BB-H20

Reaction score
My wife ordered 1 for me, since my service at work is sketchy. I'd have preferred an non bb8 style but still it's a decent looking droid.

Reaction score
I'm pretty BBed out and don't feel motivated to get it. R series droids feel like a more substantial purchase.

Reaction score
Yeah. Just feels lazy at this point.

They made Chopper. They should make some holiday themed C1 astromechs.

Or some holiday protocol droids.

Reaction score
I was hoping they were going to do a R5-H20 this year. And have the backdrop be Kashyyyk as a means of doing something tied to Life Day. 😩

This... I don't know. So I'll just blame the chaos all of 2020 gave us as a means of excusing any issues I have with this. 😅

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed it was a BB droid again. Mine is due in on Friday. These don’t even allow for an accessory like holly or a hat or a candy corn.

Reaction score
At least it was one of the easiest ones to get so far. Not sure why they don't ALL come out on shopdisney.
very true.It was nice not having to pay eBay prices. They really need to realize that Disney could fill the market for more droids since Hasbro neglects them now

Reaction score
I wonder when these will be available in the parks, Disney Springs, etc? I was planning to go to Springs tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out.

Reaction score
so.. i guess a holiday peppermint candy theme. OK so the head falls off, lands in or near a holiday candy dish. A little kid comes along and mistakesit for a peppermint candy
At least it was one of the easiest ones to get so far. Not sure why they don't ALL come out on shopdisney.
Well, this was likely due to covid and CA parks still closed. But yeah, they shoyl d do more sales this way and for goodness sakes, mix up the droid designs. Add in a protocol droid. Could use a green one for sure. And for Halloween, GITD eyes, exposed areas of joints and abdomen, chest panel trims on a LOM, could resemble skeleton

Reaction score
Yeah. Just feels lazy at this point.

They made Chopper. They should make some holiday themed C1 astromechs.

Or some holiday protocol droids.
A C1 would be great done in Holiday colors, with something in his 2 side "hands" like a garland or paper snowflake chain

Reaction score
I ended up throwing it in with some second drop Galaxy's Edge items I had regretted not picking up while there.

Normally I get two holiday droids to keep one carded, but I only ordered one to open.

Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday. In a box and in decent condition. However, the address label was on the side of the box. My CFC from Game stop was like that too. Coincidently, both shipped via ups mail innovartions..the WORST service I've experienced. Always late to usps, box usually not in best shape (looks like recycled from trash bin before shipping label applied), label put on side. Despite late to usps thus late to arrive to my house, this box was not in usual trashy condition

But a friend of mine got 2 and both were bent in half and shipped in a baggie.

Reaction score
Just got mine ordered. You can use code DISNEYPAL and get them 25% off as well so that brings them down to $10!!!