Bazine Netal - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

Anyone up for seeing Bazine Netal who appeared in Maz's castle in TFA? She informed the First Order of Rey/Finn presence at the castle. Would you purchase her figure?

Reaction score
Absolutely. Cool looks notwithstanding, there's something about that sequence that reeked of nostalgia for me. She's like the "Garindan" of TFA.

Reaction score
I think she's great. And I do want the big guy, too. Although she would need swappable legs at least so she could sit beside him as an option.

Reaction score
If one is made they both should be made. And like most have said they need to come together as a two pack.

Reaction score
I'll bet $100 she auditioned for Reys character but Ridley won-out, so they gave her this minor role as a consolation. Interesting that the costume designer gave her the enigmatic look of the "Joker" from batman:grin:

Reaction score
Just finished the Kindle Ebook 'The Perfect Weapon' and now I Need Bazine!

I'd be perfectly happy with a 2-pack with Grummgar, but I'd prefer to have her single-carded. (I don't think they are an actual pair so much as she is just using him to help her mission)

There's nothing in the book about her being Transgender - just reminded me of a force-less Ventress mixed with a bounty hunter. I do think she will get a figure at some point, but no news yet

Reaction score
Despite my distaste for 5POA figures, I'd buy any version of this character. Love her.

Reaction score
well we are getting her chunky boy toy in the Micro Machines line. I'd be all for a 2 pack of these 2 as long as we get a seat for the figures as well.

Reaction score
If a 2pk w/ Grummgar is not possible, I could settle w/ a mission series 2pk w/ the resistance spy Droid and Bazine

Reaction score
She sounded like she was speaking the language Bousch Leia did. So that was cool

Reaction score
She needs to be a figure along with Grummar. No reason these two shouldn't be in the next wave of 2 packs, they're the most recognizable pairing after Ithano/Quiggold.

Reaction score
If they make her, then I hope they make her in the leather leggins and not the Dress/skirt Piece she has on in some pics. I think as a spy, she'd look better with the Leggings as opposed to the "salt-Shaker" type Dress Thing.

Reaction score
If they make her, then I hope they make her in the leather leggins and not the Dress/skirt Piece she has on in some pics. I think as a spy, she'd look better with the Leggings as opposed to the "salt-Shaker" type Dress Thing.
I believe the leggings are underneath the skirt and the skirt has slits in it. I think she's wearing the skirt in all shots. If they release a figure of her, I imagine the legs will be sculpted similar to Kylo's legs, with the open/split skirt as part of the leg sculpt.

Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that she will get a figure?
No new figures have been confirmed for The Force Awakens line aside from the Takodana pack with Maz. Apparently Hasbro feels that it is preferable to just let merchandise show up at retail without advance notice. I suppose that works well for them considering how infrequently new merchandise actually makes it to retail.

Reaction score
No new figures have been confirmed for The Force Awakens line aside from the Takodana pack with Maz. Apparently Hasbro feels that it is preferable to just let merchandise show up at retail without advance notice. I suppose that works well for them considering how infrequently new merchandise actually makes it to retail.
Thanks for letting me know.

no, and I would add that her chances are very bad.
Why are her chances bad?

Reaction score
Instead of making an un-necessary Snap & Snowtrooper 2 pack, they should have done Bazine and her guy to go along with the Ithano/Quiggold pack.

Reaction score
I want hers, the big guy, the Resistance droid, and many more figures from Maz's castle.