BB-8, Unkar's Thug & Teedo (Jakku Scavenger)

Reaction score
picked up a second one of these. going to try and weather them more. for some reason the Thugg looks way to polished and shiny to be working / living on desert junkyard planet.

Reaction score
Maybe Hasbro should change it's company name to "Marvelosity," so we can all marvelosity at their lack of interest in their handiwork:rolleyes: It's like they just don't care; quite a shame really, i'm guessing by today's production standards it wouldn't have been very difficult to get all the figures looking more true to their appearance in the movie. Seems that the sculptors whom Hasbro hired are partly to blame for this, they've been a bit slack and negligent on some of the figures by the looks of it.

Reaction score
Does that BB-8 fit in the droid slot on anything previously released, like Saga X-Wing or the mini-Y-Wing?

Reaction score
Any word on a single-carded release, or at least as a Poe or Rey accessory?
Not that we've heard of so far. This 3-pack is your best bet.

A 2-pack with Rey would have been a instant winner, for sure.

Reaction score
Any word on a single-carded release, or at least as a Poe or Rey accessory?
Tou fair has pictures of BB8 in a 4 pack (including BB8) Mostly repacked figures but since I haven't purchased any of them yet, its a win for me. :)

Reaction score
So you're saying to just wait it out, because they'll most likely release an SA Maz, Hux etc. next year. or even the year after?
Based on how BB-8 has been handled so far, I get the feeling they're only going to pair him up with figures I don't really need. Whether it's 4 this time around, or 6 next time.

Reaction score
So you're saying to just wait it out, because they'll most likely release an SA Maz, Hux etc. next year. or even the year after?
Based on how BB-8 has been handled so far, I get the feeling they're only going to pair him up with figures I don't really need. Whether it's 4 this time around, or 6 next time.
Not quite, and I definitely wouldn't wait for a figure like Hux, I am sure they wont do another TFA Hux. But you know they will be continually releasing BB-8 all the time, I mean the Maz pack is the 4th release already!

Reaction score
Well, i did finally break down and order him yesterday, so I that could get the free shipping. And I plan to use his head on the INT body with Red Skull's coat. I will probably get the Maz pack, because I don't really need her to be SA. It's just unnerving that I'm stuck with the other two figures I absolutely don't need!

Reaction score
Just because of your enthusiasm for this pack I decided to take it out of the cupboard and took a closer look. I'm now inclined to agree with you. It's funny how the see-through plastic casing sort of creates a type of subtle blur interfering with the ability to appreciate these figures properly at a casual glance, thus why I probably didn't appreciate it initially the way you have. Teedo looks quite cool with his fluorescent light-green hands&feet contrasting nicely against the brown helmet/face-mask and the beige body-linen. Quite cool. And yes, I turned the pack on several angles and saw the light reflecting off the the goggle lenses of Unkar's Thug, quite nifty.
Teedo is a great figure! The range of motion on his head is awesome, and he looks amazing with his staff accessory. I do wish there was a Luggabeast for him to ride, but alas.

Reaction score
It could be. Unkar did have some scenes cut from Takodana, so he could have brought some thugs with him that they forgot to edit out.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I also just noticed that the short serving droid was also on Jakku. It is mostly obscured by smoke though.

Utinniii

Reaction score
You see it behind Maz when she shouts "Han" and on Jakku when Finn first arrives.

Utinniii

Reaction score
You see it behind Maz when she shouts "Han" and on Jakku when Finn first arrives in Nima.