Bespin Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
A Bespin Battle Pack is on the way, it contains Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Bespin Luke Skywalker :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently a Bespin Battle Pack is on the way, I havent seen or heard who's in it yet but it contains new figures.
Interesting. I'll take SA Lando, 70's 'tache blue guard and Yoxgit plz!

Reaction score
What figures could this include?
Guess it depends on what scene they are from, my guess is BE Leia would be part of a BP since she's a slight retool.
While Bespin gown would be all new and go in basic line.

Bespin Lando is also possible as he's just a retool, as well, new BH elbow arms, maybe better cape?

My most wanted though is that third BSG and Lt. Shekil.

Reaction score
It was confirmed when the presentation was going on by one of the sites with a Facebook feed.

Reaction score
When I first saw this listed I thought for sure it would be bespin guards along with lando, or something like that. I have a feeling this will be along the same lines as that abomination that includes commtech han.

Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but my friend (who went to the presentation) said this was a new Boba Fett. When he asked a rep the rep said it was the best one they've ever made. Are we going to see these pics or not?

Reaction score
They always put up the slideshow later on.
Probably much later though!

Reaction score
When I first saw this listed I thought for sure it would be bespin guards along with lando, or something like that. I have a feeling this will be along the same lines as that abomination that includes commtech han.
Yup. Swivel elbows Lando, wrong colour Cloud Car Pilot and that diabolical Saga Legends ROTJ Fett is what it will be, should my cynicism prove prophetic.

Reaction score
A set w/ a new Lando, 2 Bespin Guards and a Lobot would have ruled. Instead we're getting what sounds like a disappointing set of figures that we have too many of already.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, we will see.

Would love a Bespin Luke in a lighter tan outfit, or even the beat up version!

Vader sounds a bit bland and so does Fett. I think Luke will be what could sell this for me.

Reaction score
would love a new Bespin Lando, but he deserves better accessories and a Vintage card.

I'm thinking some imperial officers, and a brand new shorter Cloud City Wing Guard, or at least he mustachioed one! Maybe a new Ugnaught? It would be nice to see this kind of variety. I'd also like to see Chewie with a C-3PO backpack.

Reaction score
I'm thinking some imperial officers, and a brand new shorter Cloud City Wing Guard, or at least he mustachioed one! Maybe a new Ugnaught? It would be nice to see this kind of variety. I'd also like to see Chewie with a C-3PO backpack.
It's already been confirmed to be Vader, Luke, and Boba.

Reaction score
I know. On the first page we established it was Luke Vader and Boba. So cant we hold off on the Bespin Guard wishlists.... ;)

There don't seem to be images of this anywhere!
:confused:
If anyone saw the presentation, can you give us some info about these figures. We know they are all new figures. I am really hoping Luke is a "beatup" version. Can anyone confirm this?

Reaction score
Sucks there are no photos of this.
Luke has to be Beatup Bespin right? I mean it will be a Bespin Luke figure of some kind. And it cant just be the same as the 2010 version, we do know at least that its a new sculpt.
I really hope we get a torn up costume, bloodied face, sweaty hair, one hand etc etc. C'mon Hasbro!

Reaction score
Watch it be three new figures sculpted like some of the new Movie Heroes.

Reaction score
I really want a beat up Luke too.

The VTAC one will be fine for a lighter tan outfit for me.

Reaction score
If it's beaten up Luke, I'd love one.

Guessing the Boba and Vader repacks though? :(

Any sign of images at all?