BB-8, Unkar's Thug & Teedo (Jakku Scavenger)

Reaction score
2015/"]http://stores.njtoysandcollectibles.com/star-wars-episode-7-mission-series-2-pack-wave-2-bb8-and-unkars-thug-sep-2015/[/URL]

Same with these guys! And they take paypal!

Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised these Mission Series sets weren't available for Force Friday considering all of the attention that's being put on the new generation of characters, especially BB-8. With BB-8 being promoted in various ways for Force Friday it was disappointing to not see this little guy hanging on the pegs. Being an avid astromech fan myself I was looking forward most to picking up this set.

Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised these Mission Series sets weren't available for Force Friday considering all of the attention that's being put on the new generation of characters, especially BB-8. With BB-8 being promoted in various ways for Force Friday it was disappointing to not see this little guy hanging on the pegs. Being an avid astromech fan myself I was looking forward most to picking up this set.
It would have been a blood bath on Force Friday with the lack of product over this pack. Lets hope they pack it more than one to a case.

Reaction score
It would have been a blood bath on Force Friday with the lack of product over this pack. Lets hope they pack it more than one to a case.
between wv1 and rev case, the ratio of new sets to repack sets are 4:4:4:1:1:1:1....so it should be ez enough to find

Reaction score
Perhaps, but if there had actually been the same product not the pegs/shelves as had been advertised and promoted there would have been perhaps a little
less disappointment lol.

This set is going to be packed 1 per case in Wave 1, 3 per case in Wave 2. So ultimately it shouldn't be too difficult to come by, but it is certainly going to be popular along with the Ahsoka/Vader set.

Reaction score
They're directions on how to assemble the Build-A-Weapons, aka trash.

Reaction score
I'm just gonna wait for the BBTS set of 3 mission series packs. Supposed to be coming in with wave 2 in october.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Target DPCI for this series? I don't think they have peg space for them yet. And that leaked DPCI list from a few weeks back included it but turned out to be completely bogus I think.

Reaction score
What are those white pieces of paper in the figure bubbles? Mine doesn't have any of them.
My guess is that there are the required EU warning Labels. They packed them in the TIE Pilot carded TBS figs as well and for carded collectors it really ruined the cool Card because right behind every figure was that warning "packet" of paper.

Reaction score
Picked 2 sets of this Mission Series 3-pack this morning,here in the UK.

Its kinda equally part annoying/part amusing that the earlier mission series two packs are beside their more expensive brethren in the SW section.

And when we figure in the "repacks" Anakin/Yoda,Obi/Cody,Han/Leia,Zeb/chopper that now have a few extras chucked in for "value" it's even more annoying that the £5/$5 price hike isn't as a result of new tooling evident in the Vader/Ahsoka BB-8 sets,but just another insidious cash grab on Hasbros part.

The BOX ART......is FANTASTIC!!!....just beautiful.

Darren

GNT

Reaction score
Very disappointed the bottom is flat :(
It's good or else he'll roll off peoples shelves or people would have to buy a stand just to display him. People can buy the set and not have to worry :)

Reaction score
There is 2 ways I would have done bb8. Metallic ball with magnetic head or they could have had the head fixed to the body with either side of the ball acting as big wheels on either side

Reaction score
If this was back during the AOTC figures, they probably would have used magnets. But then the magnets would have been super weak, and the head would fall off.

Reaction score
This pack kicks serious booty. Probably my favorite three figure in the line thus far.

Unkar's Thug has those awesome, solid PVC vintage legs rather than the hollow skirt legs we've been seeing in 5POA. Love 'em!

Reaction score
Did anybody buy this set from the Disney Store?: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Figure Play Set | Figure Sets | Disney Store

If the Unkar/BB/Teedo pack wasn't arriving so imminently, I'd be seriously tempted to buy that Disney set and slice BB off for a placeholder, since he seems like a close-enough scale match.
you know thats actually not a bad idea, and both sets are pretty close to in price. the figures might make for pretty good dio pieces to set up with. wish there was a side by side pic to actual figs

Reaction score
It's good or else he'll roll off peoples shelves or people would have to buy a stand just to display him. People can buy the set and not have to worry :)
Or hasbro could have included a tiny transparent ring as a stand.

Reaction score
Well, I scored a couple loose Disney pvc figures, including BB-8. I will let you know how they compare to Hasbro's offerings.

Reaction score
I actually like the flat bottom design of the little BB-8 over the weighted round bottom one that comes with the 6 inch Rey. With the six inch scale one I can never get it balanced right. It's either leaning way back or way forward.