Beru Whitesun - BD45

Reaction score
Re: Beru Lars - AOTC Wave 2009 Rumor

Did she wear the same outfit in AOTC and ROTS?
If yes, they might want to include baby Luke with her.
Then again, they didn't include baby Leia with either Queen Breha or Senator Bail Organa.

Reaction score

Apparently she's pretty different from AOTC to ROTS - I'm sure Wookieepedia would show you, I'm just too lazy to bring over pictures.

'78

Reaction score

i hope this is true. i just want a beru lars figure in general. this is one figure that i have been waiting for.

Reaction score

About time Owen and Beru are getting made. But now I want Clieg Lars in his hoverchair.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Beru Lars - AOTC Wave 2009

nagauthier said:
About time Owen and Beru are getting made. But now I want Clieg Lars in his hoverchair.
It'll be good to see Beru get made, I don't think she'll be the best seller but a worthy addition when she gets made.

Reaction score

It's about time this one was put in the pipeline. Worthy of a release before Breha Organa. Hopefully this one'll have some decent accessories like a tray and drinks (to go with the homestead)

Reaction score

I don't know about this one. I'm kind of upset that the prequel Owen and Beru are being done before the originals are done well.

GNT

Reaction score

Y2Bogus said:
I don't know about this one. I'm kind of upset that the prequel Owen and Beru are being done before the originals are done well.
While we're still waiting for perfect OT versions we'll be waiting longer now that the older versions are going to be released. Till newer versions are released PT versions will do just fine.

GNT

Reaction score

Beru has been confirmed to be in the AOTC wave according to a couple of sites

Reaction score
Re: Beru Lars - AOTC Wave

She looks great I think except for the soft goods dress. I will still buy her though.

Reaction score

I might actually consider her for cantina filler or something like that. She actually looks really really nice.

Reaction score

She actually turned out very decent at first I had no interest in the younger version of the Lars characters but they look like good custom fodder!

Reaction score

I'm chiming in with the choir here, because I too had no intention of picking up this figure. Then I saw the pictures. And the power of top-notch sculpting (Or maybe Jesus) entered me. I've got to go make some room on my Mos Espa display.

Reaction score

Very nice! I can't wait till these figures hit shelves. Anyone know when they will? I hope we don't have to wait till fall or the holidays...

Reaction score

It's strange. I don't like generic senator characters but any Tatooine characters that can fit into the background will be worth the purchase for me.

Reaction score

Oh boy another absolute cool figure that Ive waited a long time for. Can get here fast enough.

Reaction score

GNT said:
New loose picture is now up here
Yep, great figure.. Great likliness too.. Soft goods skirt looks decent too, right kind of size by the looks of it so not wide and all over the place.. Looks neat and tidy..

Reaction score

you know, this is an ok figure but it is going to pegwarm like no other. i like the accessory. it will be good to have more figures for the lars homestead scene. bring on clieg!!!

Reaction score

mandalorehunter said:
you know, this is an ok figure but it is going to pegwarm like no other. i like the accessory. it will be good to have more figures for the lars homestead scene. bring on clieg!!!
I'm with you to a degree, this could peg warm, but I see collectors buying this one mainly as I doubt it is interesting enough for kids to want lol!
But I'd love to see Clieg made and for him to come on his hover chair!! That would rock!!

Reaction score

I agree, it will pegwarm - but it's a great looking figure.
Not to mention the actress has a great looking figure as well.
Sorry - had to say it!

Reaction score

darth_reaper said:
Yep, great figure.. Great likliness too.. Soft goods skirt looks decent too, right kind of size by the looks of it so not wide and all over the place.. Looks neat and tidy..
This figure really caught my attention as I looked at the Toy Fair pics. I hope the production figure looks this good (though I'm still afraid that Beru may be keeping Mrs. Organa company on the pegs).

Reaction score

She looks good but i'm under the impression she is tall. Almost as tall as Owen

Reaction score

I actually really like how this one looks. Def getting.

Reaction score

I like how this figure turned out, and I'm glad Hasbro got around to making this character, eventhough it took them so many years since AOTC was released...heres hoping we get an all new sculpt of the ANH outfit!

Reaction score

For a rather bland character this is a superb looking figure.
I can't wait to pick her up and agree with others who have said she will make for great custom fodder as well. I guess that means I'll probably buy more than one, so that's one or two fewer Berus that will be pegwarming where I shop.

Reaction score

Yeah custom fodder was what I was thinking as well. I'm not much of a customizer but a lot of stuff coming out this year as a lot of potential.

GNT

Reaction score

After all these years I'm glad they've finally made her, one less figure to make. Sign me up for 2.

Reaction score

This one'll probably pegwarm like mad - which'll be a bit of a shame, as it's a nice figure (a lot nicer than Breha, which is pegwarming like mad!) I'll be wanting the HK-47, so I'll probably try to pick this one up.

Reaction score

I'm really glad they made this. Too bad there'll be an army of them warming the pegs.

Reaction score

I'm looking forward to both Beru and Owen.
Hopefully a Cliegg Lars is to follow someday to complete the Lars family.

Reaction score
Re: Beru Lars - AOTC Wave - BD##

I'm pleased too see Beru has been confirmed for this years AOTC wave. I just hope Hasbro give her,her correct surname of Whitesun and not Lars on her packageing, as she was only Owen's girlfriend in AOTC and not his wife.

CLS

Reaction score

Oh that's gorgeous!

Repaint the tunic and the pants she'd make a kickin Jedi!

That's a Star Wars Infinities EU story begging to be made!

-cs™

Reaction score

Jon_Dowe_Nunk02 said:
I'm pleased too see Beru has been confirmed for this years AOTC wave. I just hope Hasbro give her,her correct surname of Whitesun and not Lars on her packageing, as she was only Owen's girlfriend in AOTC and not his wife.
It wont matter much to me as I never really wanted these two figures and will most likely use them for customs anyways.