Beaumont Area Report

Reaction score
Don't know if anybody from the Beaumont area checks here, but TRU just got in about a dozen each of the Anakin and Clone evolutions. It's possible there were a few Sith mixed in there as well.

The only thing remarkable at Target is a single Pilot Obi-Wan.

Wal-Mart has nothing new.

Reaction score
I do,but you knew that
.The biggest problem with our TRU is the basic fig selection sucks bad.The mid-county wal-marts had nothing but a few Zett and Capt.Antilles.Target has the new Tie and collector cases.Oh and the wal-warts are also carrying the cheap light up light sabers in the Halloween dept.,they don't light up much but they are the same price as the other cheapy ones (my kids love them).

Reaction score
TRU actually had a few new basic figures so I had some hope. Oh well. Glad your kids are having fun with the lightsabers. Any luck tracking down more shocktroopers?

Reaction score
Yes but I had to get a fellow collector to pick them up for me.I never found one here at all.

Reaction score
As of 6pm 9/15, WM had five each of the Jedi versus Sith and Jedi versus Separatists battle packs along with three of the trooper evolutions. Target finally got in the collector's cases 5-packs.

Reaction score
Mid county:Target-2 Tie's,bunch of cases,a few each of bacarra,obi pilot,vader,SAclones,at-rt driver and a green commander
Wal-mart-several at-rt drivers,vaders and at-rt drivers,they also had 5 of the clone evo sets