BB-8 2-in-1 Mega Playset

Reaction score
Just saw this at Ross for $30. Box was in perfect condition!
Solid buy - it's cool enough for $30. Still kicking myself at how much I initially paid, but I think it was $160, then I sold the Snake and Guard for $113 online, so it only cost me $50 really. Still, now I'd be able to keep the figures and still make out $20 lighter. I just wanted to make sure I supported Hasbro playsets, even if it was ST.

Reaction score
That's a lot of toy for $30. I was able to get one cheap when TRU was closing and they had a ton of these sitting on a pallet. I want to say it was around $25-$30 at that time as well.

Reaction score
The sad thing is I paid probably $30 for that Snoke figure alone when it was first released, only to have it released single carded months later. One of Hasbro's best underhanded moves, similar to how you couldn't buy a Han Solo figure without spending $30 for their Forcelink garbage. Now they can't move stock, and their $200 playset is selling for a fraction of the MSRP at a discount store. You reap what you sow, Hasbro.

Reaction score
Just saw this at Ross for $30. Box was in perfect condition!
Thanks for the info. $30 is a steal for this playset. I never got it before due to the expense, size, and fact that it wasn't from the OT (the only trilogy I really want to own playsets from) - but, I may get this if I can find it at that great price. It's a nice set, and - as has been said - could kind of be used as an OT playset (Death Star, Star Destroyer, etc.)

Reaction score
I picked one up at Ross today for $30, put it straight into my storage unit. I have been seeing these for the last two weeks come and go , finally broke down and bought it. I bought 2 of the Galactic Heroes BB-8 playset as well from Ross a month or so ago for $20 each.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. $30 is a steal for this playset. I never got it before due to the expense, size, and fact that it wasn't from the OT (the only trilogy I really want to own playsets from) - but, I may get this if I can find it at that great price. It's a nice set, and - as has been said - could kind of be used as an OT playset (Death Star, Star Destroyer, etc.)
No doubt - I agree and usually don't collect anything ST, but because we've been so starved for playsets, I had to have this one. I also wanted to show my support during its initial run to show Hasbro they are valid at retail.