Bay Area Reports v.8

Reaction score
Kmart Vintage 2-Packs available at the Hayward store this morning, grabbed a set for myself.

Reaction score
Speeder bike and scout @ San Mateo TRU.. Picked up 2 and left about 8 on the shelf. No new TVC or Clone figures.

Reaction score
Found the new CW drop ship and Scuba Ahsoka wave at Emeryville Target.
Unfortunately, they only had the one ship and one of each of the figs.
Was with a buddy who picked up most of the figs, but left behind A. Secura and Phase II Rex.
Anyone seen the Commander Fox wave in the East Bay?

Reaction score
Kmart Vintage 2-Packs available at the San Mateo. Plenty of ewoks and just 2 packs of the AT-ST drivers..

Reaction score
Happy New Year all!

If anyone is still looking for an MTT Droid Carrier, the Wally on Davis has one at the $64.95 clearance price.
They also had a bunch of vulture droids on clearance as well.

Reaction score
Found the first wave of 2013 Class I vehicles at Dublin TRU. Picked up the AT-RT and left the rest.

Reaction score
In San Francisco for a few days was gonna check out the shops at San Bruno... is it worth it? They have a Target & a TRU... looking for lego more than figures

Reaction score
in case anyone is interested...the mission 2 packs have popped up as well as the new saga legends...I found them at a local target. PM if you want to know where.

Reaction score
Our 6th show is on September 14th 2013 @ The Alameda County Fairgrounds & just keeps getting better. Lots of comics & toys. Thanks for supporting the show!

The Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Avenue
Pleasanton, California 94566

Use Valley Ave to get to either Gate 8 or 12 @ Hall of Commerce

Show Hours: 9AM - 4PM

General Admission: $5.00
Kids Under 12: Free

Parking: FREE mention ToyHavoc

Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone is even reading this thread given how slow distribution has been these last few months. However, I thought that I would mention that the Target in San Leandro had a lone Pablo Jill on the pegs earlier today. I would have picked him up, but I already have an order in with Amazon and did not want to cancel and risk screwing up the rest of my order. If folks have seen other figures from this wave, please post here. I believe Michael Knight posted in the Black Series forum about finding a figure from this wave.

JD

Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone is even reading this thread given how slow distribution has been these last few months. However, I thought that I would mention that the Target in San Leandro had a lone Pablo Jill on the pegs earlier today. I would have picked him up, but I already have an order in with Amazon and did not want to cancel and risk screwing up the rest of my order. If folks have seen other figures from this wave, please post here. I believe Michael Knight posted in the Black Series forum about finding a figure from this wave.

JD
Seen carryforward remnants around along with R2 at the same San Leandro Target store last week. No "new" figures spotted just yet even though I'm only after Mara at this point.