Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station) - #OWK??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Ben Kenobi (Tibidon Station). Code-name is "Fuchsia". He is #06 in the OWK sub-line.

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.

Available for pre-order Thursday, June 2nd at 1pm ET HERE. On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99! 👀

Press Release

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH BEN KENOBI (TIBIDON STATION) figure inspired by the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series. OBI-WAN KENOBI is set years after the dramatic events of STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader.
Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 3 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-7-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-8-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-9-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-Ben-Kenobi-Tibidon-Station-Loose-9.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
This one looks pretty cool and unique, I'm not sure if that'll get me to buy but my interest is piqued.

Reaction score
No worries. I also wasn't able to post pre-order links for everything today like I'd normally do either. Then again, I don't know how many people really pay attention to the press image/release and pre-order links anyway. At least on here. My FB collecting group on the other hand has been pinging me non-stop for info for the last three hours. 🙃

Reaction score
No worries. I also wasn't able to post pre-order links for everything today like I'd normally do either. Then again, I don't know how many people really pay attention to the press image/release and pre-order links anyway. At least on here. My FB collecting group on the other hand has been pinging me non-stop for info for the last three hours. 🙃
Can’t speak for anyone else but I def appreciate all the work you put in. Particularly the photos and links as it’s nice to have a centralized place to look for things. FB is too much for me sometimes to deal with🙂
And @GalaxyShot , dude you seriously gotta stop making all these figures I’m on the fence about look so damn good. You’re killing me. Seriously though, great work as always!
As for this figure I like it much better than the other one. Better color palette, great accessories, better looking soft goods. I may have to chase this one down.

Reaction score
All updated @Oofa !

@GalaxyShot stunning photos as always! (y)

I'm really, really hoping that the MSRP does not end up being the actual price when it goes up. 😣

Spitze images, mr @GalaxyShot - you are spoiling us :D
I think I want this Obi figure. I just really like how it looks, despite being very basic.

Edit: It makes sense now why the gloves are showing on the Wandering version. They look like they are 100% the same figure.

Can’t speak for anyone else but I def appreciate all the work you put in. Particularly the photos and links as it’s nice to have a centralized place to look for things. FB is too much for me sometimes to deal with🙂
And @GalaxyShot , dude you seriously gotta stop making all these figures I’m on the fence about look so damn good. You’re killing me. Seriously though, great work as always!
As for this figure I like it much better than the other one. Better color palette, great accessories, better looking soft goods. I may have to chase this one down.

Thanks everyone! Been waiting all day to see what they reveal lol. One more pre order for me too hahaha

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Been waiting all day to see what they reveal lol. One more pre order for me too hahaha

I don't know if you're allowed to speak on this, but how many different poses do you shoot and deliver to them?
And how long ago did you get to shoot this figure for example?
I understand if you're under some sort of NDA and thus can't tell.

Reaction score
I don't know if you're allowed to speak on this, but how many different poses do you shoot and deliver to them?
And how long ago did you get to shoot this figure for example?
I understand if you're under some sort of NDA and thus can't tell.

I can't get super specific. All of these photos are ones that I posed and shot. Hasbro photographers essentially get assigned products, and we shoot them. It's unusual for one set of photos to be multiple photographers per item. We're all shooting our own, different, things at different times.

As far as how many, I take an unspecific numbers of photos and submit them, they go out for review and approval. And then I see which ones go up the same time you do lol.

Reaction score
I am really digging this look too! Shame it is a Target exclusive, as it will most likely sell out instantly and I will have to track one down in store. I'll definitely give it a shot though.

Reaction score
I really like this version. The sand blue tunic combined with the cloak makes him look more unique and less washed up Kenobi if that makes sense.View attachment 423821View attachment 423822
I really like it. With the cloak (rather than an open-fronted robe) and the cowl-neck (rather than wrap-fronted) tunic, it's the first live-action costume since Luke's ROTJ outfit that really evokes the "knight" part of "Jedi Knight." 😎
No, my friend.
Well, how else would you characterize breaking the figure for the purpose of advertising? 🤔

Reaction score
I really like it. With the cloak (rather than an open-fronted robe) and the cowl-neck (rather than wrap-fronted) tunic, it's the first live-action costume since Luke's ROTJ outfit that really evokes the "knight" part of "Jedi Knight." 😎

Well, how else would you characterize breaking the figure for the purpose of advertising? 🤔
Again, ;)

Reaction score
The links already posted in the OP are now live. ORC added since they sometimes get exclusives.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well it’s preorder time and the product page still isn’t live yet. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Edit, never mind, I must’ve been a few seconds early.

Rup

Reaction score
He’s live. But you can’t find him by search. Use the link at the beginning of this thread

Reaction score
Yep, definitely prefer this version over the tan outfit announced last week. The robe does a great job covering up the "worn out shirt neck" look of the sculpt and I'm a sucker for cool characters with backpacks. I wonder if there are insert slits in the cloak to put the straps of the backpack through like on the character artwork. If not, shouldn't be too difficult to add.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yes Target sucks, if you order 2 at once its fine.
But if you order 1 and then try to order another it cancels the second.
Great logic there, what if I want 2 as separate orders...really annoying...

Reaction score
I started the check out process and changed my mind. I’ll wait til it shows up. I feel like this should be a pretty easy in-store grab and I’ve got way too many preorders on varying cards in varying states of payment. And Target’s bi-weekly or whatever charge drives me nuts.

Reaction score
I started the check out process and changed my mind. I’ll wait til it shows up. I feel like this should be a pretty easy in-store grab and I’ve got way too many preorders on varying cards in varying states of payment. And Target’s bi-weekly or whatever charge drives me nuts.
Yep, I’ve cancelled more Black Series pre-orders this year than I actually receive.