Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Ahsoka#13

GNT

Reaction score
Revealed via Starwars.com

Star Wars: The Black Series Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) by Hasbro

Link - Walmart
*Will be updated when live*

full

We are no Jedi. The mysterious Force-wielder from Ahsoka joins Hasbro’s vaunted 6-inch Black Series collector’s line. A Walmart exclusive available later this year.

Thoughts on this figure? Will you be purchasing it?

Repacking him without correcting the height is pretty clever actually. They know it's the best way to sell all those Reva figures as well.
There's a Reva figure at my local Wal-Mart that's been broken into and has her lightsaber stolen and I'm just waiting for to see if they'll ever put it on clearance. XD

If the height is corrected (which I doubt) then I shall try and grab one. Otherwise yeah, pass.

Wise of them not to reveal this on the stream yesterday because good lord the backlash in the comments would've been insane😬

This is just insulting. At least find a way to make it a LITTLE different

To me this is genuinely the most infuriating thing the Black Series team have ever done and left a very sour taste in the mouth.

By preordering early I get a red sabre and miss out on the cloak. Scummy move to do this so soon after the first release.

If that's how they want to play it, I'll walk away now.

To me this is genuinely the most infuriating thing the Black Series team have ever done and left a very sour taste in the mouth.

By preordering early I get a red sabre and miss out on the cloak. Scummy move to do this so soon after the first release.

Just wait till Hasbro releases the Shin Hati Mercenary figure, same figure just with cloak. I wouldn't put it past them after this.

For whatever reason, I cancelled my preorder when it was still a preorder (I think too many other preorders hit at the same time). So, I completely lucked out by waiting here. I get a cool cloak for him and a cheap fun little custom project that someone else already figured out. Definitely picking this up!

Just wait till Hasbro releases the Shin Hati Mercenary figure, same figure just with cloak. I wouldn't put it past them after this.

There was a YakFace post saying to expect one...

Reposted from GD

Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) from Ahsoka. Code-named "Kneeling". He will be #13 in the Ahsoka sub-line.

Looks to be a straight repack of Ahsoka #09, except with a removeable cloak.

Walmart-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive

On shelf Fall 2024. MSRP is $24.99. Pre-order available at a later date TBD.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES BAYLAN SKOLL (MERCENARY) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: AHSOKA. Allied to former Magistrate of Calodan Morgan Elsbeth after the fall of the Empire, Baylan Skoll is a shrewd Lightsaber-wielding mercenary for hire overseeing his apprentice Shin Hati. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation in their collection. Includes figure and Lightsaber accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Baylan-Skoll-Mercenary-AHSOKA-Loose-5.jpg

Last edited:

For the most part, I wait on 80% of figures to go on some amount of price reduction from MSRP.

I know the arguments against doing this. But...here's Hasbro re-enforcing that decision.

If I was in the States at this point that's totally what I'd do. Up in the north we never get the price reductions so you might as well preorder as there's a strong chance you'll never see it again.

Last edited:
At least now if we see it in store we'll be able to tell for sure if the cloak has been removed - before we buy it. So, silver lining...?
Yeah lol. Honestly, I can't defend the practice but in this instance I totally don't blame. Hasbro should have just sent these cloaks out to people with a valid proof of purchase. It's what they would have done back in the day!

Yeah lol. Honestly, I can't defend the practice but in this instance I totally don't blame. Hasbro should have just sent these cloaks out to people with a valid proof of purchase. It's what they would have done back in the day!
That was another time...A time when collecting was fun and exciting...before the dark times, before greed, over charging and the need to fill their and shareholders pockets over making great products....

Up for PO at Hasbro Pulse EU for us european collectors 😊👍🏻 ETA 25th September

Pre-Order Link

Wal-Mart

International Links

Walmart.ca

Last edited:
Back