Bellatrix Lestrange Skirt Swap.

Reaction score
I recently got the Exclusive Harry potter 5 pack in argos,just for bellatrix.Before i had it i knew i would get rid of the skirt.
Here is the original:

The skirt seriously limited the Ball Jointed hips&Knees from moving.
Here is her actual Leg articulation:

And here is my new material skirt from a Darth Vader:

I liked the first skirt,but i like this one alot better.I think it suits the figure more than the plastic one,and it allows maximum articulation.

Reaction score
Really nice work - great cross-pollination of 3 3/4" action figure lines. I use Harry Potter figs in a lot of my Indy customs. Don't suppose you still have the plastic skirt and would be willing to part with it ?

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment!
Unfortunately im using the skirt for an X3 Jean Grey custom in 3 3/4" form.

Reaction score
Looks great! The vader skirt fits the figure much better than the first....well done!

Reaction score
Very nice job! I'm supremely jealous of all you Brits since this line was never made available in the good ol' U.S. of A.

Reaction score
Good god i never even seen your comment!
Thanks Lance_Quazar!
Thats the only thing we have that you USA folks dont!

Reaction score
That's a GREAT likeness! The sculpt and paint are fantastic! Who produces these figures?

Reaction score
RoyalCollector said:
Good god i never even seen your comment!
Thanks Lance_Quazar!
Thats the only thing we have that you USA folks dont!
Hey, if you have access to ANY more PopCo potter figures, I'd love to buy them off you!

Let me know, would be interested in Sirius, Bellatrix, Hermonie, Harry and more!

Reaction score
I'll look for ya!
They're getting pretty slim.The last harry potter thing i saw in stores on the shelf was the ogre dude.

Reaction score
Reaction score
RoyalCollector said:
I'll look for ya!
They're getting pretty slim.The last harry potter thing i saw in stores on the shelf was the ogre dude.
Wow, thanks! Let me know!

FYI, not terribly interested in most of the other Hogwarts characters like the Ron's brothers, Neville, Malfoy, etc. But let me know if you find anything!

Cheers!

Reaction score
Again, I can't believe how tight the likeness is - especially at a 3.75" scale! The sculpt, the choice in plastic, the paint.... I can believe how much it helps to have the nostrils painted in.

Quite likely the best likeness I've seen at this scale.

Absolutely stunning.

Comparison time: