Beru Whitesun - BD45

Reaction score
Re: Beru Lars - AOTC - BD45

FORUM SNEAK PEEK!

Coming soon to our Photo Archive (as soon as I can get them all photographed), it's the Attack of the Clones wave from The Legacy Collection!

Here's a first look at Beru Whitesun!

After 7 years, it's nice to finally get this version of Beru!

Stay tuned for more all week long!

Reaction score

She looks much better out of the packaging.

Reaction score

The soft good is all messed up in the blister. I guess Mr Curto did some futzing on the skirt (ironing?) to make it look that good.

Reaction score

The latest wave of action figures is featured this week, and today sees the addition of a character who never got a figure before: the young BERU WHITESUN.

More to come all week long!

Reaction score

I just added a couple of new photos, one for Beru and one for Owen...enjoy!

Reaction score

soooo Flashback Beru came with the blue milk cup and prequel Beru comes with the pitcher, huh? I wonder if she was still using that same container for the milk while Luke was growing up.

Reaction score

Wookie_inked said:
soooo Flashback Beru came with the blue milk cup and prequel Beru comes with the pitcher, huh? I wonder if she was still using that same container for the milk while Luke was growing up.
Maybe same milk...explains why it's blue

Reaction score

it makes me wonder how any kind of milk would fare in the heat of those binary suns. ewwww

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score

I wonder if this figure would make a good base for either Camie (with a different head, obviously), or for one of the two Cantina females (including Jenny, in red, or Swilla, who appears to wear the same outfit as Camie).

Reaction score

Daigo_Bah said:
I wonder if this figure would make a good base for either Camie (with a different head, obviously), or for one of the two Cantina females (including Jenny, in red, or Swilla, who appears to wear the same outfit as Camie).
Well, they ARE making a Camie figure, so once we get a better look at that we may have an answer. It just stinks that they've postponed Camie & Fixer, but with the tools made they'll show up somewhere.

Probably in an exclusive BP with Tosche Biggs and one of the weaker Farmboy Lukes.

Reaction score

Nice pics, guys. Frankly, I don't think the likeness on this figure is any good whatsoever. The figure itself and even the use of cloth look really nice, however. Glad everyone who's clamored for these PT veritable cameo characters finally got at least one version.

Reaction score

at first I thought pegwarmer also..but not at all in these parts. infact I have only seen her twice at retail. and both times there were only one.

Reaction score

Boo. I thought for a second this was OT Beru redone.

Reaction score

I'm happy. As far as "veritable cameo", I don't know. They had decent roles in AOTC (at LEAST as big as in ANH), and a pivotal scene in ROTS as well. We got one shot at them, and they came out perfectly.

Now for the OT versions (finally) if they ever happen again.

Reaction score

I agree. I was glad to see these two made and I'm glad that there aren't pegwarming. Great figure.

Reaction score

I "Starbucked" the GIJoe laser trooper SCI-FI for a custom.

The extra Beru I had worked PERFECTLY I think.

Reaction score

MisterKenobi said:
I'm happy. As far as "veritable cameo", I don't know. They had decent roles in AOTC (at LEAST as big as in ANH), and a pivotal scene in ROTS as well.
Decent role? Two lines? They might as well have not even been in the movies. In Star Wars you at least get an idea what sort of people they are. In AOTC and ROTS, they're set dressings.

Reaction score

I thought at least Owen Lars should have featured more prominently in the PT considering his seeming history with Obi-wan and Anakin. The PT as it was done gave scant showing for how he came to have the opinions he had in ANH. But I guess the droid factory scene was more important.

Reaction score

Yeah, good points there Devo. Those things are no doubt covered in the comics & novels, but I guess that isn't the point is it..

Young Beru's a really nice figure by the way! Pity I have no interest in the character, or use for her in my displays. The head would look good on a female Jedi body, or even the female Imperial Knight body for that matter.

Reaction score

That's how all Tat floks dress. Back before the prequels, back before sequels even, Tat folks defined the robe look and at that time it was thought that Obi Wan was just dressing like the residents. It makes sense really, light robes with dark underclothes to insulate for the heat and avoid harsh elements like blowing dust and such.

Reaction score

redxavier said:
So ummm... how come she's dressed like a jedi?
Ummmm... go back and watch the OT. The "jedi" dress was just Tatooine stuff, which got retconned in the prequels into being what all Jedi wore.

Reaction score

Wookie_inked said:
I "Starbucked" the GIJoe laser trooper SCI-FI for a custom.

The extra Beru I had worked PERFECTLY I think.

I usually never quote pics, but since it was on a separate page I made an exception so we'd know what I was talking about. Anyhow.....I'm loving those half-green cups!!!! And they look like they have those things the Snorks had coming out of them, lol!!!!

Reaction score

ETAndElliot said:
MisterKenobi said:
I'm happy. As far as "veritable cameo", I don't know. They had decent roles in AOTC (at LEAST as big as in ANH), and a pivotal scene in ROTS as well.
Decent role? Two lines? They might as well have not even been in the movies. In Star Wars you at least get an idea what sort of people they are. In AOTC and ROTS, they're set dressings.
Well if figures like these sell and pave the way for Jocasta Nu I'm fine with them, I'll probably get a couple more if when I find them for customs.
Although that may be difficult now that AOTC wave is severely limited.

Reaction score
Any UK peeps after this? I have one MOC for £20, free postage. Again, UK only.