Bay Area Reports v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sunwi said:
EU and TFU at Sunnyvale TRU.
Picked up the EU. Only 1 set available.
There are 3 sets of the TFU (total of 6).

I did left the Cloud City guard v2 since I already picked him up last week.
An update: Stopped by the S'vale TRU and all the TFU packs are out and so are the EU. The pegs are full of mixed CW figures, but I did manage to pick up a Thire + Rys 2 pack.

G

Picked up a Kota Trooper TFU Pack at San Lorenzo/Hayward TRU and left a Proxy set. Nothing in the stock room at that store or Dublin so wouldn't be worth checking until next Thursday.

Reaction score
I did a price adjustment last night at Sunnyvale TRU for the EU and TFU figs that I bought last week.

Reaction score
had 2 sets of the FU 5 packs at Sunnyvale around noon...I picked up a set...let one set.

Reaction score
San Mateo TRU has TFU sets as of noontime...looks like distribution is making its way around the area.

G

After finding nothing at TRU Dublin today I took the risk and went to TRU Hayward and was able to get them to pull a case out of the back and it was EU wave. Picked up the 4 I needed and left Shaak Ti, Jania Solo, & Alien Wing Guard. They also have about 20 of TFU Multipacks.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Sunnyvale TRU tonight and the pegs were half empty with nothing but left over TCW Kit Fisto, Obi-wan in space gear, etc.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU has the TFU wave. Around 5 sets of them.

Reaction score
Sunnyvale TRU yesterday has tons of Legacy wave (The one with Concept Snowtrooper in it). Except the Concept snowtrooper have all been cherry picked. No EU wave.

Reaction score
sunwi said:
Sunnyvale TRU yesterday has tons of Legacy wave (The one with Concept Snowtrooper in it). Except the Concept snowtrooper have all been cherry picked. No EU wave.
They might have just stocked the ESB Revision case- just look on the bottom for a UPC sticker which covers up the original UPC. SM TRU stocked a dozen cases of this assortment earlier in the week so I doubt that store will have EU figures anytime soon.

Reaction score
tk421_1_2 said:
sunwi said:
They might have just stocked the ESB Revision case- just look on the bottom for a UPC sticker which covers up the original UPC. SM TRU stocked a dozen cases of this assortment earlier in the week so I doubt that store will have EU figures anytime soon.
Yeah, I agree. Went to Sunnyvale TRU yesterday and I asked one of the workers to scan the tag on the peg and his scanner said there's no boxes in their stock room.

Reaction score
You guys get the first dip.

I picked these EU wave figs for trade:
1. Jacen
2. Jaina
3. K'khruk
4. Shaak Ti
5. Dark Trooper Phase 1

I'm looking for these CW figs:
- Firefighter Droid
- Snow Obi-Wan
- Magna Guard
- Snow Rex

Sorry but right now the figures are STRICTLY FOR TRADE. I'll post update if they are for sale.

So PM me if you have the figs I want for trade.

Thanks.

G

Left a Alien Wing Guard at TRU Dublin along with the EU wave re-packs.

Reaction score
Winchester TRU had 3-4 cases of EU on the pegs at opening this morning. Grabbed what I was missing, as did another collector, leaving a handful of them left, including all of the Utrises (Utri?). Probably gone by now, so to make this post more relevant, I'll add that there are 30+ (!) TFU figure packs as well as a mountain of Evolutions - including a couple of Fett Legacies.

Also, both the Westgate and Cupertino Target stores put out a handful of older Comic Packs yesterday, including Clone Emperor/Luke, Cade/Talon (with all sabers) and Vos/Faie. One of them even had a TAC Obi-Wan/Alpha pack.

Reaction score
Picked up a Jaina Solo (last EU fig) at Winchester TRU as 6PM tonight.

Stopped by Target off Coleman Ave which had entire ESB wave.

Reaction score
Nobody replied to my trade post for the EU figs. Guess they are going to a scummer friend of mine here (he PMed me way way early even before I got my own EU set
).

G

sunwi said:
Nobody replied to my trade post for the EU figs. Guess they are going to a scummer friend of mine here (he PMed me way way early even before I got my own EU set
).
Most of use already have found the EU wave in this Area but that CW wave seems to be very rare here. I saw a Snow Oni-wan at Dublin TRU, I can pick it up for you next time I go down there if you want. LMK

Reaction score
Picked up a K'kruhk at Blossom Hill TRU the other day.

