BB-8, Unkar's Thug & Teedo (Jakku Scavenger)

Reaction score
NOPE....his name is now DIO. At least in my universe :). Thanks for the info!
Hey shishard, where are you in tn? I'm down in fayetteville. :)

Btw, want this set very much. They also need to produce the beast for Dio. Haha. I imagine they will since they've produced others with short screen time.

Reaction score
Hey shishard, where are you in tn? I'm down in fayetteville. :)

Btw, want this set very much. They also need to produce the beast for Dio. Haha. I imagine they will since they've produced others with short screen time.
I live on a mountain overlooking Chattanooga.

Reaction score
two words:

Tion Medon

Why you ask? He was a Sneak Peak figure and then we got another figure of this obscure alien when?
Oh yeah... we didn't.

These are a must buy based on that alone.

Reaction score
What bugs me with this set is how detailed Teedo's head sculpt/paint are and then there is nearly no detail to the rest of him. Still, I'll be buying this set day one for the heads and for BB8

Reaction score
two words:

Tion Medon

Why you ask? He was a Sneak Peak figure and then we got another figure of this obscure alien when?
Oh yeah... we didn't.

These are a must buy based on that alone.
I agree, I don't think they'll show up again either which is why I am on the fence with these as opposed to Finn or Rey who I feel have a shot at being in an SA line someday hopefully. There was one of Tion's soldiers released around the same time so we did technically get two unless you count the Inquisitor.

Reaction score
What bugs me with this set is how detailed Teedo's head sculpt/paint are and then there is nearly no detail to the rest of him. Still, I'll be buying this set day one for the heads and for BB8
I hope to buy this as well, only for BB-8. This will be my only purchase along with 6" figures of Rey, Finn, Kylo and Stormie.

Reaction score
I have no plans at all on buying that terrible Falcon, so I guess that means this is the only other way to get him. Bad form on Hasbro's part to not make him available in some other packs as well. Between this one and the Ashoka and Vader two pack, They will probably sell out very fast. Hopefully I can beat the crowd and get my hands on both.

Reaction score
I'd rather get this than an $8 single packed BB-8 or that $130 Falcon. Plus I like these funky Jakku designs. I might even get that Constable and Plank figures. I don't need SA for those.

Reaction score
Love this set and the character designs. The thug is probably the little guy lol
I would think the little guy is the scavenger and the thug is the guy with the weapons. it seems like a lot of the alien characters or at least the ones we are getting figures of are either masked or have most of their faces covered up in some way.

GNT

Reaction score
I would think the little guy is the scavenger and the thug is the guy with the weapons. it seems like a lot of the alien characters or at least the ones we are getting figures of are either masked or have most of their faces covered up in some way.
The little guy is the scavenger:

Reaction score
No - thinking since we haven't seen any carded pics or eBay leaks that this is coming out later on.

Reaction score
Nope. Doesn't seem like 2 packs were a part of force fridsy. Several people were upset.

Reaction score
Yep...The only figures I even wanted and no one has them. Great.

Reaction score
Huh - didn't aee that. Wait, wait, wait - Rebelscum still has a front page?! :p

Reaction score
No one had them in my travels either. The TRU thing said Late Fall

Reaction score
Disappointed that this wasn't one of the initial offerings, as my 5 year-old daughter really, really wants me to get her "the snowman droid." I did get the 6" Rey & BB-8, but it's unfortunate that there was no 3.75" scale BB-8 available on day one. Hasbro could actually have put that tiny droid on its own card at full price and it still would have been one of the first figures to sell out. Not saying that they should do that.

Reaction score
It sucks because this was being marketed on the Force Friday brochure as if it was going to be out at midnight. This, along with the Ahsoka and Vader 2 pack, was one of the things I was most excited for. Turns out both of them were left out of the midnight launches, I went to multiple Targets, Walmarts, and Toys R' Us's to get them and lo and behold, they were no where in sight.

Reaction score
I was bummed out too. So I preorder a case from entertainmentearth.com. not gonna risk another Chopper fiasco.

Reaction score
I highly doubt this will become the next "Chopper." Plus, given that its the "Mission Series," I'd expect to see a (slightly) better BB-8 in the upcoming Walmart exclusive Black Series line at some point within the next few months. So as much as I really want BB-8 and these cool scavengers, I'm not too worried about this set.

GNT

Reaction score
It sucks because this was being marketed on the Force Friday brochure as if it was going to be out at midnight. This, along with the Ahsoka and Vader 2 pack, was one of the things I was most excited for. Turns out both of them were left out of the midnight launches, I went to multiple Targets, Walmarts, and Toys R' Us's to get them and lo and behold, they were no where in sight.
Yeah I didn't see any here other then in a display, would've picked it up but not out yet :(

Reaction score
I'm not getting excited about BB8 until I see the film. Remember how excited everyone was about Jar Jar Binks before TPM came out? Everyone was saying he was going to be the next Chewbacca. Instead, he was the next Mike Dukakis.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nope. That's why I bought the set of 3 they were offering for $49.99 with 1x BB-8/Jakku Dudes, 1x Ahsoka/Vader, and 1x R2/3PO. The BB-8 and Ahsoka packs were the only 2 definite pickups I even had on my FF checklist, and I had the red-armed 3PO pack on the very bottom of my list as a "maybe" depending on how the paint apps turned out, but seeing as how it was already grouped in with the other 2 sets, I just bit the bullet and ordered.

Last time I checked though, Dorkside DOES have a preorder listing for individual Ahsoka/Vader packs, but even after multiple page refreshes, every time I tried to click Add To Cart, a window popped up saying "Pre-Sold Out." Very strange, as usually when something pre-sells out or goes OOS on their site, the listing for that item just disappears. Not sure why this one's still lingering on their Rebels product page.

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't mind the 5POA. What bothers me is how they split the skirts in the middle and made them part of the legs. Is it really that much more expensive to have the little extra plastic to act as proper skirts?
But if you do that, then you end up with salt-shaker figures that can't move their legs at all.

Reaction score
I noticed this pack was on the back of the box of Rey and her speeder. Unfortunately still no sign of this or Ahsoka, though I guess they come out next month. :p