Bay Area Reports v.8

Reaction score
Please start in this new thread.

Found ROTJ and last 2 CW waves at Target and Walmart this morning minus Draa.

Reaction score
Just missed the ROTJ wave at the Dublin Target. Had 2 Darth Vader varients on the pegs.

Reaction score
added a few more figs to my ROTJ wave today from the SM Target
Love this wave..
-Gamorrean
-Luke
-Ackbar
-Wooof
-Rebel Commando
-Darth Vader card Anakin

Now just need to pick up CW Shaak Ti and Quinlan Voss any one seen these yet?

Reaction score
Found some ROTJ vintage at the Martinez Walmart last night. They had all but Gamorrean.

Reaction score
Cleaned out the left overs of the ROTJ wave at Walnut Creek Target last night. Still looking for most of the wave though.

Reaction score
epsilonjedi said:
Michael_Knight said:
I had to go to the emergency vet for the cat out in Rohnert Park near Larkspur. The cat is fine but I did manage to free up some time to check the local Wal Mart and scored the ROTJ wave sans Wicket.
Better thank your cat.
Lol, thanks, I did.

Reaction score
Yup. Milpitas Walmart. Though there were no extra when I picked them up yesterday morning.

Reaction score
Target Livermore has 1 case of Vintage in the backroom, had them pull it and sure enough it was the ROTJ wave. Picked out Gammoreon Guard, Ackbar, Rebel Commando, & Wooof. They stocked the rest of the figures including Wicket, R2, Luke, & Darth Vader name change.

Reaction score
I picked up Wicket at the Novato Target yesterday to complete the ROTJ wave. They had one left of everyone else except the Gam Guard which I would have picked up since I want at least two more of him.

BTW, I don't know if anyone ever hunts up in the North Bay area but I can stash figures if ever need be. Myself and a couple buddies of mine used to do this in AZ where I'm from and it was always helped out. I go there at least once a week. Just PM me your number.

Reaction score
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'll send u a pm.

Michael_Knight said:
I picked up Wicket at the Novato Target yesterday to complete the ROTJ wave. They had one left of everyone else except the Gam Guard which I would have picked up since I want at least two more of him.

BTW, I don't know if anyone ever hunts up in the North Bay area but I can stash figures if ever need be. Myself and a couple buddies of mine used to do this in AZ where I'm from and it was always helped out. I go there at least once a week. Just PM me your number.

Reaction score
5 Jabba's Throne, 12 Tie Bombers, 4 Kit Fisto Fighters, & about 20 CW DVD sets at Livermore Wally.

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! from the North Bay...

Anyone had any luck today finding any ROTJ figs today? Going to be in the east bay today and was thinking about hitting up a couple of walmarts.. I need:
2-Green Guards
2-Woof
1-Endor Trooper
1-ackbar
1-clone boba
1-Quinlan
1-shaak ti

Reaction score
Didn't find anything new this Black Friday Star Wars wise but I am cought up for the most part so it didn't really matter. Did get some good deals on other stuff though.

Reaction score
Got super lucky at walmart edgewater in oakland and pick up 1 gam guard, trooper, woof and ackbar unpunched. They had an unopen box on front of the isle. They have plenty of Jabbas as well. No new clones yet. Hint- check the garden area, they had a few pallets of hasbro toy boxes, so they maybe stocking up tonight. Good hunting fellows.

Reaction score
San Ramon Target:

x1 Embo
x4 Shaak Ti
x2 R4
x1 Boba
x1 Mandalorian
x1 Gamorrean
x1 Wooof

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! ^^^ I missed the last one but I'll make note of this one.

Reaction score
SAN JOSE SUPER TOY, COMIC BOOK & COLLECTIBLE SHOW
Saturday, DECEMBER 4, 2010
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
344 Tully Road, San Jose, CA 95111
MapQuest

Early Bird 9 AM - 10:59 AM
General admission 11 AM - 4 PM

General Admission: $5.00
Kids Under 12: $2.50
Early Bird: $15.00

The Fairgrounds charges $8 for parking.

Info here

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to get extra passes for the San Fransico showing of The Clone Wars Savage Opress ARC? If so, please PM me. Thanks!

Reaction score
Went to the Toy Show in Pleasanton today, and it was a bust for the most part. Around 12 venders, only one had some modern SW items such as CW Quinlan Vos wave but that was about it. Did meet a Lucasfilm AFX artist though and got his signature.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Sunnyvale Fry's Electronics and saw some of the latest TCW figures, which was surprising. I saw:

- 2 Flame Thrower Clones
- 1 Snow Captain Rex
- 2 Ki-adi Mundi
- 1 Shaak-Ti
- 1 Boba Fett

Reaction score
I picked up a variant Boba Fett last night at the Novato Target. The only other new figures there were Wooof and a Rebel Commando.

Reaction score
Livermore Wally has Rebel Commando, Ackbar, & Wooof. Picked up a Wicket.

Reaction score
San Mateo TRU has the Quinlan wave out for those that are interested.

Reaction score
drod26 said:
San Mateo TRU has the Quinlan wave out for those that are interested.
Same at TRU Dublin, tons of it too. Counted about a dozen of Vos & Cato, a handful of Geonosians, & 1 Draa.

Reaction score
Found the 9 pack for $24.98 on clearance at my local store. They have about 15 in stock at the San Mateo target.

Reaction score
butterfingers said:
Has anyone found the Mandalorian and Arc Trooper Battle Packs at Target of TRU?
Seen both many times at both stores around the Bay Area (East & South Bay). They are mostly gone now but you might get lucky here and there.

Reaction score
Mountain View target has the Hoth Battle packs on sale for $28 plus change...

Reaction score
Before I go out and get completely wasted tonight I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and be safe!

Reaction score
Michael_Knight said:
Before I go out and get completely wasted tonight I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and be safe!
Sound like fun
Happy New Year and yes, be safe!!!

Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!!! Let's hope 2011 brings us some good figures !!
Cheers