Ben's Star Wars room

Reaction score
Just finished season 2 of Mando and liked it just as much as S1. Great show. However I feel that season 2 should be the end. That was a very satisfying conclusion and I can't imagine where a season 3 would go. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise me.

Just unboxed the Mando Beskar bust. Very nice IMO.

View media item 399902
View media item 399903

Reaction score
And here is the MK1 armor Mando bust. I wasn't sure I'd like the plastic flames in person but they actually look quite good. What I don't like is how far his cape sticks out in front. I plan on displaying this bust on a low shelf and I'm afraid someone may walk by and kick the cape off.

View media item 399917
View media item 399918

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ooooo! Where did you get the beskar from?

Right here:

Not cheap but you can see how many sales and 5 star reviews the product has gotten.

Reaction score
That's a pretty cool looking bust. I like the pose they gave it, and it should look really nice as part of your display. And so I see you finally caught up with The Mandalorian, and are enjoying it. Good! Some chapters I like better than others, but overall I like the balanced mixture of characters and environments from different "branches" of Star Wars, done in a way that actually unites fans for the most part. I hope they maintain that balance and continue letting Favreau "do his thing". I really like the Ugnaught (Kuiil) that Nick Nolte played, and wished he hadn't been taken out so soon. A mini bust of the character would look great, or a statue riding his Blurrg. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, I really enjoyed the Mandalorian more than I expected to. I thought most of the episodes were very strong (maybe the frog lady one a little less so). Agreed, Kuiil was a great character and it was a shame he didn't make it. Some of the stuff they did with the Tusken Raiders was interesting, adding a bit of depth to them rather than just portraying them as violent savages. I'll certainly be watching the Book of Fett when it gets released.

Reaction score
A small addition to my Resistance shelf...D-O from the HT Rey set. Found him on ebay for $40 so I didn't have to buy the whole Rey set for $240. He needed a little help standing up so I used a white paper clip and that did the trick without being too noticeable. I like the detail and weathering on the little guy.

View media item 404918

Reaction score
Good job, Ben! MacGyver truly left a legacy behind, many of us collectors follow these days. ;)
Thanks! Apparently there's a magnet in the Rey/D-O base that allows D-O to stand up so I just thought I'd put a magnet under him. Didn't work...I tried every magnet I owned. So I had to get creative.

Reaction score
Love how you have the holiday and prototype Fetts displayed. Wish I grabbed a Holiday!

Reaction score
I love them! Definitely a product worthy of their price and having in the collection, Ben. RS is an awesome builder and makes the most authentic helmets out there. The Rebel pilot helmets display beautifully together. Congratulations on your acquisition. They rock! 🤟🤟🤟

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Julian! Need to get a plaque made for the Porkins. And I wish GG would hurry up with the Biggs bust.

Me too. But, have you seen how backed up the ports are in China and California where most of our stuff (collectibles) come from? I can't even remember how many ships. Some news sources say they're in the dozens , others up to 1,000 ships waiting to dock and unload their cargo, containers packed with online orders, etc. The delay in getting the container ships to port comes as pandemic restrictions ease and consumer spending increases. As a result, the ships are waiting at anchor or adrift because there is a backup as there is no room for more ships in the port. There's no space. The parking garage is full :) I think that unless they (paraphrasing Vader here) : "use any methods necessary" other than boats, it will take a while before we get to see some of this stuff, and pre-orders will continue to pile up. Look at the Tessek Mini Bust, for instance. We are on the last quarter of the year and still it hasn't shown up. Hopefully things get rolling at a normal speed at some point... soon. :(

1634448251453.png

1634449232827.png

Reaction score
Me too. But, have you seen how backed up the ports are in China and California where most of our stuff (collectibles) come from? I can't even remember how many ships. Some news sources say they're in the dozens , others up to 1,000 ships waiting to dock and unload their cargo, containers packed with online orders, etc. The delay in getting the container ships to port comes as pandemic restrictions ease and consumer spending increases. As a result, the ships are waiting at anchor or adrift because there is a backup as there is no room for more ships in the port. There's no space. The parking garage is full :) I think that unless they (paraphrasing Vader here) : "use any methods necessary" other than boats, it will take a while before we get to see some of this stuff, and pre-orders will continue to pile up. Look at the Tessek Mini Bust, for instance. We are on the last quarter of the year and still it hasn't shown up. Hopefully things get rolling at a normal speed at some point... soon. :(
You are correct Julian. This isn't a "GG only" problem. Although I do wonder why they keep taking more and more preorders knowing just how backed up things are.

Reaction score
This is a great collection! Do you still have most of your stuff, going back to 2010? I love the recent helmet pics, but also all the older stuff! 😍