BB-8, Unkar's Thug & Teedo (Jakku Scavenger)

GNT

Reaction score
A new 3 pack has surfaced featuring BB-8, Unkar Thug & Jakku Scavenger. I'm sure people will just be picking this up for BB-8 but still some nifty looking figures in this pack.

Anyone going to pick this up? Thoughts on it?

Reaction score
Love this set and the character designs. The thug is probably the little guy lol

Reaction score
The little guy's name is Teedo as per the recent Entertainment Weekly. Too bad we aren't getting beasts - He'd be much cooler with his Luggabeast.

Reaction score
Yep, just for the droid like you said, but my son loves aliens, creatures, and so on, so I doubt he will mind the set.

Reaction score
This set is rad, and I'll surely pick it up, but I want to know if Unkar has more than one thug? "Unkar's Thug" sounds like it's just this dude and Unkar...pretty sad criminal operation.

Reaction score
Far and away the most exciting TFA toy which has been shown, and I'm glad it won't be necessary to buy the Falcon to get BB-8. Can't wait for "Teedo" to meet "Teebo"!

Reaction score
That's what I'm wondering. It's like SDCC as it should have been.

Reaction score
Yep. Fun character designs on Teedo and the taller one. Think I'm most excited about these out of all the figures in Wave 1 so far.

The accessory reminds me of some of the 90s Jurassic Park pack-ins.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I'll be getting at least one of these. Can't wait for the beast though.
I was worried about BB8 not being available but this is the 3rd time seeing him (MF, Xwing?)

Reaction score
TBH, I'm not sure whether I like it or hate it. It has a slight appeal, but I'm getting a totally different vibe off them than what I was expecting.

Reaction score
I like this a lot. Meaning that this is on the VERY shortlist of items I can see myself picking up on Midnight Madness. Honestly? I remain amazed at how precious little I want at this point -- which is more than kinda bumming me out. So far, it's just the following items...

BB-8, Unkar's Thug & Jakku Scavenger
First Order Stormtrooper
Special Forces TIE Fighter
Rey's Speeder with Rey

Reaction score
This will probably be the big hit hard to find figure set. BB-8 on anything would be. Is this the only way to buy BB-8 in 3 3/4 scale other than the toy falcon?
Based on the catalogue leak; then yes, this is the only option.

Reaction score
Its also worth noting that the "Jakku Scavenger" figure appears to be Rey in her "scavenging outfit", presumably from the opening part of the film.

Reaction score
So here is my question:

What is the difference between the 2-pack ("3 pack") BB-8 and the so called "exclusive" BB-8 that comes with the Falcon?

Reaction score
instant buy for the BB-8 figure alone. 9/4 is shaping up to be a BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$ day. my wallet is going to be Screaming

Reaction score
I'll be getting at least one of these. Can't wait for the beast though.
I was worried about BB8 not being available but this is the 3rd time seeing him (MF, Xwing?)
I am assuming the X-wing one is non removable like R2 in the original x-wing

Reaction score
Please tell me the diver mummy duck kid is in the movie...I want one to call Dio and play holy diver while i play star wars.

Reaction score
instant buy for the BB-8 figure alone. 9/4 is shaping up to be a BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$ day. my wallet is going to be Screaming
Really, you've actually found that much worth buying? For someone into SA, I find it surprising.

Reaction score
Interesting looking characters at this point, but don't see how these figures fit into the collection I've been collecting for 10 years.

Reaction score
These guys and Constable Zuvio will probably be my only personal purchases. I'll also pick up a couple of the new heroes and the X-wing w/ Poe for my son. That will most likely be it for me on MM.

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't mind the 5POA. What bothers me is how they split the skirts in the middle and made them part of the legs. Is it really that much more expensive to have the little extra plastic to act as proper skirts?

ZX3

Reaction score
I was hoping for some weird new robots, beasts, and aliens and basically it's this set and that's it.
Don't they realize the launch is their best bet to get the weird stuff out there when people will buy anything because they don't know what it is yet? Now isn't the time for four different versions of Finn in the same costume or three of basically the same Kylo Ren but in this one he has a dumb made up backpack, now is the time to make that doofy looking little guy with the critter box on his back or that weird metal box headed animal thing.

Reaction score
Easy buy for me. I am gonna buy ALL of this set on Force Friday, then scalp them on ebay for 50 bucks each!!!! MUAHAHAHA.

Nah, just kidding. One and done on this set for me. I budgeted a lot more than it seems I will need, so the money I save will go into the smuggling compartment on my BMF. Then it will be there when I need it for TFA waves 2 and 3. I just hope we get to pre-order future waves, cause toy hunting in the snow is turrible up here in WI.

Reaction score
This is seriously THE BEST thing, I've seen as of yet for The Force Awakens... The sculpts are a step back to be sure, but they remind me of the old cantina three packs... Especially an old favorite of mine, the one with Naubrun Leids... I dunno. Definitely want. Definitely will buy... :)

Reaction score
I normally wouldn't mind the 5POA. What bothers me is how they split the skirts in the middle and made them part of the legs. Is it really that much more expensive to have the little extra plastic to act as proper skirts?
Probably not, but it would also require a Little bit more work and/or thinking on Hasbro's part and we all know at this point Hasbro's got a bad motivator.