/ minor modifications and shoddy paint ops. Which is all that this will be.

Reaction score
Are we still waiting to see the Slide Show? Sorry, not sure what the schedule of this event is.

Would be great to hear more on this....

Reaction score
Are we still waiting to see the Slide Show? Sorry, not sure what the schedule of this event is.

Would be great to hear more on this....
I think MrCurto had said we will be seeing the slides today. But then I dont know if they consider those Hi-Res press pics as job done now, and so they might not give out the slideshow? I dunno.

Reaction score
Really curious to see this set.

An all new Boba Fett figure would be awesome, if done well. Hopefully without the removable helmet this time.

It's hard to imagine them redoing a Bespin Luke already, and topping the last one. The TVC one is pretty great. I guess we could be getting a battle damaged version based on that figure though.

A new Vader doesn't sound too exciting, but I am pretty stoked about the VC93 Vader, so maybe we will be surprised there as well!

Anyway, here's to hoping...

Reaction score
This could potentially make up for that godawful "Rebel Heroes" pack.

Though I fear these are going to be like the Movie Heroes Jar Jar and Padme. :(