Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station) - #OWK??

Reaction score
I like this version much better than the mainline release. I might pick him up if I find him at Target. I am done with Target pre-orders.

Reaction score
I started the check out process and changed my mind. I’ll wait til it shows up. I feel like this should be a pretty easy in-store grab and I’ve got way too many preorders on varying cards in varying states of payment. And Target’s bi-weekly or whatever charge drives me nuts.
Are Target exclusives ever easy in-store grabs? The easiest ones I can remember are the Solo Chewie and Moloch, and since then I remember the previous Disney Parks exclusives that went to Target, but even then I only saw Hondo in store on two or three occasions.

Reaction score
Are Target exclusives ever easy in-store grabs? The easiest ones I can remember are the Solo Chewie and Moloch, and since then I remember the previous Disney Parks exclusives that went to Target, but even then I only saw Hondo in store on two or three occasions.
I find them pretty easy. As long as I check the site regularly once they start appearing. I’ll do store pickup and then look for the best paint apps once I go to pick it up (if they have more). They usually only last a day or two though. And then occasionally there’s a restock. I find them much easier than Wallyworld overall

Reaction score
God I sincerely hope we’re not waiting until spring 2023 for this to arrive. That’s ridiculous.
Highly unlikely. The Dark Trooper's release date was May 2023 and it's reportedly already arrived in US ports.

Reaction score
Not sure if I like this series yet. Ben looks good, but I’m gonna wait till it finishes, before making a decision. Just like They won’t get any $ from me for BoBF figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gee at the rate they're revealing OWK figures they're going to shoot through all the characters in one outing! lol So far only Owen and the twins are MIA which I guess will give them something to offer the following year.

Reaction score
No worries. I also wasn't able to post pre-order links for everything today like I'd normally do either. Then again, I don't know how many people really pay attention to the press image/release and pre-order links anyway. At least on here. My FB collecting group on the other hand has been pinging me non-stop for info for the last three hours. 🙃
I appreciate the pictures being put into the threads here BIG TIME! That's some pretty solid community service as far as I'm concerned. Helps the conversation too, as everyone in the thread has access to the exact same reference. Especially when stuff comes under scrutiny like the Boba Fett/Ahsoka baggy pants knee/thigh articulation.

And @GalaxyShot - this figure was a pass for me until I saw the image of him pulling the lightsaber hilt out of the backpack! I like his other outfit better, but the cloak and functioning backpack.... I can find uses for them and a place for him. So, curse you and great job!

Reaction score
Wow, wonder of wonders, I was able to PO this today! I was at work and initially had some glitch where I went through the checkout process, then went to check on my orders and it said "cancelled". I tried that four times, thinking I screwed up somehow, but then I had four cancelled orders. Finally got on chat with Target.com and they said there was an "error" and nothing they could do. They suggested trying back in 24 hours (LOL)! I thanked them for trying, but told them they would be sold out before then. Then I went out and got my phone (not allowed to bring them into work) and ordered it with zero problems! In hindsight, it's probably due to trying to order them while on my work network...not sure I've ever tried ordering from Target while at work before. Anyway...happy to have secured this guy. Of course I will probably find one in the store with ease and wind up cancelling, that's usually how it goes.

Reaction score
Looks new to me. Eric seems to be really into what he's doing and always comes across as pretty straightforward. Not a salesman and that's ok by.

Reaction score
Looks new to me. Eric seems to be really into what he's doing and always comes across as pretty straightforward. Not a salesman and that's ok by.

Really? Looks like a repaint of the Wandering Jedi version with a different cloak and a back pack.

I'm not questioning Eric's character. Like I said, he seems like a good guy.

Reaction score
Really? Looks like a repaint of the Wandering Jedi version with a different cloak and a back pack.

I'm not questioning Eric's character. Like I said, he seems like a good guy.
The parts/sculpt. A few days between reveals still makes it all new. Since the figures are in a sense wave-mates revealed/(presumably) released around the same, i think its close enough to consider all new.

Reaction score
I like it, especially the soft goods. But it's another overpriced exclusive and it doesn't come with much.

Reaction score
The parts/sculpt. A few days between reveals still makes it all new. Since the figures are in a sense wave-mates revealed/(presumably) released around the same, i think its close enough to consider all new.

Ahh...I guess if you look at it that way

Reaction score
I got an order in for this one since I screwed around too long and don't get an order in for the Wanderer one. This one looks nicer, anyways.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Wanderer is a carry over to the next wave while this one is a Target exclusive...

Reaction score
No worries. I also wasn't able to post pre-order links for everything today like I'd normally do either. Then again, I don't know how many people really pay attention to the press image/release and pre-order links anyway. At least on here. My FB collecting group on the other hand has been pinging me non-stop for info for the last three hours. 🙃
I really enjoy them and refer to them regularly.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Anybody know what the deal is with this in the UK🤔 Cant find any Info

Reaction score
Still sold out! you got me excited there for a second!