beagan feedback

Reaction score
Please leave feedback from any completed transaction I may have had with you.
Thank you.

Reaction score
great deal on some carded vintage wave figures. Super fast shipping. thanks again.

Reaction score
+2 for 2 good transactions, forgot to leave feedback last time

Reaction score
Got 3 VC figs from this guy...all in excellent condition as described. Definitely would deal with again!

Reaction score
picked up a carded bom vimdim from him. everything went great and fast delivery

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had been looking for the modern Vintage Landspeeder and the Search for Luke Skywalker set everywhere to no avail. I made a random post about how I was disappointed I didn't bag them for Christmas and Beagan just randomly helped me out. It was one of the most generous things anyone has done for me on this site. Very fair prices, speedy delivery, extremely friendly and understanding, and the items are in wonderful condition. I would highly recommend. A+!

Reaction score
Just finished a transaction, couldn't ask for better. Great deal all around and fast shipping. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Great seller, couldn't have asked for better!

Thanks for the other case extras you're selling me once you get them. :)

Reaction score
Beagan actually found me in a thread for a figure I am terribly interested in. Everything went well and was extremely patient with me. Even when there was a mistake on my part. (I'm sorry for that) But all in all I hope to deal with him again.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Great guy to deal with, sold me two TVC 3-packs at a bargain price, with no gain to himself. All arrived very quickly, in perfect condition. Highly recommended, thanks again! :)

Reaction score
Couldn't ask for better communication; I had a mixup on my end and beagan was REALLY patient and helpful while I straightened it out. Honest, A+++ trader, THANKS!!!

Reaction score
Beagan is the real deal. Went out of his way to build me a Disney droid, and didn't ask for anything extra to do so. A truly stand-up guy, and a definite asset to this site. Major props. A+++++

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with … thanks so much and enjoy your new figures!!!

Reaction score
I bought some West End games miniatures from beagan, and his shipping estimate was high, so he refunded me the difference. Class act, all the way.

Reaction score
I purchased an TBS 6' Ahsoka figure from beagan. He is an honest seller and refunded me money because his initial shipping estimate was high (by only a dollar and change). He packed everything well. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Reaction score
Replies very quickly, very reliable, very fast shipping. Beagan managed to grab a SDCC exclusive for me. Very thankful and hope to do business again!

Reaction score
Purchased a SDCC Kylo Ren from beagan. He took the time to describe the item in great detail to ensure I wouldn't be disappointed with it. Upon closing the deal he shipped quickly and the item arrived well packed. Top notch Scummer! Hope to do business with you again someday. :)

Reaction score
Just received the SDCC Black Series Obi-wan and the deal was perfect. Well packaged, fast shipping and great communications--and a super-cool guy. Thanks--hope to deal with you again :)

Reaction score
Awesome guy! Picked up a BAD protocol, fast shipping! People like Beagan are a credit to the collecting community! Thanks again

Reaction score
He was able to assemble 3 Disney Build-A-Droids for me and shipped them very quickly, nicely packaged, and at retail cost!! I hope I can return the favor him one day. A++++

Reaction score
Great person, help me out getting Disney BAD droids. didn't over charge and shipped quickly. Thank you again. Very helpful and honest.

Reaction score
Beagan helped me get two of the disney BADs that I simply couldn't LIVE without. (Gold and Silver CZs!) He was beyond great. And super fast at shipping and all that. Honestly? I was expecting this to take weeks as I mentioned it on the fly and had no idea he would be able to get the figures so quickly! Plus, my figures look great! He not only snagged all the right pieces but well painted pieces at that. :awesome:

Last edited: