Bay Area Reports v.8

Reaction score
Passed on Vintage Sidious, Maul and Padawon Anakin at Target in Brentwood. Quinlon Vos came home, and is now under the tree.
Nice man.. to you think you can help me out on picking those up with they are still available? I cant find anything in the penninsula..

Reaction score
Haven't found any TPM wave at all out here in the East Bay, been hitting up Targets every day now.

Reaction score
Nice man.. to you think you can help me out on picking those up with they are still available? I cant find anything in the penninsula..
Yeah, realized my mistake and when I went back they were all gone. From now on Ill grab whatever I find thats good when I have the chance- if I dont want it myself probably somebody else here will. I have no problem helping a bruthuh out, karma baby!

Reaction score
thanks man.. I do the same my self.. got to look out for fellow collectors and bring down the scalpers..:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did a target run today and no luck on new figures.. All 4 targets had the usual peg warmers, kenobi, anakin, sandtroopers, rebel commando. I think this has been the worst year of Star Wars Vintage availability to dated.

Reaction score
Episode 1 vintage at Antioch/Brentwood Target this morning.

Did a target run today and no luck on new figures.. All 4 targets had the usual peg warmers, kenobi, anakin, sandtroopers, rebel commando. I think this has been the worst year of Star Wars Vintage availability to dated.

Reaction score
Best wishes for all my fellow Scummers in the Bay Area. Have a safe and happy holiday and good luck with your after Xmas sales!

Reaction score
Target Greatland in Brentwood :)
Quigon I dont really want, I just grabbed him up for RC1207 or Drod or whoever might need him.
Bom I want to keep but they have plenty more so lemme know, I can get another.
Just pay cost + shipping (I'd say $15 but I might get attacked for being a scalper so heres the breakdown: $8.99 + 8.25% Tax + actual shipping costs, rounded to the nearest whole number)

Reaction score
Brentwood Target Strikes Back! Was out of town and decided to stop by and found a full case of TPM Vintage on the pegs. Picked out what I wanted and left Anakin, Padme, Darth Sidous, & Qui-Gon as of 2:30 PM.

Reaction score
nice sounds like that target is a gold mind for TPM figures right now.. :)
Thanks OOtini.. Im going to pass on this guy for now.. i was able to get a hold of one my self. But thanks for looking out. Let me ask my friend to see if he wants it. Would $12 shipped work for you? If you wrapped it in a shipping enveloped it should be around 2.50 for postage to 94403.

Reaction score
Yes!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!! Have a safe and enjoyable evening and dont drink and drive.. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
3-6 cases worth of Class 1 Vehicles (Deluxe) at the San Leandro Wal-mart off Hesperian & Movie Heroes Wave 1 at San Leandro Wal-mart off Davis.

Reaction score
Swung by my local gold mine. I mean Target for some pants and lookie what I found in the toy aisle-

The little tabs are even still attached, I think they just got put out right before I walked up.

I promised Rc_1207_Sev first shot, if he doesnt want them then I'd like to trade or sell them locally.
Not looking to make any money (just what they cost). But just remember your cool friend Ootini when Dr Evezan hits the shelves!!!

Reaction score
San Leandro Wal-mart off Davis has 4 case of TPM Vintage, 3 cases of 2012 Clone Wars, 1 case of Battle Packs, and tons of Class 1 & 2 vehicles. Basicly everything from the 1/30 street date except for exclusives.

Reaction score
TRU in Hayward and the Target and Walmart in SL have MH and vintage figures and vehicles.
Also, the Target in SL is clearancing a lot of the older, Shadows of the Empire figs and vehicles - half off of these items. So, check a Target near you to see if they are also clearing their old stock.

Reaction score
Can anyone that makes frequent trips to Wally help me out with the Discover the Force Wave? I dont have a walmart near me. Thanks..
Im looking for:
Aurra Sing
G8-R3
Mawhonic
Ric Olie
Naboo Pilot
Tusken Raider

Reaction score
^ I am going to need help with those too. Fortunately most of them will be on vintage cards later this year at all retailers so the real pressing ones will be Ric Olie, Tusken Raider and G8-R3 since these ones will not be recarded. I have to go out to Santa Rosa on Monday so I will check the Walmart near there to see if they are out yet and if there are extras I will try to grab some for you.

