BBTS

Reaction score
I'd vouch for them. (And I'd buy from them more often if they could work out a free shipping deal...)

mjb

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i just order my masterpiece soundwave. They seemed to have the best price around.

Reaction score
OH yea, BBTS is awesome. I have ordered from there for many of my purchases. So don't hesitate from them. Great shipping too.

Reaction score
I used to live about 2 blocks away from them in Somerset WI...Anywhoo - ya I've been ordering from them for close to 8 years and they're pretty great - except some of my more recent larger pol orders weren't packed to my liking.

Reaction score
I've been with BBTS for many of years. What's also nice is they have 'POL' Pile Of Lute...you can pre order you items and decide when you want them shipped all at the same time. OR you can always delete pre orders you have in your list without having to call. It's a good company, I highly recommend them!

GNT

Reaction score
Awesome service, I use them a bit as well. As mentioned the "pile of loot" is great as well as it cuts down the overall shipping cost if you don't mind waiting a little to get the goodies.

Reaction score
BBTS is one of the best on the net. Have been using them since the year 2000. Everything comes very well packed, in as described (or better) condition, and in a timely manner. I highly recommend using them:)

Reaction score
Brian's toys are expensive...I have NEVEr shopped there and never will.
Me either. They almost got me with that exclusive vintage figure, but I figure if I decide to get it, I'll get it on the secondary market that way I don't pay Brians toys directly.

In the long run it doesn't matter, they still get their money for it, but still, I like to think I never bought anything from them.