Gamestop

Ages 4 years & up
Approx. Retail Price: $24.99
Available: Winter 2024

1695469897191.jpeg
1695469934626.jpeg
1695469957294.jpeg

Product Description​

Set after the fall of the Empire, Ahsoka follows former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.
Imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with action figures from The Black Series! Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy. This collectible Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Baylan Skoll character from the Star Wars: Ahsoka live-action series on Disney+, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.

Product Features​

• 6-inch scale (15.24cm)
  • Made of plastic
  • Featuring photoreal deco and premium design
  • Multiple points of articulation for high poseability
  • Movie-inspired designs

Box Contents​

• Baylon Skoll figure
  • Lightsaber
Will you be purchasing this figure?

Last edited:
I expect him to get the Reva treatment as far as figures go (one in the first wave of every line).

I hope we still see a figure of him made down the line, the actor Ray Stevenson who plays Baylan has just died :(

As morbid as it sounds, we're probably more likely to see a figure of this character now. Really sad to hear about the actor passing away. I'm not familiar with his work, but apparently he's a really well known character actor.

I do think his character looks really cool. Probably one of the more original Dark Side Force users that we've seen in a long time. Usually it seems like they are trying too hard to make them look evil and scary, but I like the idea of a Sith who could just as easily be a Jedi based solely on outward appearances.

Even if I don't watch the show (I still haven't gotten around to seeing Andor or Mando season 3), I will definitely buy a figure of this guy.

Hasbro Pulse EU , ETA Nov. 17th

Part of me has had a feeling that his character doesn't survive the season. The more one-on-one conversations he has with Shin, the more I get the vibe that these are her final lessons/preparations.

The figure looks pretty good I think, and this isn't meant as a criticism, it's just a little bit of my honest impression with regard to the design aspect......my first thought on the character's design was that it was very "Throne of Games".......it has that kind of aesthetic (I'm sure that others can see that as an obvious statement), and the line of figures that came out for TOG was very disappointing to me....it just makes me wonder a little about how the Star Wars universe may be consciously or unconsciously amalgamated with other sci-fi/fantasy material by design teams as more spinoffs come into production. It feels like the uniqueness of Star Wars is being lost a little. Again, not meant to be too critical, just my thoughts. I still don't know if I'll get this one or not, but it looks like it'll be a good one.

Yeah I get what you mean. Obviously SW has always drawn from things like Westerns, Samurai films and so on, so I'm totally cool with them leaning on some medieval europe imagery, but there is a line somewhere were it gets too close. I'm not saying thats the case here (I really like that he and Shin have a Knight/Squire relationship going on, more than you see with a traditional Jedi/Padawan), but to use a reductionist example, the AK-47s in Andor were just too close to our world, even though anyone who has ever played COD will be able to identify the origin of 75% of SW blasters.

Like you say, as more people are involved, the influences might get too overpowering if no one says "no, too much".

I think it's pretty fitting for the character. He seems like a traditionalist that time has passed by. He should have a bit of aged/ancient look to him. Plus it's implied that he's powerful and skilled enough to not feel the need for a whole lot of armor.

As of episode 7, I have the feeling that Baylan actually could survive the season, and that he was supposed to be a key player for another one or the Filoni movie later. The unfortunte passing of Ray ( R.I.P. ) might force Filoni to drive the Baylan part into a completly different direction as originaly planned, unless they squeeze out every unused filmed material or use CGI in the future. We'll see for sure.

Anyway, after the reveal of the figure, I was curious about the saber lenght too, and in episode 7, I thought it actually looked longer as Ahsokas, like a medieval two-hander compared to a katana.

Can't wait to add him to my collection in a few weeks 🤩

Wasn't this man like 6'3'' or something? What a shame! The figure's way underscaled. It's even a smidge shorter than Shin (in the picture above). Small figure, big PASS.

Back