Anyways, let's take a moment to appreciate all the mothers out there this Sunday.

Reaction score
I still haven't found the EU wave, but then again, I'm too lazy to drive to to the San Jose or Milipitas TRU (I live in Sunnyvale).

Reaction score
There's isn't a TRU in Milpitas; however, there's a new Target opening October 10 along I-237 between Zanker and First St.

Reaction score
Deak_Starkiller said:
There's isn't a TRU in Milpitas; however, there's a new Target opening October 10 along I-237 between Zanker and First St.
Yeah there is, or was. It was in the Great Mall known as TRU Express.

Reaction score
Ok, technically, but don't expect sprinters at the door at 10AM ripping EU wave from the pegs as they only have 1 Yarna to show off for the past couple of weeks now.

Reaction score
SW figure endcap at Pleasant Hill TRU Thursday evening, along with more figs in the aisle. Lots of the revised ESB assortment, but I didn't see any EU.
There were a number of FU 5-packs, and I think I saw at least one "Resurgence of the Jedi" battle pack.

Target at Walnut Creek, same time, nothing new. A few of the new comic packs still on the pegs.

Best,
--MyClone

Reaction score
If anyone's want to catch up on Titaniums, Ross stores have been getting what appears to be Wave 10. Note however that only single pieces have been found and not all stores have every selection in that wave. So far have spotted:

Anakin podracer
Anakin Y-wing
Mist Hunter
Mace Windu fighter w/hyperdrive ring
Rebel Transport
Gold 5
Emperor's Hand shuttle
IG-2000

Did visit one Ross and surprisingly found a Force Unleashed 3-pack Commerative Edition: Shadow stormtroopers w/Emperor for $7.99.

Reaction score
Plenty of the re-released "Force Unlimited" 3-packs at the Ross at Market & 4th St. in SF (both the Incinerator and Shadow Trooper sets) as of lunch time today. $7.99 each.

Best,
--MyClone

Reaction score
MyClone said:
SW figure endcap at Pleasant Hill TRU Thursday evening, along with more figs in the aisle. Lots of the revised ESB assortment, but I didn't see any EU.
There were a number of FU 5-packs, and I think I saw at least one "Resurgence of the Jedi" battle pack.

Same report, one week later. I did see one collector using the buy-one-get-one-half-off coupon to clean out most if not all of the FU 5-packs.

Best,
--MyClone

Reaction score
Any news in your guys' areas? I'm planning on going to the Sunnyvale and San Jose TRU to see if there are any remnants of the EU or any of the latest waves after work.

Reaction score
I picked up Utriss M'toc a couple days ago at the Winchester store. There were a couple repacked remnants from EU wave, so that fuels some hope there's still stock remaining from their distribution centers. The price though are back up to $7.49, but it may help if you're a rewards member.

Reaction score
I know of some enterprising businessmen who recently returned some repacks included in the Expanded Universe assortment so if you're finding them recently that maybe the reason why. Otherwise, like it's been stated before if you haven't found them in stores yet looking online maybe your only option now.

Reaction score
Anyone know of any Ross or Walmarts close to the east bay that still carry the Legacy AT-ST?

Reaction score
MV Walmart has the 2 Walmart Exclusive Comic packs that came out a few months ago...they have about 4 of each. THis is the storm commando/Weir one and another set with a droid and commander.

Reaction score
Stopped by the Sunnyvale TRU this morning to kill some time and the pegs were wiped clean minus some TCW figures.

Reaction score
Still looking for last wave Titaniums - check your Big Lots. Picked up Nebulon frigate, Malevolence, Outrider, Luke's X-wing, Hailfire and Droid gunship for $4 each. The local store only had one set to go around, but quantities may vary among the stores.

Reaction score
Found remnants of Blue carded Clone Wars and Legends figures at TRU. They also had empty pegs for Vintage- I am guessing someone had gotten to them 1st and grabbed all the new figures. They also had new Vehicles assortment so I grabbed Snowspeeder and Cloud Car and left Ani's fighter and a Blue striped Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.