Reaction score
Thanks knight.. Im going to mountain view so Im going to stop by that walmart. Ill pick extras for you if they have them.

Reaction score
They have the aisle display/shipper at Milpitas Walmart - pretty much picked over already. No Droid set in sight.

Reaction score
Hayward Walmart has the new DTF display. I was able to get all the figures except for G8. They had both the dewback and vulture for folks interested in vehicles. No astromech sets at this store.
If anyone spots a G8 in an East Bay Walmart, please post. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks knight.. Im going to mountain view so Im going to stop by that walmart. Ill pick extras for you if they have them.
My wife went out to Santa Rosa today instead so we wouldn't all have to go out on Monday and she checked the Wal Mart out there in Rohnert Park. She scored me one set of all the new figures but that was all that was left. It looked liked two cases were put out because she told me there were two sets of the repacks so someone stopped beforehand to get an entire set.

Reaction score
Hayward Walmart has the new DTF display. I was able to get all the figures except for G8. They had both the dewback and vulture for folks interested in vehicles. No astromech sets at this store.
If anyone spots a G8 in an East Bay Walmart, please post. Thanks!
UC Walmart had them all as of 1pm this afternoon. Display located on the end cap at the very end of the store. Small display. Spotted 3 G8's.

Reaction score
Target on Landess (San Jose) has some vintage 3-packs on clearance for $9. Not a whole lot of anything else though.

Reaction score
jedi24, Thanks for the heads up! I'll take a ride out there tomorrow and hopefully at least one will still be around.

Reaction score
Mountain View Walmart had 1 case of DTF but no sign of Aurra.. I picked up the naboo pilot, ric and tusken raider..

Reaction score
You're welcome. Good luck. :)
I was extremely lucky. I made it out there early Sunday morning and got the very last G8 that they had. It was on the very bottom pocket, jammed into the back. The whole toy department looked like a tornado had gone through it. Thanks again! I am now done with DTF unless a sale comes out. Bring on wave two of everything else!

BTW - folks, keep an eye out on those clearance items at Wally. They are starting to drop prices even further on individual figures. Unfortunately, they aren't budging on the price of the Republic Attack Shuttle. It is still $39.99. I am guessing it'll be at that pricing point through the beginning of next month; I believe the shelf sticker has a Mar. 3rd end date. Here's hoping that they go down to $25 or less.

Reaction score
If you guys didn't see, we found the newest wave at a Target near Sacramento yesterday, so they should be in the bay soon.

Also, anyone going to the Image Expo in Oakland this weekend?

Reaction score
Brett,

Thanks for taking the time to post about the new wave popping up out your way.
I did not know about Image Expo. I guess they are replacing Wondercon in Oakland since Wondercon moved to SF.

Last edited:
Reaction score
More like Image Expo fills a big hole where Wonder-Con used to be before the show using an excuse that the Moscone center is remodeling went to Anaheim this year.

Reaction score
More like Image Expo fills a big hole where Wonder-Con used to be before the show using an excuse that the Moscone center is remodeling went to Anaheim this year.
Image Expo definitely fills a hole for the Northern CA crowd. The two-year $56 million upgrade and renovation to Moscone North and South may be a convenient excuse for moving WC to Anaheim. However, there are no scheduled events at Moscone North or South March 16-23. We'll see how much pull the vendors, exhibitors, and attendees have for a southern CA WC next year. We shall see.....

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to Image Expo? If so, what do the vendors usually have? I've been wondering if I should go or not seeing that it looks like it's mainly focused on comics and not toys.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to Image Expo? If so, what do the vendors usually have? I've been wondering if I should go or not seeing that it looks like it's mainly focused on comics and not toys.
Hey Battlefield, first Image Expo ever.

Reaction score
Found wave 2 Vintage at San Jose Wally today. Picked up one set of the deleted scene figs. Left the others. Monterey Rd Walmart by the way.