Bellomo Ultimate Guide volume 2 up for preorder

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve had mine on preorder for a while now and the release date keeps getting pushed back.

Hopefully they have it locked in this time.

Reaction score
I’ve had mine on preorder for a while now and the release date keeps getting pushed back.

Hopefully they have it locked in this time.

Just preordered mine. Available in August

Added. Bonus, hardcover!!,
Any update on this on your end?
Amazon is stating it is “Currently Unavailable” but has a delivery date of tomorrow, but The book hasn’t shipped.

I’m curious if anyone else has received a shipping notice.

Reaction score
Any update on this on your end?
Amazon is stating it is “Currently Unavailable” but has a delivery date of tomorrow, but The book hasn’t shipped.

I’m curious if anyone else has received a shipping notice.
Yeah. Funny. I just looked at my order and it says tomorrow by 8, but it also doesn't show its shipped yet. Weird.

Reaction score
I wonder if Amazon messed up the listing pages? They currently say Volume 1 will be in stock on August 16th. Yet Volume 2 shows it's currently unavailable. Maybe it's Volume 2 that is coming in on the 16th, and the Volume 1 page is the one that is supposed to show no longer available.

Reaction score
Did a little digging and I can’t see any mention of this book outside of the big e-tailers. It’s not listed on the publisher’s site and the author hasn’t updated his Twitter account since Oct 2019.

As I stated in a previous post, the release date for this book has been pushed out numerous times.
Amazon probably has an algorithm that pushes the release date out automatically if stock is not in the warehouse by a certain date.

My guess is that it’s not been produced and was scheduled to be released, but will not see the light of day. The odd thing is the Amazon delivery date. Probably a hiccup in their programming.

Unfortunate... I was looking forward to this.

Reaction score
Just received an email from Amazon...

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We’ll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. If you still want this item, please confirm below. We apologize for the delay.

Not a good sign.

Reaction score
Make sure you confirm it. Otherwise, they'll certainly cancel it for you.

Reaction score
They keep pushing the date, on my end. Now there's no date at all, just this, "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

Reaction score
Just received a. Cancellation notice from Amazon stating they are dropping the pre orders for this book. Guess it's been too long past launch date for them to hold our money.

Reaction score
Got my cancellation as well.

I picked up the First Edition paperback. Decent book. I was looking forward to a hardback though.